Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 17

Thread: After grow installer my grow account was hacked.

  1. #1
    Lesser Wizard MagicMean's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    268

    Default After grow installer my grow account was hacked.

    I have been playing for many years without a problem but this night my account have been hacked by username MWMWWWMMWMWM. So the account now have this username and my password. How to contact support for help if i didnt use a real emailadress 5 years ago.

    My 5 years hard work have been destroyed :-(

    MagisMean
    Current active worlds: BUYDELICATE, BUYCBLOCK, BUYBASSNOTES AND WOLFWORLDS

    World locked for projects or name: Several but to lazy right now.

    Long term goals: Lvl 10 in several Role Ups.

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Creatorss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Mystery.
    Posts
    1,463

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MagicMean View Post
    I have been playing for many years without a problem but this night my account have been hacked by username MWMWWWMMWMWM. So the account now have this username and my password. How to contact support for help if i didnt use a real emailadress 5 years ago.

    My 5 years hard work have been destroyed :-(

    MagisMean
    It is really sad to hear, but if you had your AAP Enabled then I think they will return your stuff. and Also you need to know your gmail.
    Support my account protection idea here

    Instagram: Creators.Gt

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Shawn Wilson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,450

    Default

    You went to a website because of a fake global msg saying you won a prize didn't you.

    I see those messages every day.

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer BoxeyBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Yes
    Posts
    1,150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Wilson View Post
    You went to a website because of a fake global msg saying you won a prize didn't you.

    I see those messages every day.
    I disagree to believe people still fall for that.
    IGN : BoxeyNoxey

    About Me :
    - Tall Boi
    - Professional Candy Crusher
    - Completely Straight
    - Funky Hair
    - Never Got Featured On YIAY
    - Awkward And Sometimes Silent
    - Overwhelmingly Sarcastic

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Shawn Wilson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,450

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BoxeyBoy View Post
    I disagree to believe people still fall for that.
    I bring it up because the Sbs come from world's with names mwmwmwmwwm.

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Z50J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Suomi prkle
    Posts
    524

    Default

    Yep never go on scam websites for free magplant
    IGN: Z50J Aka aaes
    GT Player since 2013



  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer UkyoKuonji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,623

    Default

    Cant help you. You gave them password they hack you. Its your fault


    Devs already told growtopian many times
    They will never ever ask for your password

    Cover is not the book
    So open it up and take a look
    'Cause under the covers one discovers
    That the king may be a crook

    For a cover is nice
    But a cover is not the book


  8. #8
    Lesser Wizard MagicMean's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Wilson View Post
    You went to a website because of a fake global msg saying you won a prize didn't you.

    I see those messages every day.
    I NEVER visited those links and never told password and never used on other sites.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Creatorss View Post
    It is really sad to hear, but if you had your AAP Enabled then I think they will return your stuff. and Also you need to know your gmail.

    I couldnt make AAP becus when I created account way back I never thought I would use an email for anything so i made with fake email. I have many IAP so I can prove i am right person.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Wilson View Post
    You went to a website because of a fake global msg saying you won a prize didn't you.

    I see those messages every day.
    WRONG but I do suspect latest installer that got my antivirus going crazy can be the reason.
    Current active worlds: BUYDELICATE, BUYCBLOCK, BUYBASSNOTES AND WOLFWORLDS

    World locked for projects or name: Several but to lazy right now.

    Long term goals: Lvl 10 in several Role Ups.

  9. #9
    Administrator NekoRei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    In Your Heart
    Posts
    3,185

    Default

    Heya! You can report this hacking issue here: https://support.ubisoft.com/en-gb/games/5847

    But I sincerely hope that you had your AAP enabled because we've been pushing players to enable this for added layer of security. Read more here.

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer UkyoKuonji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,623

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MagicMean View Post
    I couldnt make AAP becus when I created account way back I never thought I would use an email for anything so i made with fake email. I have many IAP so I can prove i am right person.
    You can create that fake email tho if no one own the email. What I mean is turn your fake email into a real email account. As far as I know you need IAP receipt from your email that you register your grow id to prove that you are the owner of the account.

    Its a game over... unless support willingly to investigate your case

    Cover is not the book
    So open it up and take a look
    'Cause under the covers one discovers
    That the king may be a crook

    For a cover is nice
    But a cover is not the book


  11. #11
    Lesser Wizard MagicMean's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Heya! You can report this hacking issue here: https://support.ubisoft.com/en-gb/games/5847

    But I sincerely hope that you had your AAP enabled because we've been pushing players to enable this for added layer of security. Read more here.
    Thank you Nekorei.

    My problem is i havent been able to make AAP since i didnt register many years ago with real email and then I grow so strong with roles and levels that i couldnt just change account.
    I have made many IAP so I can verify that way.

    MagicMean
    Current active worlds: BUYDELICATE, BUYCBLOCK, BUYBASSNOTES AND WOLFWORLDS

    World locked for projects or name: Several but to lazy right now.

    Long term goals: Lvl 10 in several Role Ups.

  12. #12
    Lesser Wizard MagicMean's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Heya! You can report this hacking issue here: https://support.ubisoft.com/en-gb/games/5847

    But I sincerely hope that you had your AAP enabled because we've been pushing players to enable this for added layer of security. Read more here.
    Pls Nekorei. Support advise me to contact help online in game. There are no mods online. Can you please change password for my account MagicMean that have been changed to MWMWWWMMWMWM or meet me online. I am online with that account becayse password have not been changed.
    Current active worlds: BUYDELICATE, BUYCBLOCK, BUYBASSNOTES AND WOLFWORLDS

    World locked for projects or name: Several but to lazy right now.

    Long term goals: Lvl 10 in several Role Ups.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •