Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: whatcha think bout me, hmm?

Default whatcha think bout me, hmm?

you know, im aware of everyones perspective on how they see me but of course i tend to adjust all the time with my mistake just to be suitable for their view.

so after countless posts with of fun, educational, serious posts, have i been okay to you here?

also, i may wanna go back, (highkey uninterested playing again) so id like to say something

i have time to use the laptop at night to play again, still have few more documents to do for the online stuff but yeah, ill be back after a long while and im saying this because i dont want people with their assuming like: "ooh, caht tricked us into giving our stuff from the previous threads! dont trust caht!" or something negative.

so again, whatcha think about me?
    listening to a song with a tragic message often helps me to convey my emotions by being in the singer's position to feel it...

Glow~

one day,
    ill be playing a guitar on a rainy day,
    singing about it~

Quote Originally Posted by Cahtster View Post
    you know, im aware of everyones perspective on how they see me but of course i tend to adjust all the time with my mistake just to be suitable for their view.

so after countless posts with of fun, educational, serious posts, have i been okay to you here?

also, i may wanna go back, (highkey uninterested playing again) so id like to say something

i have time to use the laptop at night to play again, still have few more documents to do for the online stuff but yeah, ill be back after a long while and im saying this because i dont want people with their assuming like: "ooh, caht tricked us into giving our stuff from the previous threads! dont trust caht!" or something negative.

so again, whatcha think about me?
    I think ur cool, mainly because of those rad shades in your profile picture! .
    IGN - MineDeath

If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor .

Instagram:
    Instagram Link!
    Discord:
    Discord Link!

I honestly think you shouldn't change who you are to seek others' approval. You be you
    Stay safe from the coronavirus!

I think you're cool. Your posts are entertaining and I like your posting style.

I give ya a

my tum tum hurts/10.

Tediore is a good company change my mind.

So many threads on "rate me" or "what do you think about me / how can i improve". In case you're doing this for the guardian application, I don't think it's gonna help since they look at your entire history from day one. I'm not saying that you're doing this for the guardian thingy but I've already seen like 6 of them this week
    IGN: Law

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE2...IxQZYVWvHZeH_Q

"Why be stressed when you have the choice not to"

You're good that's all i can think of....
    Quote Originally Posted by Law_Growtopia View Post
    So many threads on "rate me" or "what do you think about me / how can i improve". In case you're doing this for the guardian application, I don't think it's gonna help since they look at your entire history from day one. I'm not saying that you're doing this for the guardian thingy but I've already seen like 6 of them this week
    Lots of forumer curious bout themselves idk why.

Cover is not the book
    So open it up and take a look
    'Cause under the covers one discovers
    That the king may be a crook

For a cover is nice
    But a cover is not the book

Cool, pro builder.
    "If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room." - Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by Law_Growtopia View Post
    i havent seen a previous thread about that before i posted this, i just happen to blend in without even me noticing but i ask everyone how i am once in a while to see if im doing something positively or negatively.

and no, i dont have any interests of becoming a guardian. i just want to be in the level of regular people soo yeah. and again, the thread existed in a time where everyone is doing this that i wasnt aware about.

however, its not bad to ask about yourself, especially if other people are asking about themselves as well. trends are trends i guess? but this helps us open up to become a better person for you all. now i dont know about how people take their evaluation seriously but me, i do this for the betterment.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by UkyoKuonji View Post
    Lots of forumer curious bout themselves idk why.
    dont know about everyone but im sure people ask about how they are to them once in a while to see if theres something wrong or not whilst other do it because its interesting to know their thoughts.

id say many reasons ukyokookie
    listening to a song with a tragic message often helps me to convey my emotions by being in the singer's position to feel it...

Glow~

one day,
    ill be playing a guitar on a rainy day,
    singing about it~

Always forget that you are a girl, seeing how you use Natsuki as an avatar
    IGN: Deftera
    Just a Touhou fan and otaku
    Latest Youtube Video:

Join the Trumpet Smelling Gang by doing /dab with a trumpet!

Banned

You're cool, I like ya since ya got some same taste hehe(ok wth why does this remind me of The rock and Vanessa Kirby's kiss scene).. still I like you for not annoying me but a little bit entertaining me.

cool story teller
    Cheerful, even in Death