Thread: Growtopia and Gem Purchases.

Exclamation Growtopia and Gem Purchases.

About 3 weeks ago, I spent $25 of my hard earnt money on growtopia. I bought the road to glory pack with this 25 dollars and I have not recieved my gems. Yes I know now you might say, "you have to go claim it from the store dummy" but when I do try to claim it, it asks me to pay for it again. It has taken $25 from my account yet I can not claim what is rightfully mine. I tried to contact support from 3 different emails so far, and not a single response has been given. I am not sure why, but this really puts me in a bad mood, why even have a gem purchase option if you cant deliver on your goods instantly. Support@growtopiagame.com, did this email die or does ubisoft not give a damn about helping thoes players who are willing to spend money on their game. I have been very patient with them so far yet this seems to be a lost cause and my $25 dollars have just gone down the drain. I feel almost as if i was scammed by the game itself and if gt is going to be so unreliable with their purchases people are better off buying dls than gems. I shouldnt even have to say this but fix the game then add a purchase option. If you give a damn, send either my money back or deliver on what you promised.
    LosArbitos

First of all, I understand you're frustrated. But GT isn't trying to steal your money, there's probably just an issue with the transaction not going through. I recommend not spamming support with this, especially not on different email accounts.
    Let's hope a staff member replies to this, and you get the required assistance

Here's a FAQ page on the topic:
    https://support.ubisoft.com/en-GB/Fa...-in-game-GROW/

Contact Me:

Thanks to Intensifies for the avatar!

Quote Originally Posted by Skullifer View Post
    First of all, I understand you're frustrated. But GT isn't trying to steal your money, there's probably just an issue with the transaction not going through. I recommend not spamming support with this, especially not on different email accounts.
    Let's hope a staff member replies to this, and you get the required assistance

Here's a FAQ page on the topic:
    https://support.ubisoft.com/en-GB/Fa...-in-game-GROW/
    I understand that you are trying to help but by saying there is a issue with the transaction not going through. If this happened my money wouldnt be taken from my account and i would have tried again. the fact is the money has been taken and my gems havent been recieved. Im not frusterated im mad, I have to work for 2 hours for that money to spend it on this game and in the end not recieve anything.
    LosArbitos

Quote Originally Posted by LosArbitos View Post
    I understand that you are trying to help but by saying there is a issue with the transaction not going through. If this happened my money wouldnt be taken from my account and i would have tried again. the fact is the money has been taken and my gems havent been recieved. Im not frusterated im mad, I have to work for 2 hours for that money to spend it on this game and in the end not recieve anything.
    What I meant is, that the transaction hasn't gone through on their end, therefore they can't give you gems unless they see money from the purchase. I don't know, I'm not a support member so it's quite hard to help on this case so all I can say is that hopefully someone more capable of helping out will work on the issue.
    I'm sure you'll receive your gems eventually.
    Don't let the case fade into darkness, but don't spam it either

Contact Me:

Thanks to Intensifies for the avatar!

Quote Originally Posted by Skullifer View Post
    What I meant is, that the transaction hasn't gone through on their end, therefore they can't give you gems unless they see money from the purchase. I don't know, I'm not a support member so it's quite hard to help on this case so all I can say is that hopefully someone more capable of helping out will work on the issue.
    I'm sure you'll receive your gems eventually.
    Don't let the case fade into darkness, but don't spam it either

thanks for trying to help. But the fact is i should have recieved my gems instantly if my money has been sent to them. i even forwarded them the email i got from google for this purchase saying that the money has successfuly been transfered yet I have not gained anything but instead lost my 2 hour work paycheck. support@growtopiagame.com or anyone that can actually see this. please actually help this is my money and im quite pissed I havent recieved anything for it.
    LosArbitos

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by LosArbitos View Post
    About 3 weeks ago, I spent $25 of my hard earnt money on growtopia. I bought the road to glory pack with this 25 dollars and I have not recieved my gems. Yes I know now you might say, "you have to go claim it from the store dummy" but when I do try to claim it, it asks me to pay for it again. It has taken $25 from my account yet I can not claim what is rightfully mine. I tried to contact support from 3 different emails so far, and not a single response has been given. I am not sure why, but this really puts me in a bad mood, why even have a gem purchase option if you cant deliver on your goods instantly. Support@growtopiagame.com, did this email die or does ubisoft not give a damn about helping thoes players who are willing to spend money on their game. I have been very patient with them so far yet this seems to be a lost cause and my $25 dollars have just gone down the drain. I feel almost as if i was scammed by the game itself and if gt is going to be so unreliable with their purchases people are better off buying dls than gems. I shouldnt even have to say this but fix the game then add a purchase option. If you give a damn, send either my money back or deliver on what you promised.
    Support@growtopiagame.com is no longer available since mid-July 2019, that's why they haven't been answering to your emails. You would have to submit a ticket here with the following information:
    • GrowID
    • Transaction ID
    • Date of the purchase
    • Details of the package(s)
    Confidence is the key. If you do not believe in yourself, NOBODY will.

Guardian

Hello,

We are sorry that your purchase was unsuccessful. Please contact support through Ubisoft's Support page and use the email address that you used to register your account. Alternatively, you can use the in-game support interface, though that is only available on Mobile devices. support@growtopiagame.com is no longer functional, do not use it to contact support.

Please be patient, as Support may take several days to answer.

Closing thread.