Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Daily Challenge - Blarney

Post Daily Challenge - Blarney

Name:  AB3C313A-1E55-4D29-912C-B2E2B6D67598.jpg
Views: 327
Size:  1.13 MB

These people are abusing the daily challenge by some sort of bug/leaked door id.

If you have a challenge board and has done blarney before then you'd know its impossible to finish a blarney parkour in less than 40 second. but yet these guys are getting 10-30 points every 20-40 seconds. which is equivalent to 1-3 parkour finished every 20-40sec. I got these numbers from checking the Challenge board.

Another reason to why i think this is a bug/leaked door id is bcuz a hack cant do that and not at that speed. a leaked door id [blarney 1-9] would definitely answer to why they're points are rising rapidly.

Blarney 1-9 Would take at least 1hour+ to finish, giving you a total of 126 Points . a Daily Challenge only lasts for 2 Hours, which comes every 23 hours.
    Now explain how These people are Getting over 750+ Points on a 2Hour time limit.
    Name:  FED052B7-D3FB-4B74-BA90-A64A5C148FB7.jpg
Views: 318
Size:  1.30 MB

Note : if you do ur calculation 2 hours of 1-9 blarney would give you only
    252 points. These Numbers above are Tripling which is impossible given the time limit of 2 hours. i have also met NatureTimes and Spectralyte who came 1st and 2nd, both of them were wearing expensive clothing ranging from 5+ dls including untradable items so i doubt they'd use any hacks. this is why i think its a bug/leaked door id rather than hacks.
    Last edited by parsac; 03-15-2020 at 07:20 AM.

You underestimate how good these people are at parkour. Naturetimes is a genuine god
    hi all
    Youtube lol (please click)

Increasing this number by 1 every day until the music block lagspike glitch is fixed: 117

Quote Originally Posted by Meraak View Post
    You underestimate how good these people are at parkour. Naturetimes is a genuine god
    they're points are literally going up by 10-18 every 20-40 seconds.
    if you have a challenge board and has done this challenge before then you could literally tell they're cheating

Quote Originally Posted by parsac View Post
    they're points are literally going up by 10-18 every 20-40 seconds.
    if you have a challenge board and has done this challenge before then you could literally tell they're cheating
    i am in this guild and trust me they arent hacking or cheating, our guild can do BLARNEY8 in 1 minute, the same with BLARNEY2, and we can easily do others
    “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
    — The Doctor
    “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
    ― Ross Lynch

It’s just skill.
    Ign: Kelmii
    My world: Kelmii

Parkourist

Big Goals:
    LVL 5 ancestral Seed Of Life: ✔

LVL 5 ancestral tesseract of dimensions: ✔

Lesser Wizard

Sorry to say, but our parkour skills are beyond better than you ever imagined! Those top players do not hack and we don't have any door id to cheat through the blarney parkour daily challenge.
    Derby racing! #SaddleUp

That's impolite to say so. They are just good at parkour.

Knight

Default tfw you don’t know how to parkour and comments about parkour

Here’s an example of how we do BLARNEY2 -> https://youtu.be/Dr5V23Cw_G4
    (Of course I’m not sending more, because that’ll leak our strats)
    Most parkourists in the Parkourists Guild has been parkouring for 3-7 years, and is more skilled than you think. We can beat each blarney in around 56 secs - 2 mins 45 secs depending on the difficulty and luck with obelisks. Of course this doesn’t include blarney9 and BLARNEY7 which has RNG and too much dependence on people, so we need to do it in 3-4 minutes.
    U+1F953

Quote Originally Posted by Kelfran Gt View Post
    Here’s an example of how we do BLARNEY2 -> https://youtu.be/Dr5V23Cw_G4
    (Of course I’m not sending more, because that’ll leak our strats)
    Most parkourists in the Parkourists Guild has been parkouring for 3-7 years, and is more skilled than you think. We can beat each blarney in around 56 secs - 2 mins 45 secs depending on the difficulty and luck with obelisks. Of course this doesn’t include blarney9 and BLARNEY7 which has RNG and too much dependence on people, so we need to do it in 3-4 minutes.
    Jesus Christ
    IGN: HaxFrNubz

Quote Originally Posted by UBIDEV View Post
    I wish i could go back in time with a time machine ......

Squire
    Just an old player wandering around this lost game, trying to feel the nostalgia I can hardly ever feel now.

>currently confiscating my friend's items

I feel sorry for these people being accused of such. Something of no practice appears difficult at first glance.
    Dabble was HERE!

DABBLES SPLEEF CUP

( a test video for a new SPLEEF series)
    Coming soon

This is so wrong in so many ways.
    None of us is cheating, we don’t use weird hacks, we don’t know any door ids. We are just good at parkouring. Instead of just posting this without a single proof,you could have tried to find them in the blarney worlds and watch them and then you would have realised that no one is doing anything wrong. You probably just tried to win without knowing alot of tactics, without being good at parkour and now you think that that’s because other people cheat, not because you’re bad.

Also please do your calculations right. A daily challenge lasts 7200 seconds and the top 1 had 979. This means the top 1 got a point every 7.3 seconds. not 30 points every 40 seconds.