Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Daily Challenge - Blarney

Quote Originally Posted by heramix View Post
    This is so wrong in so many ways.
    None of us is cheating, we don’t use weird hacks, we don’t know any door ids. We are just good at parkouring. Instead of just posting this without a single proof,you could have tried to find them in the blarney worlds and watch them and then you would have realised that no one is doing anything wrong. You probably just tried to win without knowing alot of tactics, without being good at parkour and now you think that that’s because other people cheat, not because you’re bad.
    Wow heramix, full rant mode on. EPIC
    Dabble was HERE!

DABBLES SPLEEF CUP

( a test video for a new SPLEEF series)
    Coming soon

bruh parsac i thought u were smarter than this

v̷̡̰̲͈̰͘͜o̵͓̳̗͎͒̓̉̕͝ͅỉ̴̫̟̠͉̦͈̤̬̦̗̪͖̮̹̻͑̅͆̉͛̎̈́̽͝d̸́̃

Blindly accusing someone of cheating because they are good at something is just distasteful.
    IGN: IB4RA
    Discord: scribbie#9154

Default Please do research before ranting

1. You're saying that these people are getting 20 points per 30 seconds(average)? If you redo the maths according to what you say, it will end up with (7200*20)/30 = 4800 points, which is not true and the top 1 didnt even get close to that score.

2. Underestimating the parkour skills of the Parkourists guild's members is a big mistake. If you spot them in any BLARNEY worlds try to watch them, I'm 100% sure they do not hack or cheat. Besides, all of us there practices blarney worlds on a daily basis. We have shared tactics and ways among our guild members on how to get the most points in the shortest amount of time.

3. If IDs of BLARNEY worlds are leaked, it would rapidly spread to the whole Growtopia like the CARNIVAL door ID incident.

4. Here's my take on BLARNEY2 if you still dont believe it. ( Time : 53s )
    Are ya good enough to beat my parkour for a few world locks? Well if you are a parkourist, stop wasting time. Go to ULTERIORHAZARD ( 1 Diamond Lock Prize ) to challenge yourself!

IGN : Xyonites
    Level : 65
    WOTD Count : 10

hurr durr, parkourist are cheaters hurrr
    durrr hurr

Quote Originally Posted by Kelfran Gt View Post
    Here’s an example of how we do BLARNEY2 -> https://youtu.be/Dr5V23Cw_G4
    (Of course I’m not sending more, because that’ll leak our strats)
    Most parkourists in the Parkourists Guild has been parkouring for 3-7 years, and is more skilled than you think. We can beat each blarney in around 56 secs - 2 mins 45 secs depending on the difficulty and luck with obelisks. Of course this doesn’t include blarney9 and BLARNEY7 which has RNG and too much dependence on people, so we need to do it in 3-4 minutes.
    bro i appreciate it

ezskills you can't relate

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 101Genesis View Post
    shut up noob you hacker, op confirmed with his math skills
    IGN : Liquify

support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

Lol parsac u used an alt for fly hacks during growganoth challenge and u used system speed on ur main acc and now ur accusing people of hacking

Default s

well you have a point on blarney 2, but these people are also finishing the difficult ones like blarney 9 in no more than 0-40 sec, beating ur time record of 1:01 on blarney 2 but in a harder form. doesn't make sense and just gives all away on the challenge board.

you also have to cycle 1-9 to earn points, doing just blarney 2 wont give you anymore than 11 points.

get a challenge board. when the challenge starts watch as the points of the top 1-3 players raise by 10-18 points every 0-40 sec.

i'll be making a video soon about this

Quote Originally Posted by Kelfran Gt View Post
    Here’s an example of how we do BLARNEY2 -> https://youtu.be/Dr5V23Cw_G4
    (Of course I’m not sending more, because that’ll leak our strats)
    Most parkourists in the Parkourists Guild has been parkouring for 3-7 years, and is more skilled than you think. We can beat each blarney in around 56 secs - 2 mins 45 secs depending on the difficulty and luck with obelisks. Of course this doesn’t include blarney9 and BLARNEY7 which has RNG and too much dependence on people, so we need to do it in 3-4 minutes.
    dude... that's insane
    Level 125/125 (Done!! )

Owner of SELLSB
    Leader of Raven :3

If you want to get in touch:

to proof it mods should stay in the blarney 1-9 for checking

Quote Originally Posted by parsac View Post
    you also have to cycle 1-9 to earn points, doing just blarney 2 wont give you anymore than 11 points.
    I participated in the blarney daily challenge once. The message when we log in says something like "You need to do 9 blarney to earn points." or something like this as you said, BUT when i tried to repeat the same blarney. It says something like "You must do at least 6 blarney and you can repeat." So I did 6 blarney parkours, Blarney1,2,3,4,6,8. And I start to do Blarney1 again. It counts the point. Basically, we can do only 6 blarney parkours and then repeat, no need to do all 9. This is what I did in game.
    IGN: Meramipop
    Touhou and anime is my lifeeeeee

Quote Originally Posted by Minamiya Natsuki
    Don't address your teacher with -chan!
    best quote ever

good song