View Poll Results: How will the Moderators access the situation (Theories and ready them through)

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • First Choice

11 30.56%
  • Second Choice

19 52.78%
  • Third Choice

6 16.67%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Roll back or Manual Clean up?

Default Roll back or Manual Clean up?

First of all here my guesses how the mods will fight N_____ again and oh boy it's gonna be a hard one. Since he came so prepare with good old stuff

First Idea/Choice is there will be no Roll back but they do manual. And every world that was set on public will be nuked temporary to restore was was broken/public/stolen. Andddddd will be facing so much drama *cringe* And complain they got scam dupes and every thing. They post here in the forums like " A mod come over to me to ask to drop my "duped" stuff because he said it was on the list of dupes.

Second Idea/Choice is there will be a roll back 1 - 2 days. We be getting a good old memory lane. A bunch of people are complaining why did you do a roll back why? Because on that day was there biggest finished stuff

Third and most horriffic choice is that they shut down the game to apply fixes. But there will be No Roll back or anything by any means.. ( meaning manually with nothing to bother them )
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasuo
    *Hasagi*
    Quote Originally Posted by AlsoYasuo
    *Soryegadon*

I think it will be manual. Comparing to other incident, they able to shut the server quicker this time.

Quote Originally Posted by TeachMeHow View Post
    First of all here my guesses how the mods will fight N_____ again and oh boy it's gonna be a hard one. Since he came so prepare with good old stuff

First Idea/Choice is there will be no Roll back but they do manual. And every world that was set on public will be nuked temporary to restore was was broken/public/stolen. Andddddd will be facing so much drama *cringe* And complain they got scam dupes and every thing. They post here in the forums like " A mod come over to me to ask to drop my "duped" stuff because he said it was on the list of dupes.

Second Idea/Choice is there will be a roll back 1 - 2 days. We be getting a good old memory lane. A bunch of people are complaining why did you do a roll back why? Because on that day was there biggest finished stuff

Third and most horriffic choice is that they shut down the game to apply fixes. But there will be No Roll back or anything by any means.. ( meaning manually with nothing to bother them )
    Well let's trust our developers more. as they invested alot in Growtopia too, bringing ideas everytime with the help of the forums and developers trying to make their reality a reality, there are lots of people "too invested" in world locks and magplants and raymans right now because the only profitting the majority know is farming because of gray line exploits. and kids treats players like a god when they have alot of magplants, like me losing my stuffs one by one because of an exploit and i lost items again today. because of me ranting in the forums about "isosavedat" world and trying to keep me silent by hacking into my account once again.
    It's me deeyoo

Just a random growtopian passing by ~
    Credits to Shragon for drawing my avatar

Earth doesn't belong to us, we belong to Earth
    #EarthAncient

Lesser Wizard

ngl, mr n_____ came hard after what is seemingly unbothered 2 or 3 months. that is: NoICe

it affected the economy a huge lot, with the world V_________ having 4000DLS lying around and when it was made public, who knows what ppl can do with it. I demand a rollback!! screw the xp or whatever that we earned we can always have compensation with 24hr lucky clover mod

This is good start because they actually closed the servers to investigate which is very clever thing to do but I think even tho it was 30 minute like everyone is saying, there will be role back I'm not expert also I'm not sure but this is my opinion because a devoloper gets hacked means that they are doing role back like last time happend too, but it was longer.
    Support my account protection idea here

Instagram: Creators.Gt

Lesser Knight

Name:  11D89885-5F77-4908-AFD6-90645DEF6D59.jpeg
Views: 822
Size:  104.3 KB
    Maybe this guy can help

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkins_ View Post
    Maybe this guy can help
    Noo way who is this guy.

For me , rollback is the best solution to fix this . This is a huge disaster , world got public , spawn items were being sold for cheap .
    #MALAYSIABOLEH

Lesser Wizard

Maybe this guy can help
    Ah yes, the nEgOtIaTOR

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by TeachMeHow View Post

Omg are gt got some rollback ?

~NoodleSTART

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by anons View Post
    For me , rollback is the best solution to fix this . This is a huge disaster , world got public , spawn items were being sold for cheap .
    I am agree with u but waste more time than clean up

~NoodleSTART

I wish no role back please bruh. I spent all day planting 30 farms full of chands

Lesser Knight

Maybe this guy can help
    Can u send me at @noodlestart in ig ?

~NoodleSTART
    Last edited by GoogleSTART; 03-15-2020 at 08:48 AM. Reason: Not bad