Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: About the hacker.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Axzyte View Post
    Before you start something you must me familiar with it, or it is either he planned for it. It was not sudden it was planned..
    This is the most accurate post of the day.

If you are able to compromise the security of an admin account, I really doubt figuring out admin commands is the most difficult portion of the whole operation, especially since moderator commands have been leaked before.

From what I understand, there might be a group of hackers that are pulling off these major exploits, and not just a single actor. And based on my own experiences, some have been involved with major breaches in the past, not just petty account theft.

Regardless, it is not worth panicking over. Ubisoft does do a pretty good job of manual clean-up and rarely resorts to rollback.
    Been playing Growtopia since 2010.

Whatever timeline I am living in, I want out.

Contact Info:

Quote Originally Posted by Bardes View Post
    Yeah that's what am sayin. /? Should be removed for mods cause of these hacking issues.
    That's not a possible outcome. They just have to fix the holes in this cheese so it won't happen again.

Since a few are asking why it is possible that they know how to use mods powers, it's not that hard tbh. You can ask the mods themselves or look back in 2015 when AV8R got hacked. Nothing to little has been added to the mods toolkit since then. Why am I mentioning that hack in particular? It's one of a few that has been recorded. Same can be told about the Devs Powers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohlid View Post
    From what I understand, there might be a group of hackers that are pulling off these major exploits, and not just a single actor. And based on my own experiences, some have been involved with major breaches in the past, not just petty account theft.
    ^ this. Growtopia could surely get use of a few upgrades dedicated to the simple script kiddies that know how to use special software to modify the memory, to the IAP Frauders, up to the actual masterminds that can pull hacks like this out.
    Profiles:
    Github
    Codepen.io

Quote Originally Posted by Sörsselssön View Post
    This is the most accurate post of the day.
    Does anyone know why he was banned, cursed, unbanned and now banned again? I thought once you're banned from the forums, you're banned forever.
    Noooooo problemo

Quote Originally Posted by itsmrlol View Post
    Does anyone know why he was banned, cursed, unbanned and now banned again? I thought once you're banned from the forums, you're banned forever.
    Probably he was given a chance and he ruined it again.

Cover is not the book
    So open it up and take a look
    'Cause under the covers one discovers
    That the king may be a crook

For a cover is nice
    But a cover is not the book

Quote Originally Posted by UkyoKuonji View Post
    Probably he was given a chance and he ruined it again.
    Do you know why he got banned again in the small amount of time he was unbanned?
    Noooooo problemo

He was probably banned temporarily to deliberate on the severity, and then banned again, not learning a single thing from the experience.

Alternatively, there could have been posts made that are now deleted (beside the mentioning of a hacker by name and chaos fetishist posts that are still around). Never really know for sure.

But digressing from the discussion of a specific ban, temporary bans are possible. While most offenses that are bannable (but not entirely malicious) tend to end up in the “cursed” status, temporary bans are legitimate, and ban evading gets the evading account banned as well.
    Been playing Growtopia since 2010.

Whatever timeline I am living in, I want out.

Contact Info:

Quote Originally Posted by Bardes View Post
    Well, there's a point I wonder. We all almost know that Qadevone got hacked, then the hacker abused the mod powers and banned/suspended lots of players, griefed worlds...

These all happened in 30 minutes, not a long time to figure out all of mod commands. How could that be possible for someone reaching out all moderator commands and learning to use them in only 30 minutes??
    I think you're overlooking the simple question, how was the account breached?
    [Lvl 100: 89/100]
    [Focused Eyes: 100/100] [Completed!]
    [100DL: 100/100] [Completed!]
    [Sponsor an Item: 9/32]
    [Earn VOTW: 0/1]

Keep it Clanky!

Quote Originally Posted by Ohlid View Post
    He was probably banned temporarily to deliberate on the severity, and then banned again, not learning a single thing from the experience.

Alternatively, there could have been posts made that are now deleted (beside the mentioning of a hacker by name and chaos fetishist posts that are still around). Never really know for sure.

But digressing from the discussion of a specific ban, temporary bans are possible. While most offenses that are bannable (but not entirely malicious) tend to end up in the “cursed” status, temporary bans are legitimate, and ban evading gets the evading account banned as well.
    Did everyone else hate him too for being really toxic and bullying creatorss excessively?
    Noooooo problemo

It’s not difficult for an experienced person to figure out moderator commands especially when they’re mostly labeled in simple terms. He wouldn’t be identified as a “hacker” if he didn’t know his stuff.
    Don’t wait for opportunity. Create it.
    Discord: Winwood#3315
    IG: Winwoodgt
    IGN: Winwood

Did everyone else hate him too for being really toxic and bullying creatorss excessively?
    Actually if I'm correct, he was a former forumer but was banned for being extremely toxic to others and then started to ban evade on that account.
    Retired poster

Random stuff in GOLA

Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    Actually if I'm correct, he was a former forumer but was banned for being extremely toxic to others and then started to ban evade on that account.
    Mr. Largelock played an important role against a motivation world just because the theme is different than usual ones. Ahh the good old days. Btw he already said that he wont reply to that thread anymore but for some reason he still do it and shamed himself.

Still he didn't even try apologize to op bout the drama he caused. Probably he still lurking till this day

Cover is not the book
    So open it up and take a look
    'Cause under the covers one discovers
    That the king may be a crook

For a cover is nice
    But a cover is not the book