Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Merged] Ban Wave

Lesser Wizard

Default [Merged] Ban Wave

https://imgur.com/a/Jel4ssk

Here is a gallery of a ban wave happening at the world NEXICA. What's going on? Are Ubisoft mods terminating people for the lulz? Or is that the hacker themselves? We don't know.

Edit, because I forgot to add: The people's accounts have been terminated for 730 days (permanently). Looks like somebody is misusing their powers.

Quote Originally Posted by pannenkoek2012 View Post

Here is a gallery of a ban wave happening at the world NEXICA. What's going on? Are Ubisoft mods terminating people for the lulz? Or is that the hacker themselves? We don't know. ������

Edit, because I forgot to add: The people's accounts have been terminated for 730 days (permanently). Looks like somebody is misusing their powers.
    Since when is that

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
    - Eleanor Roosevelt

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by pannenkoek2012 View Post

Here is a gallery of a ban wave happening at the world NEXICA. What's going on? Are Ubisoft mods terminating people for the lulz? Or is that the hacker themselves? We don't know. ������

Happened to me when i /go to a BFG world. Many ppl got banned too.

Name:  Screenshot (52).png
Views: 391
Size:  527.2 KBName:  Screenshot (51).png
Views: 309
Size:  535.4 KBName:  Screenshot (53).png
Views: 306
Size:  467.5 KB

Angry What were they smoking when they put the server inmaintenance?

So, I got banned along with 3 other people for no reason. It was definitely nothing to surprise me. Because I know for sure I did nothing wrong. What I did was I entered a portal at JAMEW7 then out of the current situation, I got banned. Is it illegal to enter automatically warping placed objects called portals now?Name:  14CCC94D-6A26-436D-B18D-AEE1E091079B.png
Views: 319
Size:  810.1 KBName:  14CCC94D-6A26-436D-B18D-AEE1E091079B.png
Views: 319
Size:  810.1 KB

Default Got banned for no reason

Hmm just want to share this ughh

So i just finished eating and want to go online growtopia so after loging in, saw many sb about Jamew7 and i dont whats that so I came to one of the sbs world so after I came i got banned in instant and I was shock GHAD! Hope u can fix this ughhhh

Default perma-banned

My account itzakami got banned for no reason.
    i was in jamew7 and me, also other people got banned
    if mods see this can u unban my account?
    it seems that i got banned by the same guy that banned jamew7 and linktrader

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by MaxriiiGT View Post
    Hmm just want to share this ughh

So i just finished eating and want to go online growtopia so after loging in, saw many sb about Jamew7 and i dont whats that so I came to one of the sbs world so after I came i got banned in instant and I was shock GHAD! Hope u can fix this ughhhh
    Same i went to a bfg world. Is there an auto-ban glitch going on or is someone abusing

Default Same here.

I was in the world of linktrader and guess what .... a lot were banned for no reason.

- - - Updated - - -

I also got banned in linktrader’s world . We were a lot.

Hey guys, we're aware of this in fact we've put the game on maintenance as we fix this issue. We will be posting updates here.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Hey guys, we're aware of this in fact we've put the game on maintenance as we fix this issue. We will be posting updates here.
    Thanks, Ate Reia! Hope this incident will be fixed soon!

Peasant

Yeah, I got banned for 730 days too for no reason 3 minutes ago... Seriously? Can you at least ensure that the problem is completely resolved before letting the server go live. Without which, the situation will just worsen and more people will suffer from this. I know it will be tough and perhaps almost impossible for you guys to solve this issue within a short period of time. I also know that y'all are facing immense pressure right now because of the current situation, but please, I really hope that y'all can take this situation seriously and to be very honest, I would rather the maintenance last for days and afterwards enjoy a game that is free from issues.
    Lastly to the team,
    Thank you for all the time and efforts that y'all have put in. It's tough, I know, but take this as an opportunity to learn and find out what is lacking so that in future if any similar events are to happen (I hope not), y'all can deal with it swiftly.
    Also to the community, please be understanding that you are not the only one being affected, so please do not be selfish and spam the support, it will just lengthen your waiting time.
    #TOGETHERWECANOVERCOMETHIS
    IGN: CutessterGT

Level: 95

Lesser Wizard

It's funny and weird at the same time that I am the owner of the thread that all other threads merged with.

What isn't as funny is how the ban wave worked.