Thread: Banned?

Default Banned?

My brother Fwem just got banned 730 days for no reason. Looks like someone hacked into his old account DUSKGROW, and did something illegal? He wants to contact support, but the procedure is so long. You apparently need to have a Ubisoft account? Isnt there any way to contact support without having to go through so much?

Edit: it wont even let him create a Ubisoft account!

Angry I got banned too

I also got banned for no reason. We were a lot.

Banned

Chill.. just do it, btw some wannabe hacked the hole server which uh oh.. The hacker banned/suspended really alot of players in 30 minutes, like you're lazy it's just 10 minutes.

Your brother was most likely banned because of the recent “suspicious event” occurring in the game. To contact support, you’ll need an Ubisoft account. They mentioned that they’re working on unbanning the affected players though, so it’s only a matter of time for your brother to be unbanned - if he’s clean of other offences I believe.
    Don’t wait for opportunity. Create it.
    Discord: Winwood#3315
    IG: Winwoodgt
    IGN: Winwood

There is no need to contact support because all who were affected by the ban after the servers were activated will be undone.
    Shouldn't contact support as of now.
    IGN: SydeEvil
    Discord: SydeEvil#2924

Hello Craith,

Sorry to hear about your brother and his account! I can definitely understand how concerning the whole situation has been, however there's no need to worry as you're all in good hands.

@NekoRei has a forum thread with updates available right here that you can access at any time.

As of right now, accounts are remaining banned and worlds closed for security reasons until the investigation is completed.

We ask that anyone that is affected by this wait some time as were working to resolve it.

If you're on mobile you can open a ticket by going into the Settings and clicking on the "Support" link. PC players can submit a request on our Ubisoft website.

I'll be closing the thread now as you can stay up-to-date through the posted thread concerning any new developments.