Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [Merged] Banned Accounts

Default How does unbanning people work??

Hi guys I'm one of the victims of this incident that happened yesterday. I got banned 5 days for no reason while I was staying in BUYGHC. And, after about 4 hours my friends got banned 730 days for staying in the world NEXICA. I know the support has been unbanning people but may I ask how do they prioritise in the "unbanning" process. Because those of my friends that got 730 days ban got unbanned pretty quickly. (Good job ubisoft!) But, me (IGN:SystemTV) and some others such as Donate are still banned. Our ban period is 5 days and I know is short but we were the ones that were banned first. So yeah, hope everyone gets unban asap! Thx for reading and have a pleasant day ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Bardes View Post
    Its because of the hacker? Did you do anything wrong?
    My friend entered Jamew7's world, and saw 3 people getting banned.
    He left immediately, but still got banned by a certain person. Which cause a chain of all the accounts logged onto his device banned.
    From alts, to my account.

I don't believe i've done anything wrong, i'm 100% sure i've not done anything against the Growtopian Code.

- - - Updated - - -

Servers also went on Maintainance 5 minutes after it happend btw.

Hope a Staff member could update us on an ETA, being left on the edge kinda sucks.

It's a long way forward, so trust in me. I'll give them shelter, like you've done for me.
    Rin best Girl don't @ me!

IGN
    Silvette

Discord
    Niome#7667

Quote Originally Posted by Niome View Post
    My friend entered Jamew7's world, and saw 3 people getting banned.
    He left immediately, but still got banned by a certain person. Which cause a chain of all the accounts logged onto his device banned.
    From alts, to my account.

I don't believe i've done anything wrong, i'm 100% sure i've not done anything against the Growtopian Code.

- - - Updated - - -

Servers also went on Maintainance 5 minutes after it happend btw.

Hope a Staff member could update us on an ETA, being left on the edge kinda sucks.
    Eh, they will get unbanned don't worry. No point to cause panic you accounts are getting unbanned.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeldyt View Post
    Eh, they will get unbanned don't worry. No point to cause panic you accounts are getting unbanned.
    I'm not panicing, just hoping to get an ETA from the Devs!

It's a long way forward, so trust in me. I'll give them shelter, like you've done for me.

IGN
    Silvette

Discord
    Niome#7667

How do you unknowingly buy something? Theres like over 9000 confirmation screens..
    Retired poster

Random stuff in GOLA

Hey guys, our team is still working on unbanning all the players that were falsely banned during the Ban Wave. Take note that we will only unban you if we find that you are truly innocent. As for the ETA, we're aiming to get everyone unbanned in 1 to 2 days (if we're lucky we might get it all done sooner).

Also, just to be clear there is a difference between those who were falsely banned (these are the innocent players who got caught up in the ban wave) and those who are temporarily banned while we are investigating their accounts (they may remain suspended or we might have to adjust their ban and give them the appropriate punishment based on their offense)

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Hey guys, our team is still working on unbanning all the players that were falsely banned during the Ban Wave. Take note that we will only unban you if we find that you are truly innocent. As for the ETA, we're aiming to get everyone unbanned in 1 to 2 days (if we're lucky we might get it all done sooner).

Also, just to be clear there is a difference between those who were falsely banned (these are the innocent players who got caught up in the ban wave) and those who are temporarily banned while we are investigating their accounts (they may remain suspended or we might have to adjust their ban and give them the appropriate punishment based on their offense)
    Hey Nekorei, having an ETA is great thanks for that!
    Also another question i have in the back of my mind is do you guys sort through the Account by Time/Date, Do you check it in Alphabetical order, or is it Purely Random?

As Some of my friends have been unbanned, and i was Banned at around the same time as them,

IGN
    Silvette

Discord
    Niome#7667

Serf

Angry Banned affected by the incident Sunday

My account still suspend
    Name:  Screenshot_20200315-224703.png
Views: 73
Size:  225.1 KB
    I hope my account will be unsuspended as soon

Default My account to

Quote Originally Posted by AppCrash View Post
    My account still suspend
    Name:  Screenshot_20200315-224703.png
Views: 73
Size:  225.1 KB
    I hope my account will be unsuspended as soon
    Name:  Screenshot_2020-03-17-13-51-18.png
Views: 66
Size:  110.5 KB

Serf

Post Please Make fast Unsuspend player

Well, Spring Clash Already Announced, but many players are still banned because affected the incident sunday or mass-banning.Please Make fast Unsuspend player or hold spring clash untill all player got unsuspend

Thank You
    AppCrash

Squire

Hello, Please calm down.

All innocent players who have been suspended will be unsuspended immediately. Everything is being processed. Please wait because not a few accounts have been suspended by hackers in the last incident. Have a nice day!

Thank You ♥️

Quote Originally Posted by AppCrash View Post
    Well, Spring Clash Already Announced, but many players are still banned because affected the incident sunday or mass-banning.Please Make fast Unsuspend player or hold spring clash untill all player got unsuspend

Thank You
    AppCrash
    Hi, please be patient, I'm sure the team is working their behinds off with this issue. Just give them some more time. You can read the other threads related to this issue to catch up with the situation.
    Have a great day, NekoWolf.
    ❄️ NekoWolf ❄️
    -
    My heart belongs to Dynnie <3
    -
    Worlds:
    [🔑] GroupEscape [If you like puzzles, this world is for you!]
    [🎃] HalloweenEscape [Same with this one! Just a bit spookier.]
    [🥳] TheMenorah
    i like dragons they're cool