Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: [Merged] Duped Items Response

Quote Originally Posted by CsnHacker View Post
    There's this but what about people who sold the duped items and got the dls but don't have the duped item with them? My friend (sorta) sold his hs for 23dls and even posted on insta.
    If the said players have sold some dupe items the said items will be retrieve,however for the said dls i do not know if they would be given to the said player that had brought them for a cheaper price.
    Owner Of BSR . your anime Song World In Growtopia

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Please do not believe or spread false rumors, it is also against our Growtopian Code. We have done our investigation and we are certain those are not duped items.

And when I said "retrieving" I meant we are getting those stolen items back.
    okay so where did they get the tery awesome o matic machine when he broke it a long time ago? or maybe that was other youtuber's? can you confirm please?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MehDuhSmexyGt View Post
    If there were any buyers recently of these 'stolen items' what would happen to them?
    I do believe all the worlds and accounts affected by the compromised account is currently banned to return what is lost and to revert it back to its original state.

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
    - Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Cultivator View Post
    Nani, you won't get your dls back?
    I mean if its 1-2dls I would think its fair. But 45dls is alot more.

Before you ask am I being bias cause I bought one.

I didn't bought any scythes.
    Not rich enough...
    cuz my friend accidentally bought a duped item last month but the item he bought got deleted and didnt get his dls back
    Stop being rude in your posts & signature.

^^

you’re so cute odric

Lesser Wizard

For everyone's peace of mind, there were no duplicated items. Those were items that certain players were able to take from various compromised worlds yesterday. We are already working on retrieving those stolen items and the players responsible for these are already banned.
    ok first of all what all the youtube videos and see that all these worlds are selling item that cost 60dls+ for only 200wls. plus there were hundreds of them.
    goals

40 dls- 30/40
    2 mag plants- 1/2
    level 35- completed!
    own a profitable buy+ - completed
    win wotd- waiting

Quote Originally Posted by Gtsjokers View Post
    ok first of all what all the youtube videos and see that all these worlds are selling item that cost 60dls+ for only 200wls. plus there were hundreds of them.
    I am sure that the video did not show ALL of the worlds that were compromised because there were a lot and they have no way to have a list (unless they were involved in the March 15 fiasco). We will let everyone know if those items were duped or if there were any duplication glitch that happened, however, there was none. Our official statement explained what happened and we will not hide that information from you guys if there were indeed dupes.

Quote Originally Posted by JimIzPro View Post
    okay so where did they get the tery awesome o matic machine when he broke it a long time ago? or maybe that was other youtuber's? can you confirm please?
    That's the thing, one of the compromised worlds had that. But I am not in the position to mention which world. But rest assured it's not a dupe. Remember, we (staff) have certain powers that mods doesn't.

Duplicated or spawned items is impossible to see atm because hacker didn't hacked developer(@Qadevone or @Ubidev) account. He actually hacked moderator account and changed the name with color (`8) command to look like developer(Yes, moderators can do that).
    Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; Battle Royale(PVP) Suggestion!

Quote Originally Posted by GrowPixel View Post
    Duplicated or spawned items is impossible to see atm because hacker didn't hacked developer(@Qadevone or @Ubidev) account. He actually hacked moderator account and changed the name with color (`8) command to look like developer(Yes, moderators can do that).
    This is interesting.
    Oof

That's the thing, one of the compromised worlds had that. But I am not in the position to mention which world. But rest assured it's not a dupe. Remember, we (staff) have certain powers that mods doesn't.
    Okay. My new speculation's correct, it could be from another youtuber and not specifically Tery's. All the items might've came from many different worlds.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GrowPixel View Post
    Yeah I realized that.

"Moderator Ubisoft Account"

I guess Nexica was right in his story. He said: "No dev was hacked. There's a command called /rename." In which the hacker used.

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
    - Eleanor Roosevelt