Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 17

Thread: I need to get rayman

  1. #1
    Lesser Wizard Kaths's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Hawkins, Indiana
    Posts
    281

    Default I need to get rayman

    hi i need to get rayman cuz i need to give it to my friend. im willing to farm/bfg all day just to get it since i have alot of free time. but how many days/months can i get it? or is there any way to boost it up a bit? thanks in advance.
    Stop being rude in your posts & signature.

    ^^

    you’re so cute odric

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Law_Growtopia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Land of Wano
    Posts
    1,133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaths View Post
    hi i need to get rayman cuz i need to give it to my friend. im willing to farm/bfg all day just to get it since i have alot of free time. but how many days/months can i get it? or is there any way to boost it up a bit? thanks in advance.
    What exactly are u asking? If you're wondering how long it will take you to get rayman, then it depends on how much u earn per day
    IGN: Law



    My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE2...IxQZYVWvHZeH_Q

    "Why be stressed when you have the choice not to"

  3. #3
    Lesser Wizard Kaths's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Hawkins, Indiana
    Posts
    281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Law_Growtopia View Post
    What exactly are u asking? If you're wondering how long it will take you to get rayman, then it depends on how much u earn per day
    im asking how many hours/days/months will it take me to get rayman from bfg and farm
    Stop being rude in your posts & signature.

    ^^

    you’re so cute odric

  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard RealBestzman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    House
    Posts
    496

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaths View Post
    im asking how many hours/days/months will it take me to get rayman from bfg and farm
    When I farmed chandelier it took me 3 minutes to break 200 blocks. I've been estimating how much gems I get. For every 1000 blocks, I received 6k gems so 1000 blocks would take around a good 15 minutes. A Rayman costs around 47+dls which is equivalent to 9.4m gems which means you'll need to break 1,567,000 chandelier blocks which will take a total of 3days and 9 hours of nonstop breaking. Hope what I typed is accurate and I won't make myself look like a fool
    IGN:Bestzman
    Goals
    Reach lvl 100: 74/100
    Have 100 Subscribers: 58/100
    -Bestzman
    Instagram: Bestzman_Gt
    Channel: Bestzman Gt
    Discord Name: bestzmangt#0722
    Come Join Secret Santa 2019!

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer IHasName's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    762

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RealBestzman View Post
    When I farmed chandelier it took me 3 minutes to break 200 blocks. I've been estimating how much gems I get. For every 1000 blocks, I received 6k gems so 1000 blocks would take around a good 15 minutes. A Rayman costs around 47+dls which is equivalent to 9.4m gems which means you'll need to break 1,567,000 chandelier blocks which will take a total of 3days and 9 hours of nonstop breaking. Hope what I typed is accurate and I won't make myself look like a fool
    Damn no wonder why bots are so overpowered in this game.
    [Tryhards] - Guild Level 6




    Click for bad videos...



    IGN: IHasName

  6. #6
    Lesser Wizard Coldshots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    Location
    Posts
    207

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RealBestzman View Post
    When I farmed chandelier it took me 3 minutes to break 200 blocks. I've been estimating how much gems I get. For every 1000 blocks, I received 6k gems so 1000 blocks would take around a good 15 minutes. A Rayman costs around 47+dls which is equivalent to 9.4m gems which means you'll need to break 1,567,000 chandelier blocks which will take a total of 3days and 9 hours of nonstop breaking. Hope what I typed is accurate and I won't make myself look like a fool
    What? I thought breaking 200 chandelier would take around 10 min if you hadn't placed them down.
    Oof

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer Creatorss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Mystery.
    Posts
    1,359

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaths View Post
    hi i need to get rayman cuz i need to give it to my friend. im willing to farm/bfg all day just to get it since i have alot of free time. but how many days/months can i get it? or is there any way to boost it up a bit? thanks in advance.
    It really depends on how much are ypu going to work a day, and how much Wls you get daily.
    Support my account protection idea here

    Instagram: Creators.Gt

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer Law_Growtopia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Land of Wano
    Posts
    1,133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coldshots View Post
    What? I thought breaking 200 chandelier would take around 10 min if you hadn't placed them down.
    Yeah, I doubt it takes 3 mins to break 200 chand blocks (using pickaxe only). Anyways, u still gotta account for the time it takes to place, plant, and harvest them. I don't think farming is an easy/good way as it takes a lot of time. I suggest u find an alternative way to profit
    IGN: Law



    My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE2...IxQZYVWvHZeH_Q

    "Why be stressed when you have the choice not to"

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer Jedaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Mods' watchlist
    Posts
    3,214

    Default

    I thought this was going to be one of those "borrow rayman" threads.
    Retired poster

  10. #10
    Lesser Wizard Kaths's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Hawkins, Indiana
    Posts
    281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RealBestzman View Post
    When I farmed chandelier it took me 3 minutes to break 200 blocks. I've been estimating how much gems I get. For every 1000 blocks, I received 6k gems so 1000 blocks would take around a good 15 minutes. A Rayman costs around 47+dls which is equivalent to 9.4m gems which means you'll need to break 1,567,000 chandelier blocks which will take a total of 3days and 9 hours of nonstop breaking. Hope what I typed is accurate and I won't make myself look like a fool
    oh god please pray for me thanks tho


    Quote Originally Posted by Law_Growtopia View Post
    Yeah, I doubt it takes 3 mins to break 200 chand blocks (using pickaxe only). Anyways, u still gotta account for the time it takes to place, plant, and harvest them. I don't think farming is an easy/good way as it takes a lot of time. I suggest u find an alternative way to profit
    what way?


    Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    I thought this was going to be one of those "borrow rayman" threads.
    owh, if you’re willing to change this thread to “borrow rayman” then can i borrow ur rayman? crap this reply is non sense
    Stop being rude in your posts & signature.

    ^^

    you’re so cute odric

  11. #11
    Squire 0xD3F's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaths View Post
    hi i need to get rayman cuz i need to give it to my friend. im willing to farm/bfg all day just to get it since i have alot of free time. but how many days/months can i get it? or is there any way to boost it up a bit? thanks in advance.
    I easily get 300-500k gems a day if I BFG the 'whole' (7-11 hours) day long. I will calculate this by the wls you can purchase with the Gems. Since that is a 100% true value that you can get instantly once purchased without having to look for a customer / buyer of your packs.

    Rayman Price: 4750~ World Locks
    200.000 Gems: 100 Word Locks


    If you start farming today, I don't know yet how much you will get in average everyday (I take my numbers). You should be able to buy a Rayman in approximately 19-32 Days.


    Quote Originally Posted by IHasName View Post
    Damn no wonder why bots are so overpowered in this game.
    Yup. There's a person I kinda know that I supply with a Daily 1.900.000 / 2.000.000+ Lasergrid Stock in exchange of 75 world locks everyday (I don't have to do anything, he does harvest, breaks and replant them). He runs more than 40 Bots at the same time somehow and does farm that all in a couple of hours. I get gifts from time to time too, means he does profit a lot everyday.
    Last edited by 0xD3F; 03-16-2020 at 02:06 PM.
    Profiles:
    Github
    Codepen.io

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer IHasName's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    762

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 0xD3F View Post
    Yup. There's a person I kinda know that I supply with a Daily 1.900.000 / 2.000.000+ Lasergrid Stock in exchange of 75 world locks everyday (I don't have to do anything, he does harvest, breaks and replant them). He runs more than 40 Bots at the same time somehow and does farm that all in a couple of hours. I get gifts from time to time too, means he does profit a lot everyday.
    I'm not entirely sure if you should be sharing this information on forums but nice lol.
    [Tryhards] - Guild Level 6




    Click for bad videos...



    IGN: IHasName

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •