Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need to get rayman

Default I need to get rayman

hi i need to get rayman cuz i need to give it to my friend. im willing to farm/bfg all day just to get it since i have alot of free time. but how many days/months can i get it? or is there any way to boost it up a bit? thanks in advance.
    Stop being rude in your posts & signature.

^^

you’re so cute odric

Quote Originally Posted by Kaths View Post
    hi i need to get rayman cuz i need to give it to my friend. im willing to farm/bfg all day just to get it since i have alot of free time. but how many days/months can i get it? or is there any way to boost it up a bit? thanks in advance.
    What exactly are u asking? If you're wondering how long it will take you to get rayman, then it depends on how much u earn per day
    IGN: Law

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE2...IxQZYVWvHZeH_Q

"Why be stressed when you have the choice not to"

Quote Originally Posted by Law_Growtopia View Post
    What exactly are u asking? If you're wondering how long it will take you to get rayman, then it depends on how much u earn per day
    im asking how many hours/days/months will it take me to get rayman from bfg and farm

^^

you’re so cute odric

im asking how many hours/days/months will it take me to get rayman from bfg and farm
    When I farmed chandelier it took me 3 minutes to break 200 blocks. I've been estimating how much gems I get. For every 1000 blocks, I received 6k gems so 1000 blocks would take around a good 15 minutes. A Rayman costs around 47+dls which is equivalent to 9.4m gems which means you'll need to break 1,567,000 chandelier blocks which will take a total of 3days and 9 hours of nonstop breaking. Hope what I typed is accurate and I won't make myself look like a fool
    IGN:Bestzman
    Goals
    Reach lvl 100: 74/100
    Have 100 Subscribers: 58/100
    -Bestzman
    Instagram: Bestzman_Gt
    Channel: Bestzman Gt
    Discord Name: bestzmangt#0722
    Come Join Secret Santa 2019!

Quote Originally Posted by RealBestzman View Post
    When I farmed chandelier it took me 3 minutes to break 200 blocks. I've been estimating how much gems I get. For every 1000 blocks, I received 6k gems so 1000 blocks would take around a good 15 minutes. A Rayman costs around 47+dls which is equivalent to 9.4m gems which means you'll need to break 1,567,000 chandelier blocks which will take a total of 3days and 9 hours of nonstop breaking. Hope what I typed is accurate and I won't make myself look like a fool
    Damn no wonder why bots are so overpowered in this game.
    [Tryhards] - Guild Level 6

Click for bad videos...

IGN: IHasName

What? I thought breaking 200 chandelier would take around 10 min if you hadn't placed them down.
    Oof

It really depends on how much are ypu going to work a day, and how much Wls you get daily.
    Support my account protection idea here

Instagram: Creators.Gt

Quote Originally Posted by Coldshots View Post
    What? I thought breaking 200 chandelier would take around 10 min if you hadn't placed them down.
    Yeah, I doubt it takes 3 mins to break 200 chand blocks (using pickaxe only). Anyways, u still gotta account for the time it takes to place, plant, and harvest them. I don't think farming is an easy/good way as it takes a lot of time. I suggest u find an alternative way to profit
    IGN: Law

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE2...IxQZYVWvHZeH_Q

"Why be stressed when you have the choice not to"

I thought this was going to be one of those "borrow rayman" threads.
    Retired poster

oh god please pray for me thanks tho

Quote Originally Posted by Law_Growtopia View Post
    Yeah, I doubt it takes 3 mins to break 200 chand blocks (using pickaxe only). Anyways, u still gotta account for the time it takes to place, plant, and harvest them. I don't think farming is an easy/good way as it takes a lot of time. I suggest u find an alternative way to profit
    what way?

Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    I thought this was going to be one of those "borrow rayman" threads.
    owh, if you’re willing to change this thread to “borrow rayman” then can i borrow ur rayman? crap this reply is non sense

^^

you’re so cute odric

I easily get 300-500k gems a day if I BFG the 'whole' (7-11 hours) day long. I will calculate this by the wls you can purchase with the Gems. Since that is a 100% true value that you can get instantly once purchased without having to look for a customer / buyer of your packs.

Rayman Price: 4750~ World Locks
    200.000 Gems: 100 Word Locks

If you start farming today, I don't know yet how much you will get in average everyday (I take my numbers). You should be able to buy a Rayman in approximately 19-32 Days.

Quote Originally Posted by IHasName View Post
    Damn no wonder why bots are so overpowered in this game.
    Yup. There's a person I kinda know that I supply with a Daily 1.900.000 / 2.000.000+ Lasergrid Stock in exchange of 75 world locks everyday (I don't have to do anything, he does harvest, breaks and replant them). He runs more than 40 Bots at the same time somehow and does farm that all in a couple of hours. I get gifts from time to time too, means he does profit a lot everyday.
    Last edited by 0xD3F; 03-16-2020 at 02:06 PM.
    Profiles:
    Github
    Codepen.io

Quote Originally Posted by 0xD3F View Post
    Yup. There's a person I kinda know that I supply with a Daily 1.900.000 / 2.000.000+ Lasergrid Stock in exchange of 75 world locks everyday (I don't have to do anything, he does harvest, breaks and replant them). He runs more than 40 Bots at the same time somehow and does farm that all in a couple of hours. I get gifts from time to time too, means he does profit a lot everyday.
    I'm not entirely sure if you should be sharing this information on forums but nice lol.
    [Tryhards] - Guild Level 6

Click for bad videos...

IGN: IHasName