-Goals:
    1-Level. (46/125)
    2-Awsomeness. (76/100)
    3-Win WOTD 🏆. (0/1)
    4-Get Doctor Title. (12/5000)
    5-Get LegendBot-009. (0/1)

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by 0xD3F View Post

Yup. There's a person I kinda know that I supply with a Daily 1.900.000 / 2.000.000+ Lasergrid Stock in exchange of 75 world locks everyday (I don't have to do anything, he does harvest, breaks and replant them). He runs more than 40 Bots at the same time somehow and does farm that all in a couple of hours. I get gifts from time to time too, means he does profit a lot everyday.
    That makes me angry.

I easily get 300-500k gems a day if I BFG the 'whole' (7-11 hours) day long. I will calculate this by the wls you can purchase with the Gems. Since that is a 100% true value that you can get instantly once purchased without having to look for a customer / buyer of your packs.

Rayman Price: 4750~ World Locks
    200.000 Gems: 100 Word Locks

If you start farming today, I don't know yet how much you will get in average everyday (I take my numbers). You should be able to buy a Rayman in approximately 19-32 Days.

Yup. There's a person I kinda know that I supply with a Daily 1.900.000 / 2.000.000+ Lasergrid Stock in exchange of 75 world locks everyday (I don't have to do anything, he does harvest, breaks and replant them). He runs more than 40 Bots at the same time somehow and does farm that all in a couple of hours. I get gifts from time to time too, means he does profit a lot everyday.
    You just sold your buddy out
    Retired poster

Random stuff in GOLA

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Kaths View Post
    hi i need to get rayman cuz i need to give it to my friend. im willing to farm/bfg all day just to get it since i have alot of free time. but how many days/months can i get it? or is there any way to boost it up a bit? thanks in advance.
    Personally, I can get 100k gems/day.

Since other people have pointed out that rayman costs roughly 9.4m gems. that means it takes 9.400.000/100.000 = 94 days.
    Please do note that this is a full time ( 8 hours i think ) and not using any bots.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaths View Post
    hi i need to get rayman cuz i need to give it to my friend. im willing to farm/bfg all day just to get it since i have alot of free time. but how many days/months can i get it? or is there any way to boost it up a bit? thanks in advance.
    Hate to break it to ya but, kinda impossible if you just farm you really have to be as insane as bot farmers. Since gems are cheap nowadays it makes it alot harder. Plus the price of rayman keeps rising, i hope you can keep up on it cause a little more time it'll be worth the same as a pair of golden angels.

- - - Updated - - -

[I]

You had a relation with a bot farmer, you are aswell getting punished. I hope so.. cause legit farmers out there are gonna rage on you.