Thread: Why..?

Lesser Knight

Exclamation Why..?

Can someone give me a good reason that they are doing a double gem event today for the inconvenience when in reality the people most affected are still banned and will probably miss the event or at least most of it.

I’m not saying that people who were not banned weren’t affected, I am simply stating that the large majority of people still banned will be upset at this. This doesn’t make any sense..

Banned

I dont understand you mister, please specify.

I mean it is unfair but it's only 1 day, not much big of a deal. You guys should be thankful because they fixed the game as fast as they could for us and they even gave us that chance to get more profit. I mean come on you really need to stop complaining and start thanking them.
    Support my account protection idea here

Instagram: Creators.Gt

Quote Originally Posted by Axzyte View Post
    I dont understand you mister, please specify.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creatorss View Post
    I mean it is unfair but it's only 1 day, not much big of a deal. You guys should be thankful because they fixed the game as fast as they could for us and they even gave us that chance to get more profit. I mean come on you really need to stop complaining and start thanking them.
    He is complaining about those who were affected in the ban mostly are still banned so they do not have a chance to participate in the apology event.
    IGN: HaxFrNubz

Quote Originally Posted by UBIDEV View Post
    I wish i could go back in time with a time machine ......

Yeah, it is not really the most well thought out. It could have been held at a later date when everything was sorted out. Even still, it is only one day, so it is not incredibly beneficial to the point where missing it means missing out on massive profits (unless you are auto-farming).
    Been playing Growtopia since 2010.

Whatever timeline I am living in, I want out.

Contact Info:

Quote Originally Posted by Ohlid View Post
    Yeah, it is not really the most well thought out. It could have been held at a later date when everything was sorted out. Even still, it is only one day, so it is not incredibly beneficial to the point where missing it means missing out on massive profits (unless you are auto-farming).
    Wisdom doesn't come from the dust but from above.
    IGN: SydeEvil
    Discord: SydeEvil#2924