Thread: About the st. Patricks world building contest [Urgent]

Lesser Wizard

Exclamation About the st. Patricks world building contest [Urgent]

So, hey.. I have a question about the contest,
    Lets start with what happened:

I got device banned because I accidentally oogged on to a dude'a acc because I thought the pass was fake. I know, very idiotic right? The person got banned for 30 days and I got device banned for 30 days, I recently got unbanned and talked to nekorei about it. She said device bans can still be eligible but it depends on what you did. I told her how I got banned, surprisingly she was very understanding. She wasnt able to answer my question tho if im still eligible to join because she was busy. Now im running out of time and support wont reply yet, im already building the entry rn waiting for the response. Do you think im still eligible? Just comment below

-also to make this kinda(more) related to the thread, uh my 2dl giveaway is coming up so, stay tuned

dont worry sugar if you cant submit im very accepting in the world trading business
    “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
    — The Doctor
    “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
    ― Ross Lynch

Quote Originally Posted by Mamapb View Post
    So, hey.. I have a question about the contest,
    Lets start with what happened:

I got device banned because I accidentally oogged on to a dude'a acc because I thought the pass was fake. I know, very idiotic right? The person got banned for 30 days and I got device banned for 30 days, I recently got unbanned and talked to nekorei about it. She said device bans can still be eligible but it depends on what you did. I told her how I got banned, surprisingly she was very understanding. She wasnt able to answer my question tho if im still eligible to join because she was busy. Now im running out of time and support wont reply yet, im already building the entry rn waiting for the response. Do you think im still eligible? Just comment below

-also to make this kinda(more) related to the thread, uh my 2dl giveaway is coming up so, stay tuned
    When did this happen? You could keep the world 'till next year or submit it for wotd (if your ban was 6 months ago) if it turns out that you are ineligible.
    Retired poster