Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Disconnect problem in BLARNEY worlds.

Default Disconnect problem in BLARNEY worlds.

Hello, I'd like to share you guys a problem I faced.

I was trying to complate the BLARNEY9, which is obviously the hardest blarney, then I got disconnected and I lost my progress. I was almost complated the parkour, then it kicked back me to the white door and I spend my 30 minutes again.

Are there any option could be done in those disconnection cases to avoid the progress lost? Let me give an example: in the worlds you own, you are logging-back on the place you disconnected. So maybe devs can set it up as well in BLARNEY's? (Either in CLASHPARKOUR, WOLFWORLDS and some more.) What you guys think about?
    IGN: Bardes
    Instagram: @bardesgrowtopia
    Discord: Bardes#3326

Quote Originally Posted by Bardes View Post

I was trying to complate the BLARNEY9, which is obviously the hardest blarney, then I got disconnected and I lost my progress. I was almost complated the parkour, then it kicked back me to the white door and I spend my 30 minutes again.

Are there any option could be done in those disconnection cases to avoid the progress lost? Let me give an example: in the worlds you own, you are logging-back on the place you disconnected. So maybe devs can set it up as well in BLARNEY's? (Either in CLASHPARKOUR, WOLFWORLDS and some more.) What you guys think about?
    No, this isn't a thing. Also if you know you have bad internet try not to do things you may lose progress in.

Master Sorcerer

this can probably be abused, say during daily challenge for infinite points, or infinite prizes.
    Ariana

blarney7 is the hardest fp
    blarney9 is ez can be done I less than 10 mins fp
    “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
    — The Doctor
    “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
    ― Ross Lynch

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by ItsKyan View Post
    Blarney7 isn't the hardest, if you will get quick help with obelisks you can do it easily with at least 2-3 minutes

- - - Updated - - -

And also blarney9 with 10mins is actually very slow.

Quote Originally Posted by iAngelBear View Post
    this can probably be abused, say during daily challenge for infinite points, or infinite prizes.
    I am not really sure how…kissing the Blarney Stone sends you back to the white door and resets the respawn point. I do not think it would be too hard for BLARNEY worlds to have some sort of timer running where if you leave the world and come back within, say, five minutes, you spawn at your last respawn point.

In concept, it seems easy enough, but with the many different BLARNEY worlds, it might be difficult to keep track of which one a player was in and send them to that same one after a disconnect.

u trippin

BLARNEY7 only has an annoying wait for obelisks and one difficult jump at the end.
    Been playing Growtopia since 2010.

Whatever timeline I am living in, I want out.

Contact Info:

+ 1 on the suggestion. I feel bad for those players who spent around 10wls on the wolf whistle only to get disconnected at the end. It has happened to me and I did not really feel bad about it because It wasn't that much (in terms of wls) but for others, it can be pretty costy. The support could somehow record the progress of every level. For example, if there are 5 levels and u disconnected on lvl 3, you'd be brought back to lvl 3 but only within let's say 3 mins or else you'll be brought back to the white doors. They could also make it so that you'll be brought back to the EXACT same location u were on (this exists whenever u leave and come back quickly).
    IGN: Law

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE2...IxQZYVWvHZeH_Q

"Why be stressed when you have the choice not to"

Squire

Just something you have to deal with, whether It's server-sided or because of poor internet. If the developers made a change like that I would be easily taken advantage of.
    It sucks but there are ways to prevent it even if It's the slightest.
    Last edited by xFrostx; 03-17-2020 at 08:01 AM.
    "untitled 2014-"

Name Changed to Paths - 2/15/2016

handing out hearts since 2003 :^)

Quote Originally Posted by Law_Growtopia View Post
    + 1 on the suggestion. I feel bad for those players who spent around 10wls on the wolf whistle only to get disconnected at the end. It has happened to me and I did not really feel bad about it because It wasn't that much (in terms of wls) but for others, it can be pretty costy. The support could somehow record the progress of every level. For example, if there are 5 levels and u disconnected on lvl 3, you'd be brought back to lvl 3 but only within let's say 3 mins or else you'll be brought back to the white doors. They could also make it so that you'll be brought back to the EXACT same location u were on (this exists whenever u leave and come back quickly).
    Imagine it happens in CLASHPARKOUR. Then rip.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohlid View Post
    I am not really sure how…kissing the Blarney Stone sends you back to the white door and resets the respawn point. I do not think it would be too hard for BLARNEY worlds to have some sort of timer running where if you leave the world and come back within, say, five minutes, you spawn at your last respawn point.

In concept, it seems easy enough, but with the many different BLARNEY worlds, it might be difficult to keep track of which one a player was in and send them to that same one after a disconnect.

u trippin

BLARNEY7 only has an annoying wait for obelisks and one difficult jump at the end.
    i was meaning its the hardest because there is never anyone there usually

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marten View Post
    Blarney7 isn't the hardest, if you will get quick help with obelisks you can do it easily with at least 2-3 minutes

- - - Updated - - -

And also blarney9 with 10mins is actually very slow.
    I was meaning that blarney7 was the hardest because of the lack of people there, and it was an estimate of blarney9, today i tested and i can do in under 6 minutes
    “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
    — The Doctor
    “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
    ― Ross Lynch

Dced in CLASHPARKOUR today, I’m sure my collection was valid.

Angry

Ah god.

I beaten Blarney 1,2,3,4,5,7,8 and I heard that the bigger the number the harder and I was like Yess I beaten the hardest blarney.

THERE WAS A BLARNEY9?!
    "I gave you a plan, I gave you success. STOP THROWING IT AWAY!" - Chill Cultivator

My Youtube Channel

Latest video: