Thread: Growtopia is really laggy on mobile

Default Growtopia is really laggy on mobile

Not sure if it has become laggy after the V3 update, but one of the recent updates has made growtopia run terribly on my phone (And some others, i've heard.)

Literally any buy+ world with 10 or more people makes the game already look and feel really laggy. Worlds like BUYWINGS are in an unplayable state for me, even though they were fine before.

Im not sure if this affects the windows or other versions. Haven't noticed any significant change on my pc, though, my pc is really powerful.

The phone im using: Pocophone F1, Android 10

Growtopia is Laggy on all kinds of mobiles and Pcs.

I have quit Youtube because of this issue... I stopped doing videos since the fps is dropping crazy to 1-15 fps so I couldn't record videos anymore so I even quit playing gt on my pc since I can't trade in buy+ worlds since its laggy ah, Parkour in any wolf/event worlds, and even enjoy chatting/talking to others...

It even lags in my iphone 8 plus where I can run Pubg and CoD mobile on max graphic settings without any single lag.The game is boring and lost motivation to even go online on gt so I'ma come back when they fix this problem which I'm sure they won't since this issue have been brought up many times with no response so I guess they don't care about it but Ima say it for the last time, Can we get a feedback or response due to this issue cause I only want to play GT peacefully
    IGN: iHady

The harder you work for something, the greater you’ll feel when you finally achieve it

Exclamation In some cases, yes

Quote Originally Posted by AsMoww View Post
    Not sure if it has become laggy after the V3 update, but one of the recent updates has made growtopia run terribly on my phone (And some others, i've heard.)

Literally any buy+ world with 10 or more people makes the game already look and feel really laggy. Worlds like BUYWINGS are in an unplayable state for me, even though they were fine before.

Im not sure if this affects the windows or other versions. Haven't noticed any significant change on my pc, though, my pc is really powerful.

The phone im using: Pocophone F1, Android 10
    When i use my macbook to play it isn't laggy but when i use my phone after a few mins, it like my screen freezes/ it lags so hard that i could barely move and after the lag/ freeze screen is over if i am still holding the right button (the button to make you character to move left or right) it register and it kinna just brings me to the block/ how long i press the right or left button. It getting annoying as i am better at using mobile than computer.

On pc it's considered okay, on mobile phones, it lags so bad
    IGN: ColdB
    I'm a boy but girl hair looks a lot nicer :3

Banned

Nope nope, I have an Android t17 tablet which is 4.4.2 KITKAT, and I always felt like a god despite how weak my wifi is.