Thread: Need Help ASAP

Unhappy Need Help ASAP

Im sorry to be a beggar but this is the only way for to continue playing this game which is love so much. I was recently scammed 27dls and a magplant 5000 by a player whose name I can’t say, he accomplished this by tricking me into buying my items but said to drop them in my world and then trade the world, as I was dropping the items in my world and placing blocks over them he did a respawn glitch and appeared inside my blocks and took my dis. If any of you feel generous I will be trying to start a mass project of science stations so if you have any seeds that you don't use or extra wls that you don't need, please consider donating them in the world: Dark1blade.

Thank you for your time.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark1blade View Post
    Im sorry to be a beggar but this is the only way for to continue playing this game which is love so much. I was recently scammed 27dls and a magplant 5000 by a player whose name I can’t say, he accomplished this by tricking me into buying my items but said to drop them in my world and then trade the world, as I was dropping the items in my world and placing blocks over them he did a respawn glitch and appeared inside my blocks and took my dis. If any of you feel generous I will be trying to start a mass project of science stations so if you have any seeds that you don't use or extra wls that you don't need, please consider donating them in the world: Dark1blade.

Thank you for your time.
    If you need world locks, I suggest working in your own time at a BFG. It's very easy to get a dl this way & you can continue with your business ventures from here.
    [Lvl 100: 89/100]
    [Focused Eyes: 100/100] [Completed!]
    [100DL: 100/100] [Completed!]
    [Sponsor an Item: 9/32]
    [Earn VOTW: 0/1]

Keep it Clanky!

Thank you for your time.
    If you have any screenshots of you owning these items and be able to meet me online I will be able to donate a small portion of 5wls.
    IGN:Bestzman
    Goals
    Reach lvl 100: 74/100
    Have 100 Subscribers: 58/100
    -Bestzman
    Instagram: Bestzman_Gt
    Channel: Bestzman Gt
    Discord Name: bestzmangt#0722
    Come Join Secret Santa 2019!

I might be able to donate too if you have proof.
    Retired poster

Random stuff in GOLA

Thank you for your time.
    5 hours of Laser Grid BFG is worth of 40+ WLs
    IGN: FTDaily
    IG: Sprayquaza
    Discord: Sprayquaza#0623

Quote Originally Posted by FTDkentut View Post
    5 hours of Laser Grid BFG is worth of 40+ WLs
    5 hours of real time job = x4 that if u buy gemmies from the gem store using $

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for your time.
    I gotcha homie... fear not

https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ays-every-week!
    IGN: Law

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE2...IxQZYVWvHZeH_Q

"Why be stressed when you have the choice not to"