Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ALTHEROS

Default ALTHEROS

Name:  54632B13-5152-4E36-A688-8945EDBF1334.png
Views: 198
Size:  403.8 KB

This is my world, ALTHEROS. I’m showcasing it. Duh.

Anyways, I’m open to suggestions/criticisms about the world.

Also, I’m a bit bothered at how I’m not winning a WOTD with this. There might be a problem with my world, but what?

Also, there’s a second world so don’t base your judgements mainly on the render.
    Last edited by Kyeosi; 03-17-2020 at 01:57 PM.
    Instagram:@kyeosi.gt

You already won the contest and placed within the Top 1-3, is that still not enough for you? I mean like, give others the chance too man.

Lastly, all worlds are good - do not say that your world is sometimes better than those who won, we all poured out the same effort in building.
    A demon never hides - therefore lurking in the beneath of the abyss, now bow down you puny little mortals!

IGN: Zytran
    World: ZYTRAN
    Instagram: @zytran_gt

Quote Originally Posted by TonyChase View Post
    You already won the contest and placed within the Top 1-3, is that still not enough for you? I mean like, give others the chance too man.

Lastly, all worlds are good - do not say that your world is sometimes better than those who won, we all poured out the same effort in building.
    Wow.

I’m just asking for genuine suggestions/help. If you have nothing else to say about my world, keep your comments shut! Clearly, you didn’t come here to suggest or criticise anything in my world. You came here to lecture me.

Yes, I will admit that my middle comments may seem arrogant to many, but that wasn’t my main point. I was trying to say that the recent WOTD picks are rather questionable. For example, why aren’t Blarney themed worlds yet being picked? It’s St. Patrick’s Week after all. Just like during Halloween/Valentines. It’s a bit weird, don’t you think?

I also felt it highly rude that you’d come here to say this “ give others a chance too man. “ - that’s crap
    Even if I placed top 1-3 with this world, it shouldn’t mean that I can’t ever win WOTD. Because, that’s unfair.
    Who are you to talk about chances when you are saying unfair things to me? You seriously offended me with those remarks of yours. If you have remarks about my placing, do it somewhere else! But never should you ever dare to do this in my thread where I can see it!

“ isn’t that enough for you “ - then stop posting WOTD entries if it’s enough for you. How dare you! Building is a passion of mine. If I want to submit my world for WOTD, then let me be! How dare you try to question my decisions........ (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

—- please post things about/ directing to the world ( not about me ) —-
    Last edited by Kyeosi; 03-17-2020 at 05:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyeosi View Post

Anyways, I’m open to suggestions/criticisms.

Also, I’m a bit bothered at how I’m not winning a WOTD with this. There might be a problem with my world, but what?

Also, there’s a second world so don’t base your judgements mainly on the render.
    Add more content in the upper part. I think it's a little empty
    -IGN: NOTSHOTS
    -Main World: NOTSHOTS

2013-2014 Player
    Got Mini-you 3 times on the same account

-Goals:
    1-Level. (50/125)
    2-Awsomeness. (90/100)
    3-Win WOTD 🏆. (0/1)
    4-Get Doctor Title. (12/5000)
    5-Get LegendBot-009. (0/1)

Quote Originally Posted by TonyChase View Post

I'm sorry? We poured the same effort to build a world? All worlds are good? What are you on?

Wow.

I’m just asking for genuine suggestions/help. If you have nothing else to say about my world, keep your comments shut! Clearly, you didn’t come here to suggest or criticise anything in my world. You came here to lecture me.

Yes, I will admit that my middle comments may seem arrogant to many, but that wasn’t my main point. I was trying to say that the recent WOTD picks are rather questionable. For example, why aren’t Blarney themed worlds yet being picked? It’s St. Patrick’s Week after all. Just like during Halloween/Valentines. It’s a bit weird, don’t you think?

I also felt it highly rude that you’d come here to say this “ give others a chance too man. “ - that’s crap
    Even if I placed top 1-3 with this world, it shouldn’t mean that I can’t ever win WOTD. Because, that’s unfair.
    Who are you to talk about chances when you are saying unfair things to me? You seriously offended me with those remarks of yours. If you have remarks about my placing, do it somewhere else! But never should you ever dare to do this in my thread where I can see it!

“ isn’t that enough for you “ - then stop posting WOTD entries if it’s enough for you. How dare you! Building is a passion of mine. If I want to submit my world for WOTD, then let me be! How dare you try to question my decisions........ (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

—- please post things about/ directing to the world ( not about me ) —-
    WOTDs do not have to be related to the current event. Any world can win WOTD. It being related to the event only gives it extra points. There is also a St. Patricks Building Contest and some of them might become WOTDs later. I agree that some of the picks are a little bit weird even though there are multiple worlds that should have won already but haven't for example BROKENHEARTSTOWN by Jothewarrior. I'm baffled how it hasn't won yet. I believe placing top 1-3 on a building contest disallows you to win top 1-3 on the next building contest. It has nothing to do with WOTDs. Even though he did not give any critisism, he should be able to say that in my opinion because f r e e s p e e c h. I'm not agreeing with him, all of his points are hogwash.

░▒▓███████▓▒░
    ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
    ░▒▓███████▓▒░
    ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
    ▽⧩▼▼▼⧨▽
    Random stuff in GOLA
    ▲◭△△△◮▲
    ┅⊏⧖⊐┅

the world seems pretty empty on the upper part. maybe you can extend the story and build something on top?
    I can't find anything good to write here

DISCORD: GoldeRod#0476

IGN: Grzyz / GoldeRod / Growtorod (yes, i have 3 different accounts)

Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    I'm sorry? We poured the same effort to build a world? All worlds are good? What are you on?

WOTDs do not have to be related to the current event. Any world can win WOTD. It being related to the event only gives it extra points. There is also a St. Patricks Building Contest and some of them might become WOTDs later. I agree that some of the picks are a little bit weird even though there are multiple worlds that should have won already but haven't for example BROKENHEARTSTOWN by Jothewarrior. I'm baffled how it hasn't won yet. I believe placing top 1-3 on a building contest disallows you to win top 1-3 on the next building contest. It has nothing to do with WOTDs. Even though he did not give any critisism, he should be able to say that in my opinion because f r e e s p e e c h. I'm not agreeing with him, all of his points are hogwash.
    It is f r e e s p e e c h, but please have some respect when someone requests for something. I’m just requesting that there would be no posts that aren’t talking about my world. Because, that’s not the point of this thread. It hinders the main reason why I made this thread.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NOTSHOTS View Post
    Add more content in the upper part. I think it's a little empty
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldeRodGT View Post
    the world seems pretty empty on the upper part. maybe you can extend the story and build something on top?
    Ah yes... That’s the main thing everybody has been telling me...

Yes, I could extend the story but hmmm...Or maybe add another section...hmmm...if only I had made the ground taller.

Thanks

The world looks amazing. I love how you used pumpkin trees as leaves on a tree. Just like everyone said tho, the empty space on top is the only problem.
    change da world
    my final message
    goodbye

The sky is so empty.
    IGN: Bardes
    Instagram: @bardesgrowtopia
    Discord: Bardes#3326

It is f r e e s p e e c h, but please have some respect when someone requests for something. I’m just requesting that there would be no posts that aren’t talking about my world. Because, that’s not the point of this thread. It hinders the main reason why I made this thread.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, I could extend the story but hmmm...Or maybe add another section...hmmm...if only I had made the ground taller.

Thanks
    I mean he did talk about the world but not in the context you wanted..

░▒▓███████▓▒░
    ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
    ░▒▓███████▓▒░
    ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
    ▽⧩▼▼▼⧨▽
    Random stuff in GOLA
    ▲◭△△△◮▲
    ┅⊏⧖⊐┅

Lightbulb

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks
    Try adding a cloud part
    -IGN: NOTSHOTS
    -Main World: NOTSHOTS

2013-2014 Player
    Got Mini-you 3 times on the same account

-Goals:
    1-Level. (50/125)
    2-Awsomeness. (90/100)
    3-Win WOTD 🏆. (0/1)
    4-Get Doctor Title. (12/5000)
    5-Get LegendBot-009. (0/1)

I think adding to the sky would just ruin the world's overall design and simplicity. Not every world has to be full to the brim with space-used, although using space cleverly and effectively is always a plus.

I'd work on adding content through external worlds so that your design isn't ruined by clouds. Clouds suck.
    36 World of the Days won.
    3 World Building Competitions placed in.