Thread: WOTD for March 17th

Exclamation WOTD for March 17th

I don’t know where else to put this thread, but I just wanted to ask how is an alien themed world WOTD on St. Patrick’s Day? Why wouldn’t a St. Patrick’s Day themed world be WOTD on March 17th, otherwise known as St. Patrick’s Day?

I DID NOT REALIZE WHEN WOTD’S WERE REFRESHED, I ASSUMED A NEW WOTD WAS GIVEN AT 12:00, BECAUSE THAT IS WHEN THE BLARNEY STONES RESET. MY APOLOGIES.
    Last edited by SaucyBoyVII; 03-17-2020 at 07:34 PM.

Any world can become a wotd. It having the theme of an event that is happening gives it extra points but does not guarantee it's win.
    Retired poster

Quote Originally Posted by SaucyBoyVII View Post
    I don’t know where else to put this thread, but I just wanted to ask how is an alien themed world WOTD on St. Patrick’s Day? Why wouldn’t a St. Patrick’s Day themed world be WOTD on March 17th, otherwise known as St. Patrick’s Day?
    u mean march 16

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
    - Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by SaucyBoyVII View Post
    Actually, any world can win a WOTD, regardless of
    there being any events in the game or not. But of course, building your world with respect to the event will give you plus points in the competition. The world with the highest points overall would be the one to officially win the WOTD for that day. And as you can tell, there are many factors that adds points and also deducts points from your world, and not just whether it is related to a near event or not.
    IGN - MineDeath

If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor .

Instagram:
    Instagram Link!
    Discord:
    Discord Link!