Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Charity Giveaways every week!

Talking Charity Giveaways every week!

Hey guys, I've decided to giveaway 50 world locks every week! I'm not giving them away to anyone (or by random). I'll be picking 5-10 players every week who have been scammed or griefed by someone. Please either message me here or on Instagram. There will be several conditions that would have to be met in order to join this charity giveaway:

1. You must prove that you've been actually scammed (preferrably by sending me screenshots of the items that u had prior to being scammed).

2. If you've already received wls from me, you cannot enter this giveaway again.

3. Please do not spam me/beg me as I will be picking the winners every week. If you do not win the giveaway from the first week, you may try and enter the giveaway again.

4. I have the final decision on whether you get the wls or not If you're not happy with my decisions, please feel free to leave.

Just to make things easier, you can post in this thread how,why, and when (basically the full story) you got scammed. NO SINGLING OUT PLAYERS!

Also, feel free to tell ur friends about this giveaway. It may not be much but it can help a lot of players to continue on and play the game. The main reason why I'm doing this is because I earn enough wls to keep myself happy so why not share some with other players who are in need.
    IGN: Law

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE2...IxQZYVWvHZeH_Q

"Why be stressed when you have the choice not to"

i was scammed 20 magplants

proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
    Retired poster

I would like to add 10 wls on this charity, just kindly approach me in game or better in my instagram so that I will be informed where I can drop it -may this small amount help those who are in need
    A demon never hides - therefore lurking in the beneath of the abyss, now bow down you puny little mortals!

IGN: Zytran
    World: ZYTRAN
    Instagram: @zytran_gt

Lesser Wizard

I like this!

This is a pretty cool idea that I think will definitely help the community significantly. But I see a problem with this which is that people will probably find a way of abusing/cheating their way into recieving these free wls. One way they could possibly achieve this is by simply setting up a fake scam making it seem like they've been scammed but in reality it could just be their friend posing for a screen shot. Overall awesome idea but I'd recommend looking in deep into the potential flaws and holes and for solutions for any cheaters out their looking to get free stuff with no effort.
    Always Remember Hardwork Pays Off
    Knowledge Is Power 9.24

Quote Originally Posted by Chief View Post
    This is a pretty cool idea that I think will definitely help the community significantly. But I see a problem with this which is that people will probably find a way of abusing/cheating their way into recieving these free wls. One way they could possibly achieve this is by simply setting up a fake scam making it seem like they've been scammed but in reality it could just be their friend posing for a screen shot. Overall awesome idea but I'd recommend looking in deep into the potential flaws and holes and for solutions for any cheaters out their looking to get free stuff with no effort.
    Yup, this is why I'm only giving it to certain people who may/may not be lying but If they are, then It's their choice I guess... I don't think there is a way out of this but I'll be doing my best picking those who look/seem nice and may give back to the community if they are helped.

I forgot to put my Instagram. My instagram is: Law.Growtopia. I look at all messages.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyChase View Post
    I would like to add 10 is on this charity, just kindly approach me in-game or better in my Instagram so that I will be informed where I can drop it -may this small amount help those who are in need
    Ah! I just saw this my bad. I don't think it's necessary for people to donate unless ur income (wls) is like really a lot. Part of why I'm doing this is because I've got lots of wls that I am not using so instead of just doing nothing, I decided to help growtopians who are in need. Also, I usually do giveaways on youtube. For example, I have given away 3 magplants, and over 500wls.

I'm going to try my best to consistently do this charity giveaway but if you really wanna help out (other than giving wls), you can help me by finding those who legitimately got scammed. I'd really appreciate that.

Quote Originally Posted by Law_Growtopia View Post
    Ah! I just saw this my bad. I don't think it's necessary for people to donate unless ur income (wls) is like really a lot. Part of why I'm doing this is because I've got lots of wls that I am not using so instead of just doing nothing, I decided to help growtopians who are in need. Also, I usually do giveaways on youtube. For example, I have given away 3 magplants, and over 500wls.

I'm going to try my best to consistently do this charity giveaway but if you really wanna help out (other than giving wls), you can help me by finding those who legitimately got scammed. I'd really appreciate that.
    NOTED
    A demon never hides - therefore lurking in the beneath of the abyss, now bow down you puny little mortals!

IGN: Zytran
    World: ZYTRAN
    Instagram: @zytran_gt

bumpppppp I need more people to see + help me with this by finding those who have been scammed.

I was scammed 105 diamond locks including my magplants and rayman. :/ I may not actually be here for the world locks, it's a flex to show I was scammed the most dls. HAHA
    IGN: Roryn | Level 72 | Rent my BFG https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...41#post4204541

Quote Originally Posted by GTkookie View Post
    I was scammed 105 diamond locks including my magplants and rayman. :/ I may not actually be here for the world locks, it's a flex to show I was scammed the most dls. HAHA
    xkelle? Law's gf?

Quote Originally Posted by Law_Growtopia View Post
    xkelle? Law's gf?
    Ain't your gf, you unadded me.
    IGN: Roryn | Level 72 | Rent my BFG https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...41#post4204541