Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Merged] Daily/Guild Challenge Issue

Default [Merged] Daily/Guild Challenge Issue

Hi,
    all of top 3 guilds in St. Patrick's Daily Challenge haven't received any rewards (#1 Parkourists #2 Junior #3 Dessert). I believe that this is because the servers restarted few (literally like 5) seconds before the rewards would have been given out and it must have glitched somehow..Any way that we'll get our rewards?
    Have a good day,
    Cze
    Rest In Peace, Marley
    My beloved kitty that went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never forget you.

I feel sad for you, hope u recover from this incident

Quote Originally Posted by CzeGamer View Post
    Hi,
    all of top 3 guilds in St. Patrick's Daily Challenge haven't received any rewards (#1 Parkourists #2 Bless #3 Dessert). I believe that this is because the servers restarted few (literally like 5) seconds before the rewards would have been given out and it must have glitched somehow..Any way that we'll get our rewards?
    Have a good day,
    Cze
    our guild junior top 2 and got kicked out from top list..
    Hi there!, Have a gud day xD

Quote Originally Posted by Minamori View Post
    our guild junior top 2 and got kicked out from top list..
    I thought that bless was #2?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Corrects View Post
    I feel sad for you, hope u recover from this incident
    I don't even mind it tbh, but there are like 150 other peoples who might mind it.
    Rest In Peace, Marley
    My beloved kitty that went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never forget you.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't even mind it tbh, but there are like 150 other peoples who might mind it.
    somehow our guild got kicked from top that's why that guild got top 2

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

i mean 3 xD my mistake
    Hi there!, Have a gud day xD

By the way, rank 1 player (which I don't know who it was) has lost 12-13 Diamond Locks thanks to this mistake.. You should really do something about this.
    Rest In Peace, Marley

By the way, rank 1 player (which I don't know who it was) has lost 12-13 Diamond Locks thanks to this mistake.. You should really do something about this.
    that is where you are wrong, its the same person who has came first in most of the daily challenges this event, and he didnt ‘loose’ wls, he just didnt get the dls he earned from competing yet, if this is what you mean
    “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
    — The Doctor
    “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
    ― Ross Lynch

Thanks for letting us know. We'll see what happened here and let you know.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Thanks for letting us know. We'll see what happened here and let you know.
    I bet all the players haven't gotten their slithering slippers/lucky pendants/challenge crown/guild challenge crown. Any news yet??
    Derby racing! #SaddleUp

Serf

Quote Originally Posted by Movick View Post
    Hello, Please calm down.

All innocent players who have been suspended will be unsuspended immediately. Everything is being processed. Please wait because not a few accounts have been suspended by hackers in the last incident. Have a nice day!

Thank You ♥️
    Ay ay Captain

Default Blarney Daily Challenge Glitch (bruh)

idk if this was a glitch but almost all of the supporters who played blarney (including me) before the restart got a free slithering snake and a crown. idk how this things works but i feel like there has been a glitch? because im not in any guild and i have never been in a guild for like 6 months now so like how is this possible?

heres a quick story of what happened

before the restart i was finishing all of the blarney worlds but as the usual i skipped over blarney7 and blarney9 just cuz its too hard for me, and then i remember my daily challenge score was only over 70+ or so and the highest was like 500 i think? then after a while, after the restart and after some time passed i only noticed something in my backpack, i saw a slithering snake and a fricking crown (that small challenge like crown) and i was like "wait, i dont remember winning this?" so then i told my friends what just happened and immidiately told them it was a glitch but they said i can get it because of the daily challenge and i was like oooh ok. So then i go to the world NEWS and check out the new item slithering snake and see that only ppl in 3rd runner up could get it and i was like "how am i not aware of being a 3rd runner up in a daily challenge?" so i decided to check the price for the snake but then this is when i realized that something was actually wrong, all of the sellers also think it was from a glitch and they all got snakes and crowns and i was like "WHAT? *** lool" so then i sold my snake immediately because its dropping like hell because of too many sellers (note that theyre all supporters) and then i go to BUYCROWN and there it is also dropping so I sold both of them and then i decided to visit forums if people noticed it too but i dont see anyone posting about it so here it is

ps, im not sure if this was really a glitch ok, i just think it was weird that almost everyone got snake for free and the crown (and also pls dont mind my wrong spellings and grammar cause im not an englisherist ok?)

tldr: i got free slithering snake and crown for doing blarney but not sure if its glitch or not

Thank you for telling me this so now I can buy crown cheap

Also I think the restart triggered the prize to give out to all the participants of the challenge, and there are some special circumstances for only supporters to get them?
    ign:Noobified
    instagram:https://www.instagram.com/noobifiedgt/
    Discord: Noobified#7916

Focused eyes: 2/100 Growtokens

current active world: powfartsv2