View Poll Results: Do you support this Idea?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I want to See New Forum Guardians In Game!.

10 47.62%
  • No, I don't think it's necessary!.

11 52.38%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Forum Guardians!

Default New Forum Guardians!

Heyo guys, so as a lot of you allready know, a long time ago the Team decided to have a new initiative, called the "Forum Guardians" Initiative to help manage the forums fully and keep it safe and great for everyone.

Though now, it seems as if the forum guardian initiative has been almost entirely neglected and the game is focusing more towards adding regular guardians to manage both the game and forums. Rather than a role specifically made to manage and pay full attention the forums.

So basically, I was wondering about adding a new batch of forum guardians to the forums, to help spend all their time on managing and guarding the forums only. I guess I would recomend adding forumers who spend most of their time and experience on the forums rather than purely in the game, and are still currently active on the forums.

Also no offence to the guardians, but I feel as if they allready have lots to manage in game in the first place, and so don't really have that much time to manage the forums as effectively as a regular forum guardian would, since they really don't have to worry about managing the game, and can spend most of their time lurking in the forums and doing their job.

And in the future, if these forum guaridans prove to be helpful in the forums, and meet all of the requirements of being a regular guardian, then they can be promoted to an official game guardian.

Though this is just an idea of mine, what do you guys think about it?.
    Last edited by MineDeath; 03-17-2020 at 10:30 AM.
    IGN - MineDeath

If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor .

Instagram:
    Instagram Link!
    Discord:
    Discord Link!

Quote Originally Posted by MineDeath View Post
    Heyo guys, so as a lot of you allready know, a long time ago the Team decided to have a new team of forum guardians to help manage the forums and make it safe.

Though now, it seems as if the forum guardian initiative has been forgotten and the game is focusing more towards adding regular guardians to manage both the game and forums. Rather than a role specifically made to manage and pay full attention the forums.

So basically, I was wondering about adding a new batch of forum guardians to the game, to help spend all their time on managing and guarding the forums only. I guess I would recomend adding forumers who spend most of their time and experience on the forums rather than purely in the game.

And in the future, if these forum guaridans prove to be helpful in the forums, and meet all of the requirements of being a regular guardian, then they can be promoted to an official game guardian.

Awesome idea.
    IGN: Bardes
    Instagram: @bardesgrowtopia
    Discord: Bardes#3326

Master Sorcerer

Hire me?

I think they already have people on forums and in game so Idk about this. In my own opinion is good to have it like this.
    Support my account protection idea here

Instagram: Creators.Gt

Heyo guys, so as a lot of you allready know, a long time ago the Team decided to have a new team of forum guardians to help manage the forums fully and keep it safe and great.

Though now, it seems as if the forum guardian initiative has been forgotten and the game is focusing more towards adding regular guardians to manage both the game and forums. Rather than a role specifically made to manage and pay full attention the forums.

So basically, I was wondering about adding a new batch of forum guardians to the forums, to help spend all their time on managing and guarding the forums only. I guess I would recomend adding forumers who spend most of their time and experience on the forums rather than purely in the game.

Also no offence to the guardians, but I feel as if they allready have lots to manage in game in the first place, and so don't really have that much time to manage the forums as effectively as a regular forum guardian would, since they really don't have to worry about managing the game, and can spend most of their time lurking in the forums and doing their job.

Updated the original thread.
    IGN - MineDeath

Instagram:
    Instagram Link!
    Discord:
    Discord Link!

Heyo guys, so as a lot of you allready know, a long time ago the Team decided to have a new initiative, called the "Forum Guardians" Initiative to help manage the forums fully and keep it safe and great for everyone.

Though now, it seems as if the forum guardian initiative has been almost entirely neglected and the game is focusing more towards adding regular guardians to manage both the game and forums. Rather than a role specifically made to manage and pay full attention the forums.

So basically, I was wondering about adding a new batch of forum guardians to the forums, to help spend all their time on managing and guarding the forums only. I guess I would recomend adding forumers who spend most of their time and experience on the forums rather than purely in the game, and are still currently active on the forums.

Nice one minedeath nice idea imma support this with a +1
    IGN:PigPlayzGT
    GOALS:
    GROWTOKENS:59/100
    DLS:3/20
    MAGPLANTS:0/2
    FRIENDS:Achieve/100

Lesser Wizard

Sounds good, and I'm too lazy to read that all btw

No matter how good your intentions are, I think I'll just stick with the original Idea of "Guardians" which is moderating the game and the forums.

So, I don't really support this idea.

They don't completely neglect the forums, probably the forums are harder to moderate (trust me, they really are)... or just there are only a few cases in a day so you barely see them.

Don't forget they can delete threads too. So probably SOME rule-breaking-posts are deleted before we get to see them.

Probably they really are more focused on the game. Because there are more reports to handle and to report to their superior. But if they really are neglecting the forums, they should be advised.

pls let me know if im wrong
    Last edited by GEN; 03-17-2020 at 03:00 PM.
    GenSEAF
    Graphic Designer

Discord: GENSEAF#1544
    Portfolio (Instagram): @seafxiv
    I can give tips for designing if you like, just contact me. (And when I have time)
    Software used: Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Illustrator CC

+1, however I believe that there are enough forum guardians. Gatello, NekoRei, Baskerville, and the other guardians/devs are doing a great job. I honestly do not see the need for more forum guardians as the forums have not been as active as usual lately. But I'll give the +1 because I think there should be a forum guardian from every time zone so that at no time the forums are left unchecked.
    ❄️ NekoWolf ❄️
    -
    My heart belongs to Dynnie <3
    -
    Worlds:
    [🔑] GroupEscape [If you like puzzles, this world is for you!]
    [🎃] HalloweenEscape [Same with this one! Just a bit spookier.]
    [🥳] TheMenorah
    i like dragons they're cool

Just added a new poll to the thread aswell. Happy voting! .
    IGN - MineDeath

Instagram:
    Instagram Link!
    Discord:
    Discord Link!

To support this there has to be 3rd group of mods.

first - Super Moderators

second - Game Guardians

third - Forum Guardians

Since both are guardians, you can choose do you want to take in-game and forum or just the forum.
    IGN: SydeEvil
    Discord: SydeEvil#2924

I don’t think it’s necessary since it creates complications. I don’t really think that forums need moderation as much as the game does. I’m pretty sure the team would rather have more guardians monitoring the game (and forums) than just the forums itself. Also, guardians do repeat anything they find that is necessary to report to the higher ups
    IGN: Law

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE2...IxQZYVWvHZeH_Q

"Why be stressed when you have the choice not to"