Thread: No Reply From Support?

Lesser Wizard

Default No Reply From Support?

After about a week of inactivity, I attempted to log into my account, only to find it suspended for no reason. It didn't state how long the suspension lasted, so I assumed it was permanent. I immediately sent a ticket to Ubisoft Support. Their website says that it typically takes 48 hours for a response, but it's been eleven days without a reply... The last time I remember logging in was in late February. Between that period of time and March 7, I don't remember committing any illegal activity. Does anyone know how long it takes for them to reply in busy periods and whether or not they will reply to ban appeals? Thanks.
    Back and trying to be less immature. (And yes, that obviously had to be in Comic Sans.)

Due to the recent incidents (the suspicious occurrences last March 15) our customer support team received (and still getting) thousands of reports. And because of this there will be a delay in their responses as they work on each of the tickets submitted to them. I suggest that you don't send a follow up email for now because your ticket will end up going back to the end of the queue.

Quote Originally Posted by Immaturity View Post
    After about a week of inactivity, I attempted to log into my account, only to find it suspended for no reason. It didn't state how long the suspension lasted, so I assumed it was permanent. I immediately sent a ticket to Ubisoft Support. Their website says that it typically takes 48 hours for a response, but it's been eleven days without a reply... The last time I remember logging in was in late February. Between that period of time and March 7, I don't remember committing any illegal activity. Does anyone know how long it takes for them to reply in busy periods and whether or not they will reply to ban appeals? Thanks.
    You can try, chump. But the chance that you're gonna get it back from support is pretty slim
    Rest in peace private poopy joe.