Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 29

Thread: Program interfering with the game?

  1. #13
    Lesser Wizard JesseFIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    What?
    Posts
    470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IamIm View Post
    I run all those listed, no problems here as of yet
    Yeah, that's why it is quite weird, to say the least, I always have these running too. I wish I had recorded when it happened and I wish I had written down what I had running.

    I also have Overwolf in the background and some NVIDIA programs but nothing fishy that I'm aware of. Either it has to be one of these, or then it was a glitch within the game. Because I'm running out of options here.
    IGN: 3Rite

  2. #14
    Lesser Wizard JesseFIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    What?
    Posts
    470

    Default

    So sorry for bumping this so much, I'm getting desperate
    IGN: 3Rite

  3. #15
    Squire
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    12

    Default

    The Support teams answer was dumb. Having a 1hit hack is not possible, as its patched. If it was possible, there would be much more hackers.
    Discord: nukiz#0001
    Got Hacked, RIP WLs


    Yeet, got nitro!

  4. #16
    Lesser Wizard JesseFIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    What?
    Posts
    470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nyrozenio View Post
    The Support teams answer was dumb. Having a 1hit hack is not possible, as its patched. If it was possible, there would be much more hackers.
    Well there we go then. Falsely banned.
    IGN: 3Rite

  5. #17
    Lesser Wizard JesseFIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    What?
    Posts
    470

    Default

    So now I'm banned for 120 days from an account that I haven't used in ages?
    Are you kidding me? (This is not the device that I was originally banned on)
    I think I'm done with this game. You literally can't get help from anyone.

    Name:  banned120mobile.png
Views: 62
Size:  699.3 KB
    IGN: 3Rite

  6. #18
    Master Sorcerer JimIzPro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Never-ending Darkness
    Posts
    2,811

    Default

    I hope you get the justice you need

    RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

    "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
    - Eleanor Roosevelt

  7. #19
    Lesser Wizard JesseFIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    What?
    Posts
    470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JimIzPro View Post
    I hope you get the justice you need
    I don't think I will honestly, no one cares about someone as irrelevant as me enough to unban or even help
    IGN: 3Rite

  8. #20
    Lesser Wizard LETS4GO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    (HIDDEN)
    Posts
    187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JesseFIN View Post
    I don't think I will honestly, no one cares about someone as irrelevant as me enough to unban or even help
    You're not irrelevant to me but I do agree that youtubers or 'famous' players usually get a lot more support. Don't give up if it was unjust. But I do with Growtopias support was more reliables
    LetsGo

  9. #21
    Lesser Wizard JesseFIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    What?
    Posts
    470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LETS4GO View Post
    You're not irrelevant to me but I do agree that youtubers or 'famous' players usually get a lot more support. Don't give up if it was unjust. But I do with Growtopias support was more reliables
    Well-known players have more influence and a bigger voice, would probably just be bad rep or something.

    I did try to DM Misthios here since he helped me last time I was falsely banned. Nothing as of yet. I also find it funny that no devs have responded to this yet, even though I’m SURE one of them has seen this.

    - - - Updated - - -

    The impact of getting banned for absolutely nothing in itself is enough to make me mad. I’m guessing I was kicked from my guild, my admins in the bfg have probably destroyed it or something, I can’t get tokens for legendary quest... sorry for ranting here but I’m honestly just very frustrated and infuriated. And I think for a good reason.
    IGN: 3Rite

  10. #22
    Lesser Wizard LETS4GO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    (HIDDEN)
    Posts
    187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JesseFIN View Post
    Well-known players have more influence and a bigger voice, would probably just be bad rep or something.

    I did try to DM Misthios here since he helped me last time I was falsely banned. Nothing as of yet. I also find it funny that no devs have responded to this yet, even though I’m SURE one of them has seen this.

    - - - Updated - - -

    The impact of getting banned for absolutely nothing in itself is enough to make me mad. I’m guessing I was kicked from my guild, my admins in the bfg have probably destroyed it or something, I can’t get tokens for legendary quest... sorry for ranting here but I’m honestly just very frustrated and infuriated. And I think for a good reason.
    Wait it's happened before?!
    LetsGo

  11. #23
    Master Sorcerer ColdB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    1,867

    Default

    Free bump for u
    IGN: ColdB
    I'm a boy but girl hair looks a lot nicer :3

  12. #24
    Lesser Wizard JesseFIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    What?
    Posts
    470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LETS4GO View Post
    Wait it's happened before?!
    Yeah, it has..

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by ColdB View Post
    Free bump for u
    <3 10 chars
    IGN: 3Rite

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •