Thread: Giving back to this game!!

Arrow Giving back to this game!!

Welcome to the thread,

So guys I used to play this game like 2 years ago and it was a lot of fun! I really made some cool new friends from across the world, but sadly we all quitted. But recently I found this game again and wanted to come back, so I did. A lot has changed since than and I am really happy to see people still play this game!

Anyways I have like 2 science station worlds that I want to sell. I think that should bring me around 7dls + I have 1 pure diamond lock, so that adds up to 8 Diamond locks.

So my question is ...

What could I do (Buy) to help people out?

- I wont play this game much anymore so I dont really care about the profit. (I dont want to profit from this but if I get some free wls doing it I wouldnt mind).
    - I have 8dls to spend on something that could help people out (Like harvester of sorrow? I know people used to help other people harvest farmables or some rare seeds).

So if anybody has any idea what *service* I could start with please share! Also I dont know how much time I am going to be online each day so keep that in mind.

Thanks for reading, also if you guys want to chill with me and listen to some music you can join my plug DJ community at plug.dj/lilbineworld

Have a nice day and again please share your ideas how I could help people out.

Probably if you want to have your last fun in Growtopia, go host some games like spleef, last to fall in spike wins, etc.

Or go to random worlds and dare someone then if he/she did it, give them a prize. (Not daring to give 1 wl or sort of like that, hahaha)

Harvest sorrow service is good though, you might need to buy fuels.
    WOTD: 3 (in BESTBEACHINGT, ANUBIANCITY & ZODIACSKY)

VOTW: 1 (Out of Growtopia Icon)

Quote Originally Posted by RedyMeosjin View Post
    Probably if you want to have your last fun in Growtopia, go host some games like spleef, last to fall in spike wins, etc.

Or go to random worlds and dare someone then if he/she did it, give them a prize. (Not daring to give 1 wl or sort of like that, hahaha)

Harvest sorrow service is good though, you might need to buy fuels.
    I am not saying I want to give these wls away ... I want to use them to help people out with small things like harvesting trees with my harvester or something like that ... thats why I want to see all my options.

If you could buy me a Geiger charger that’d be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by L.R View Post
    If you could buy me a Geiger charger that’d be cool.
    yet again ... I dont wanna just give you my wls and buy you stuff ... I wanna buy something for myself to help you out! good example is harvester of sorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by lilswaggysnack View Post
    Welcome to the thread,

So guys I used to play this game like 2 years ago and it was a lot of fun! I really made some cool new friends from across the world, but sadly we all quitted. But recently I found this game again and wanted to come back, so I did. A lot has changed since than and I am really happy to see people still play this game!

Anyways I have like 2 science station worlds that I want to sell. I think that should bring me around 7dls + I have 1 pure diamond lock, so that adds up to 8 Diamond locks.

So my question is ...

What could I do (Buy) to help people out?

- I wont play this game much anymore so I dont really care about the profit. (I dont want to profit from this but if I get some free wls doing it I wouldnt mind).
    - I have 8dls to spend on something that could help people out (Like harvester of sorrow? I know people used to help other people harvest farmables or some rare seeds).

So if anybody has any idea what *service* I could start with please share! Also I dont know how much time I am going to be online each day so keep that in mind.

Thanks for reading, also if you guys want to chill with me and listen to some music you can join my plug DJ community at plug.dj/lilbineworld

Have a nice day and again please share your ideas how I could help people out.
    If you want, you could join BlockCorp and do some services. I'm not presurring you though.
    cuz next month we're adding harvesting
    but totally up to you.
    change da world
    my final message
    goodbye

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix234 View Post
    If you want, you could join BlockCorp and do some services. I'm not presurring you though.
    cuz next month we're adding harvesting
    but totally up to you.
    What exactly is BlockCorp?

What exactly is BlockCorp?
    Oh yeah, BlockCorp is a perfect place for people like you.

Working, Helping, Keep the Community.
    It's like an Organization that helps Growtopians across the world with some service and wiki page.

Well, If you want to know more about BlockCorp you can visit https://growstocks.xyz/
    Since my knowledge about it is limited.
    Since 2013, 2x Vacuum, 2x Scammed...

Quote Originally Posted by Law_Growtopia View Post
    ... This is the main reason why 30,000 people have quit the game.

Quote Originally Posted by ×D A N T E× View Post
    Oh yeah, BlockCorp is a perfect place for people like you.

Working, Helping, Keep the Community.
    It's like an Organization that helps Growtopians across the world with some service and wiki page.

Well, If you want to know more about BlockCorp you can visit https://growstocks.xyz/
    Since my knowledge about it is limited.
    Thanks man appreciate it.

Thanks man appreciate it.
    Sure, You're welcome
    Since 2013, 2x Vacuum, 2x Scammed...

Quote Originally Posted by Law_Growtopia View Post
    ... This is the main reason why 30,000 people have quit the game.