Thread: Officially quitting. (I'm here to stay on the forums though.)

Default Officially quitting. (I'm here to stay on the forums though.)

Hey people, nobody knows me but let's get this over with. It all started back in February. I bought gems 400k+ with actual money. I got some of the gems but I'm still missing the other 400k. I've messaged support and I remember... I think it was Bakersville, they said that support response time had been reduced to 48 Hours I think? Anyways after I message support, I didn't get a response back until almost 2 weeks later. It has almost been a whole month at this point and I STILL haven't received my gems, also on the fact, I have to keep updating my ticket because it keeps getting closed BECAUSE A CERTAIN SOMEONE TAKES TOO LONG TO RESPOND. (No hate tho. ) Everything else has happened just recently. My account was hacked and was being used to SB in Vending Machine scams. (I only say this cause my friend has told me that, and provided screenshots.) My account was banned for 60 days. THEN, JUST TODAY... My whole IP has been banned for 2 WHOLE YEARS by somebody I don't even know! I'm not going to bother to try to message support because at this rate I'll just have to wait a whole 2 years for them to respond. So farewell to anybody that cares.
    Hi, I'm Daisy!

It's The Growtopia Support, don't expect much, I remember making a thread about this problem regarding The Support but well, guess what, the thread got closed!

Anyway, yeah, don't expect much.
    Join Forumers United!
    Discord: TobyLerasco#0001

Quote Originally Posted by TobyLerasco View Post
    It's The Growtopia Support, don't expect much, I remember making a thread about this problem regarding The Support but well, guess what, the thread got closed!

Anyway, yeah, don't expect much.
    Hi, I'm Daisy!

Quote Originally Posted by Nesqwik View Post
    don’t quit nesqwack you poopy ily no homo
    ign:Noobified
    instagram:https://www.instagram.com/noobifiedgt/
    Discord: Noobified#7916

Goals:
    Rayman’s Fist: 0/4000wls
    Focused eyes: 2/100 Growtokens

visit powfartsv2 for stuff

Hey people, nobody knows me but let's get this over with. It all started back in February. I bought gems 400k+ with actual money. I got some of the gems but I'm still missing the other 400k. I've messaged support and I remember... I think it was Bakersville, they said that support response time had been reduced to 48 Hours I think? Anyways after I message support, I didn't get a response back until almost 2 weeks later. It has almost been a whole month at this point and I STILL haven't received my gems, also on the fact, I have to keep updating my ticket because it keeps getting closed BECAUSE A CERTAIN SOMEONE TAKES TOO LONG TO RESPOND. (No hate tho. ) Everything else has happened just recently. My account was hacked and was being used to SB in Vending Machine scams. (I only say this cause my friend has told me that, and provided screenshots.) My account was banned for 60 days. THEN, JUST TODAY... My whole IP has been banned for 2 WHOLE YEARS by somebody I don't even know! I'm not going to bother to try to message support because at this rate I'll just have to wait a whole 2 years for them to respond. So farewell to anybody that cares.
    Gonna be sad seeing ya leave. Best of luck on your real life!. After all, no one's ever really gone!.
    IGN - MineDeath

If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor .

Instagram:
    Instagram Link!
    Discord:
    Discord Link!

See you in 2 years bro.
    IGN: BtsofHermes
    IG: @btsofhermes (Banned) @btsofhermes.alt
    Discord: @BtsofHermes#5606
    F. Eyes: 118/100 (DONE)
    Level 49

Latest Video:

Profile picture by Intensifies

Can't you charge back the money you used for it?
    Retired poster

Hey Nesqwik. I feel very sorry to find out what happened to you. Our customer support team do aim to respond to all issues quickly but there are times that we receive a surge of emails, which causes some delay. Anyway, can you please PM me the ticket ID of all your reports so we can investigate the issues you reported further?

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Hey Nesqwik. I feel very sorry to find out what happened to you. Our customer support team do aim to respond to all issues quickly but there are times that we receive a surge of emails, which causes some delay. Anyway, can you please PM me the ticket ID of all your reports so we can investigate the issues you reported further?
    At least you guys at ubisoft don't take criticism AS badly as yanderedev (he just blows up whenever he sees criticism).

If your IP was banned for 2 years by someone you didn't know, turning your router off and on again should fix the problem.
    IGN : HHH
    Instagram: @gt.hhh
    Discord: OAKUM#0832

Cheap bait shop at BAITHHH