Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What fascinates you the most?

Default What fascinates you the most?

anything that is moving in a circular motion. electric fans, tornadoes, wheels from arcade or whatever, gears, that youtube lag, you name it.

once glance and im lost. simply by analyzing with full curiousity.

SKL!

when there was a tornado literally few steps away from our home, my friends were like "ALAM MO BA NAGKAROON IPO IPO DON SA DARAGA?!" (did you know there was a tornado near our lake?!)

and i was like: "sana nakita ko at nakalapit ako..." (i wish i saw it and i went near it..."

IN SUCH A DISAPPOINTED TONE AHAHAHAHAHA

up to this day im still dreaming to get near a tornado, the higher the wind speed is, the wider it is, THE BETTER IT IS. im weird and prolly making a death wish but back then i was dreaming to become like Sam from the movie Cloudy Chance of Meatball. a weather forecaster? nah. more like a storm chaser.

i just am really REALLY fascinated by tornadoes out of the most rotating things. hurricanes are like the sky tornadoes so i level the same.

also, whenever theres a typhoon or at least a sign of it forming, i would immediately waTCH THE NEWS ABOUT IT. keep on track of it. monitor whatever the f is there. and my god it really fascinates me to see how strong it is, how fast is it going, how hazardous it is, AND MORE!

one time a really fast typhoon, if i can remember, it has a top speed of over 200kmph and it was heading near manila, now, what i was saying was not totally accurate, most likely approximately but i can tell you, ITS STRONG YO. less rain, high wind speed. its like a tornado, in air. i can remember the howl and whistle of the wind, a lot of debris can be heard flinging all over. and in the morning, yes, a lot of things are fked, a big ass tree was on the street lol.

i just admire it. i just do a lot. and it never gets old of mesmerizing me.

my mom would just rather plug hear ears whenever i nerd out about my knowledge with weather and stuff, specifically typoons and tornadoes lmaaooooo

im sharing, cause im so sleepy and my moods been all over the place like, myg
    listening to a song with a tragic message often helps me to convey my emotions by being in the singer's position to feel it...

Glow~

one day,
    ill be playing a guitar on a rainy day,
    singing about it~

There is no such things as tornadoes in our country but recently, around like 2 or a year ago, a waterspout suddenly appears, its pretty wholesome to see such thing appear, although it have an extremely rare chance to come.

Like you, I as well fascinated about tornadoes. Seeing huge spiral of deadly winds on YouTube really was amazing, to see such destructive forces just casually spinning around till its just gone. Besides that, abandoned buildings fascinates me too. Seeing huge empty decaying building, old theme parks and giant cooling towers. I do really wish at least visiting 1 abandoned place, maybe record it as well
    IGN : GroweyNoxey

About Me :
    - Tall Boi
    - Professional Candy Crusher
    - Completely Straight
    - Funky Hair
    - Never Got Featured On YIAY
    - Jetpack Joyrider
    - Awkward And Sometimes Silent
    - Overwhelmingly Sarcastic
    - Your Best друг

How our thoughts and feelings attract things and experiences into our lives that corresponds to what we focus on most.

herself

the universe itself like how did all of this exist? what caused the big bang that created the entire universe? what existed before the big bang? why are we here? how do we become human? what’s the point of our life? are we even alone? where did all of this oxygen came from? what lies inside a black hole? is there a being that lifes in a higher dimension? is there a multiverse? are we just a small universe inside of a bigger universe? why is there a scientist that turned himself into a pickle? why are we still here just to suffer?
    tu me manques.
    IGN : Floydz0
    My Insta : ecrii_
    Quote Originally Posted by Her View Post
    i want to break up.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Cahtster View Post
    anything that is moving in a circular motion. electric fans, tornadoes, wheels from arcade or whatever, gears, that youtube lag, you name it.

once glance and im lost. simply by analyzing with full curiousity.

SKL!

when there was a tornado literally few steps away from our home, my friends were like "ALAM MO BA NAGKAROON IPO IPO DON SA DARAGA?!" (did you know there was a tornado near our lake?!)

and i was like: "sana nakita ko at nakalapit ako..." (i wish i saw it and i went near it..."

IN SUCH A DISAPPOINTED TONE AHAHAHAHAHA

up to this day im still dreaming to get near a tornado, the higher the wind speed is, the wider it is, THE BETTER IT IS. im weird and prolly making a death wish but back then i was dreaming to become like Sam from the movie Cloudy Chance of Meatball. a weather forecaster? nah. more like a storm chaser.

i just am really REALLY fascinated by tornadoes out of the most rotating things. hurricanes are like the sky tornadoes so i level the same.

also, whenever theres a typhoon or at least a sign of it forming, i would immediately waTCH THE NEWS ABOUT IT. keep on track of it. monitor whatever the f is there. and my god it really fascinates me to see how strong it is, how fast is it going, how hazardous it is, AND MORE!

one time a really fast typhoon, if i can remember, it has a top speed of over 200kmph and it was heading near manila, now, what i was saying was not totally accurate, most likely approximately but i can tell you, ITS STRONG YO. less rain, high wind speed. its like a tornado, in air. i can remember the howl and whistle of the wind, a lot of debris can be heard flinging all over. and in the morning, yes, a lot of things are fked, a big ass tree was on the street lol.

i just admire it. i just do a lot. and it never gets old of mesmerizing me.

my mom would just rather plug hear ears whenever i nerd out about my knowledge with weather and stuff, specifically typoons and tornadoes lmaaooooo

im sharing, cause im so sleepy and my moods been all over the place like, myg
    I also love tornadoes. There's something odd about a cloud finger touching the ground that has the potential to cause chaos being extremely satisfying. I haven't seen one in person yet but I'm dying to see one. Everytime when me and my family go on a road trip, I try to view the clouds to see if they're dark or rotating. Sadly, none of them were rotating. They were just dark and just gave us rain. It's all boring until it starts pouring like a waterfall.

(P.S.:I never knew a Growtopian who loved weather to this extent existed. Other than myself of course.)
    IGN: ProbablySeth

Geometry Dash isn't dead

Quote Originally Posted by BoxeyBoy View Post
    around like 2 or a year ago, a waterspout suddenly appears, its pretty wholesome to see such thing appear
    I... don't think you know what "wholesome" means.

Signature v9.2

Art by Intensifies (thank you!)
    https://i.postimg.cc/NjzM0nBP/20200311-223919.png
    Previous sigpic by Parpul
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfsuprafang View Post
    Is m456 a dog? Regardless, he still is a very intellectual being, that one might compare him to the likes of Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by m456 View Post
    I... don't think you know what "wholesome" means.
    Yea I don't....
    IGN : GroweyNoxey

About Me :
    - Tall Boi
    - Professional Candy Crusher
    - Completely Straight
    - Funky Hair
    - Never Got Featured On YIAY
    - Jetpack Joyrider
    - Awkward And Sometimes Silent
    - Overwhelmingly Sarcastic
    - Your Best друг

Snuggling fluffy stuffs.
    And I would be rubbing my face againts it for no reason.
    Just please dont imagine me doing that.
    "If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is!" - Seth, Ex-developer of Growtopia
    Wheeee~~~~ I wheeeee for no reasons so don't mind me!

Alliances
    *Paarthurnax pouts at Alduin*

This thread

It's fascinating
    IGN: Deftera
    Just a Touhou fan and otaku
    Latest Youtube Video:

Join the Trumpet Smelling Gang by doing /dab with a trumpet!

Mistie fascinates me.
    She never fails to amaze me.
    My heart belongs to Mistie 💘
    I love her so so much eee

Discord: Dynnie#3475

Avatar and sigpic by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

v̷̡̰̲͈̰͘͜o̵͓̳̗͎͒̓̉̕͝ͅỉ̴̫̟̠͉̦͈̤̬̦̗̪͖̮̹̻͑̅͆̉͛̎̈́̽͝d̸́̃

Faith, and how it plays an important part in people's lives.
    IGN: IB4RA
    Discord: scribbie#9154