Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What fascinates you the most?

the word "fascinating"
    I have no idea what I'm doing.

hi do u like maths
    www.coolmathgames.com
    www.mathsisfun.com

Come Join Secret Santa 2019! (plz join it's free real estate)

^ keeping this here to make my signature look less boring

lemme think
    idk
    Sigpic by Intensifies

Only the weirdest of them all! ~
    IGN : xWeird | Discord : weird#1337

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix234 View Post
    IWasWeird - elf with face paint

Default Odd thing

I find it fascinating how English actually works and became the lingua franca of the world. We find it effortless to read each other’s words and threads. Where the word ‘fascinating’ came from and how someone knows how to pronounce it off by heart.
    And I have this thing where I just look at a word for so long it doesn’t even make sense anymore.

When my friend was redecorating his kitchen and was looking for some new ideas I was amazed (even shocked) when it turned out that amateurs can provide more eleborate designs than professional designers themselves check this beauty out https://planner5d.com/gallery/ideas/kitchen/. I was really shocked!
    Last edited by Leather Boy; 03-24-2020 at 08:49 PM. Reason: additional info

Quote Originally Posted by AerGlo View Post
    I find it fascinating how English actually works and became the lingua franca of the world. We find it effortless to read each other’s words and threads. Where the word ‘fascinating’ came from and how someone knows how to pronounce it off by heart.
    And I have this thing where I just look at a word for so long it doesn’t even make sense anymore.
    Relatable.
    I have no idea what I'm doing.

hi do u like maths
    www.coolmathgames.com
    www.mathsisfun.com

Come Join Secret Santa 2019! (plz join it's free real estate)

^ keeping this here to make my signature look less boring

Quote Originally Posted by AerGlo View Post
    I just searched it up. It’s called Semantic satiation.

good bones and calcium
    cya next year

TurtlePirate is definitely the most fascinating person I've ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Ecrivain View Post
    the universe itself like how did all of this exist? what caused the big bang that created the entire universe? what existed before the big bang? why are we here? how do we become human? what’s the point of our life? are we even alone? where did all of this oxygen came from? what lies inside a black hole? is there a being that lifes in a higher dimension? is there a multiverse? are we just a small universe inside of a bigger universe? why is there a scientist that turned himself into a pickle? why are we still here just to suffer?
    AND THATS THE FUNNIEST **** IVE EVER SEEN!

every night... i can feel my leg...

OH SKL WITH THIS

back in the old days, this girl, me, and this guy were making a project. you know, we have other groups but they left and it just happens that us, are you know that type who ponders a lot about things. so one time while were just walking, i forgot who mentioned this girls dream to be an astronomer who got laughed at for having such a seemingly impossible dream.

so you know being me, i started talking about how possible it is to be one and stuff until out of nowhere, i forgot how we talked about it but we suddenly went farther into our topic, from her dreaming as an astronomer to the universe itseld. we went soooo far than the sun could and mygod we three are sooo interested because we mostly share the same thought and perspective and opinion and EVERYTHING. we went from talking about what ifs to the theories and whatever we can possibly talk about that have sought no answer to the humanity.

after that, we started talking about life, how do we achuuchuu chuu. talking about another opinion and theories and stuff again about human life and even went to the existense of god himself or anything about what started life, we went crazy and stopped doing the project just to sit on the floor and couch being young little nerdies. then out of nowhere we started talking about the parallel universe and stuff. ghosts and supernaturals and whatever the f we just love talking about. we again, have separate opinions, theories, and stuff about it like there was no tomorrow where we showered off our knowledge about stuff that interests us a lot.

but gosh, considering two of us, me and the girl is low on top, we at least showed a lot of interests to things that normally some people wouldnt even ponder thinking deeply about it. now sure theres no telling if its just 3 of us who is interested about things but i can assure you we 3 are just those people who randomly shares some stuff sooo yeah.

long story short, we had fun, we learned a lot from each other and it actually turned into night that we have to just rush everything HAHAHAHA
    listening to a song with a tragic message often helps me to convey my emotions by being in the singer's position to feel it...

Glow~

one day,
    ill be playing a guitar on a rainy day,
    singing about it~

if im being honest.

watching tv shows of candy being made.

Tediore is a good company change my mind.

peepee poopoo
    h
    IGN : C21H23NO5

why i exist
    ”even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise."

ign: phantic
    discord: darkphantic#7895