Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Legendary Branch Update

Default Legendary Branch Update

Hi,
    I would like to point out two things about the new legendary branch and maybe suggest few things..
    1. Sound of the punch is same sound of an first..C'mon =D
    2. Just an pickaxe mod, Legendary Comet Hair have two effects, Slow Falling and Long Range, which are two PRETTY usefull effects.

I would suggest 3 things what to do with the Staff.

1. Update the sound of it ; Sonic Buster Sword has pretty nice punch sound, why this doesn't even have any?

2. Add one more mod to the item ; I would add Long Punch Range/Long Building Range but Long Punch Range would make more sence in my opinion.

3. Kinda unique suggestion but let us choose if we want it to fly around us or if we wanna have it IN the hand (by re-equipping it, think of Diamond Horns) ; It would be cool to just have the Staff in the hand (think of Celestial Lance) I believe that it wouldn't be THAT hard to make that possible.

I know that you barely update items, but there will be 3 more months to get the item and by making the item better, you could get more peoples to buy it, so it would even had an purpose.

The item by itself looks good, not gonna lie, good job, adding those 'suggestions' would make it even better item.

Sorry if I should have posted this into Suggestion Box but I kinda feel that it should be there, feel free to move the thread though.
    Excuse my english and have an amazing day,
    Cze
    Last edited by CzeGamer; 03-21-2020 at 03:30 PM.
    Rest In Peace, Marley
    My beloved kitty that died 21-23.8.2019, she went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never ever forget you

+1
    I can't find anything good to write here

DISCORD: GoldeRod#0476

IGN: Grzyz / GoldeRod / Growtorod (yes, i have 3 different accounts)

I hope the mods can see this

Yes especially the last suggestion
    +1
    "You don't have to brush all your teeth, only the ones you want to keep."

Lesser Wizard

if held player will float and if not it will be just the same(or just make it transmuteable
    Who needs a signature?

I get that Ubisoft just BARELY update items (as far as I know, there's just one, Cat Ears, during PAW 2019) because why would they? They would waste time just to make few players happy, but implemeting some of these changes (especially suggestion number 3) would get more people to waste gems/WLs on it to get the item, so it would even help the company, that's why I think that they could realistically make an update to the item. (+if they put spring tokens pack for real money and implement all 3 suggestions, they would literally make an thousands of dollars )
    Rest In Peace, Marley
    My beloved kitty that died 21-23.8.2019, she went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never ever forget you

Master Sorcerer RandomGrowtopiaChicken's Avatar

if number one is added, my sad little chicken soul could rest in peace
    i dont really care about the other ones - it looks super neat the way it is

Default Agreed

+1

The staff floats around and you cant even know who has it in a crowded world.

IGN : CaribbeanJr

I think the standard of the Legendary Branch Prizes has been going downhill, I hope the next one will make up for that!
    IGN: Geomi
    World: GEOMI

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by CzeGamer View Post
    Hi,
    I would like to point out two things about the new legendary branch and maybe suggest few things..
    1. Sound of the punch is same sound of an first..C'mon =D
    2. Just an pickaxe mod, Legendary Comet Hair have two effects, Slow Falling and Long Range, which are two PRETTY usefull effects.

I would suggest 3 things what to do with the Staff.

1. Update the sound of it ; Sonic Buster Sword has pretty nice punch sound, why this doesn't even have any?

2. Adding one more mod to the item ; I would add Long Punch Range/Long Building Range but Long Punch Range would make more sence in my opinion.

3. Kinda unique suggestion but let us choose if we want it to fly around us or if we wanna have it IN the hand (by re-equipping it, think of Diamond Horns) ; It would be cool to just the Staff in the Hand, such as Celestial Lance, I believe that it wouldn't be THAT hard to make that possible.

I know that you barely update items, but there will be 3 more months to get the item and by making the item better, you could get more peoples to buy it, so it would even had an purpose.

The item by itself looks good, not gonna lie, good job, adding those 'suggestions' would make it even better item.

Sorry if I should have posted this into Suggestion Box but I kinda feel that it should be there, feel free to move the thread though.
    Excuse my english and have an amazing day,
    Cze
    It will never happen, because Ubisoft's members are lazy and they have no time for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Marten View Post
    It will never happen, because Ubisoft's members are lazy and they have no time for that.
    Read the whole thread, especially the last parts.
    Rest In Peace, Marley

You could also buff it by being able to stack with Drago Scarf and all these pickaxe mod items, like Amulet of Force worked before it was nerfed, it wouldn't hurt the game that much since you would have to wear staff+amulet/scarf/cannon and staff is pretty hard to get, it wouldn't be easy as before, which was the main issue, I would say..
    Rest In Peace, Marley