Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Legendary Branch Update

Lesser Wizard

Post Next cycle Legend Branch

As much as we all want changes to the legend branch, I doubt they will in the near future... Let's hope that the next cycle legendary branch will be better, as this point i'd rather get a wing item, body/feet item if ppl complain the same old thing: " bruh another wing item we have too many wings"
    But look at the current situation, people BARELY use hand items, we hardly see people equipping the last few clashes legend branch hand items(sonic buster sword, exquisite gauntlet) However, if you are talking about wings or an aura item, it is another story, people will most of the time equip it,(and its better to flex a decently good wing than a dead floating staff given that we will both spend 9 months to get)

Quote Originally Posted by Olaf1234_gt View Post
    As much as we all want changes to the legend branch, I doubt they will in the near future... Let's hope that the next cycle legendary branch will be better, as this point i'd rather get a wing item, body/feet item if ppl complain the same old thing: " bruh another wing item we have too many wings"
    But look at the current situation, people BARELY use hand items, we hardly see people equipping the last few clashes legend branch hand items(sonic buster sword, exquisite gauntlet) However, if you are talking about wings or an aura item, it is another story, people will most of the time equip it,(and its better to flex a decently good wing than a dead floating staff given that we will both spend 9 months to get)
    I agree on this too, I got both sonic blast and gauntlet, but I never wear untill I need to use to help other . I still love Gauntlet thanos it very useful, when needing to change block, and love sonic when I'm farming . So both of these item was useful, but the staff I still dont see the use of it, and it flow to far
    from me, I just hope they can be equipped or make it like there something in my hand. My hand got nothing, at least add little detail in my hand. So I run around like I'm holding something. how it look u wear a nice set everything look perfect and hand empty

ngl I'm just hoping for some item that isn't a common untradable hand item. like I have untradable back,hand, face and head item. Prob an untradable neck item would be awesome next but I don't think I'm interested lmao
    IGN : Liquify

support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

+1
    IGN : EuryX

How to Advertise on muted Worlds Check here

Free BFG @ EURYBFG

Lesser Wizard

Lightbulb

A suggestion but it would be great to see a frozen....ice type of legendary wing(prob slightly smaller than legendary wings,larger than davinci) as the next cycle legendary branch, with *more* effects and animations, items that are more WORTHY of a legendary branch prize, given us players wait for 9-12months

(Cos the frosty wings are small and well...dead)

Quote Originally Posted by Olaf1234_gt View Post
    A suggestion but it would be great to see a frozen....ice type of legendary wing(prob slightly smaller than legendary wings,larger than davinci) as the next cycle legendary branch, with *more* effects and animations, items that are more WORTHY of a legendary branch prize, given us players wait for 9-12months

(Cos the frosty wings are small and well...dead)
    y'all demanding a lot

Quote Originally Posted by Liquify View Post
    y'all demanding a lot
    not really demanding, but more of a request that developers give us a item worth us fighting for half a year. 10 key easy to get not hard, but it still time consuming, and of course we know it not expensive at before, but u have to reconsider why were all us wait half year play every month participating in most of guild event if the item we get not worth our time. We just go ahead and do regular event and get new item, and not have to wait 8 month for a item to be released. All I'm trying to said it before it 4month a legendary item, now it 1 year a legendary item, why not make the item a little exclusive so player can actually have high hope on the item they wait for 1 year. Because if this continues many will just stop doing for legendary and just do one are 2 month for fun. And soon they stop because it same old event over and over. So I hope ubisoft reconsider, and make this item, or the next item a little more useful are just let us vote for item we want on formun and no one will complain.
    It be nice if we can get voting poll for legendary item. Example everyone want , back, neck, shoe,hair or etc etc let us vote on forums which item, and let us vote what power we want and give us 4 choice, and the item got most vote will be that item for next year.
    I really want a vote for our legendary item next year so, most vote will get item, so no complaining, and everyone will be happy

Lesser Knight

I agree with this. Perhaps add a visual effect when a block is hit (like how sonic buster sword emits small yellow star-like structures).

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Liquify View Post
    y'all demanding a lot
    It was not a demand, just a *suggestion*
    But i think u know where we are coming from

or change punch animation like Chastiefol of King in 7DS
    +1
    IGN:vMatt
    IG: vMatt_gt
    Goals:
    Feyes: DONE
    Mercy Wings: DONE
    Dr. title: On Going
    Dspade: 65 tokens more

FOR AZEROTH!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Q2bunnys View Post
    well yes it should be something exclusive if they wanna keep the entire activity alive, to be fair guild events are extremely dead now. but Ubisoft only guaranteed that it'll be limited and untradable, they never promised anything else with it-

I don't see why people don't like it flying around. I agree with suggestions 1 and 2, though.
    Growtopia: Oldsock/Oldzock
    Instagram: @sockia
    Discord: Oldsock#0653