Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Legendary Branch Update

Quote Originally Posted by CzeGamer View Post
    Hi,
    I would like to point out two things about the new legendary branch and maybe suggest few things..
    1. Sound of the punch is same sound of an first..C'mon =D
    2. Just an pickaxe mod, Legendary Comet Hair have two effects, Slow Falling and Long Range, which are two PRETTY usefull effects.

I would suggest 3 things what to do with the Staff.

1. Update the sound of it ; Sonic Buster Sword has pretty nice punch sound, why this doesn't even have any?

2. Adding one more mod to the item ; I would add Long Punch Range/Long Building Range but Long Punch Range would make more sence in my opinion.

3. Kinda unique suggestion but let us choose if we want it to fly around us or if we wanna have it IN the hand (by re-equipping it, think of Diamond Horns) ; It would be cool to just the Staff in the Hand, such as Celestial Lance, I believe that it wouldn't be THAT hard to make that possible.

I know that you barely update items, but there will be 3 more months to get the item and by making the item better, you could get more peoples to buy it, so it would even had an purpose.

The item by itself looks good, not gonna lie, good job, adding those 'suggestions' would make it even better item.

Sorry if I should have posted this into Suggestion Box but I kinda feel that it should be there, feel free to move the thread though.
    Excuse my english and have an amazing day,
    Cze
    Love suggestions, because I dont like it floating all the time
    And i hope they make it like robot 2 mod on this staff,
    One u click it fly one u click it back on hand. I will love it more because I run around looking
    Lame holding nothing in my hand and some guy ask who staff floating, I feel so werid
    With this set, it like this staff missing a little quick fix touch, I hope ubisoft heard feedback
    And give us and at least make it a far range punch, or equipped, so I dont feel the staff it completely useless.
    It look nice i like the look, the respawning, it got alot detail, but i hope a pretty item like this can be equipped in my hand. let hope develop heard this suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by Q2bunnys View Post
    Love suggestions, because I dont like it floating all the time
    And i hope they make it like robot 2 mod on this staff,
    One u click it fly one u click it back on hand. I will love it more because I run around looking
    Lame holding nothing in my hand and some guy ask who staff floating, I feel so werid
    With this set, it like this staff missing a little quick fix touch, I hope ubisoft heard feedback
    And give us and at least make it a far range punch, or equipped, so I dont feel the staff it completely useless.
    It look nice i like the look, the respawning, it got alot detail, but i hope a pretty item like this can be equipped in my hand. let hope develop heard this suggestion.
    'It look nice i like the look, the respawning, it got alot detail, but i hope a pretty item like this can be equipped in my hand.' ; my words, the item by itself is amazing, as you said, great animations, great particles and alot of unique details, but like, when you are in crowded world, none can even know that it is YOU wearing the Staff, which isn't even problem (atleast not for me), but I don't like it flying around you.
    Rest In Peace, Marley
    My beloved kitty that died 21-23.8.2019, she went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never ever forget you

Point of this legendary item is new floating effect. If you want long hand item, there is an item called Heartstaff, which is looks really bad because of its length.
    Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; Battle Royale(PVP) Suggestion!

am just a bit disappointed it's aNOTHER hand item, would be nice if it takes a new slot, but the wand is kinda cool ngl
    IGN : Liquify

support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Liquify View Post
    am just a bit disappointed it's aNOTHER hand item, would be nice if it takes a new slot, but the wand is kinda cool ngl
    My guild and I were talking about that, why didn't they make a new slot for this item or just stopped the annoying satellite like hovering?

IGN : CaribbeanJr

Quote Originally Posted by Liquify View Post
    They could have made this item to be Ancestral Item, would be better I guess, I don't like having nothing in my hand.
    Rest In Peace, Marley
    My beloved kitty that died 21-23.8.2019, she went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never ever forget you

Lesser Wizard

I agree on adding some efects on the new item, also its weird to not hold anything in your hand.
    IGN : TTTZ
    IG : TTTZ_GT
    Discord : TTTZ#3597

Agreed and giving a BIG +1 to this thread

But, isn't it belong to the 'Suggestions' sub-forum?
    ~ "Only two things are infinite; the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former..." ~

Goals:
    - Get Gaia's Beacon (Done!)
    - Level up to 125 (89/125)
    - Get Rayman's Fist (0/1)
    - Get Chaos Corruption from Surgery (Done!)

Quote Originally Posted by Processor View Post
    Agreed and giving a BIG +1 to this thread

But, isn't it belong to the 'Suggestions' sub-forum?
    Most likely, when I was creating this thread, I wanted to just point out few things about the item, but I've got some ideas and wrote them =D
    Rest In Peace, Marley

I actually kinda like the item's visuals... I just wish it was transmutable(sadly it isn't really supposed to be transmutable, as it is "legendary)...

More effects would be appreciated.

don't let this thread die, gimme more opinions
    Rest In Peace, Marley

Lesser Knight

Default Ok item, but needs long punch too

Of course this is not as great as Sonic Sword/Cosmic Hair but looks decent with Merlin Hat & Galaxy Aura (colors match). But I am really missing item that gives long punch with this set (Burning eyes / cat eyes do not look good enough, only focused eyes look cool with the mentioned items.)