Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Problem with support

Quote Originally Posted by IamIm View Post
    i got a reply march 7th, sent them an email response, and i am yet to hear back 2 weeks later
    Ridicilous
    IGN: 3Rite

I'm done. Honestly just done. No-one working with Ubisoft seems to care. Sorry to be mad.
    Last edited by JesseFIN; 03-22-2020 at 07:06 PM.

*Day 5-7, I've lost count. I am slowly going insane. Support remains quiet. Maybe they've been abducted... who knows. I've stayed inside for over a week now, I am running out of supplies and games to keep me entertained. Tell my mother I love her, I'm not sure if I'll make it out alive.*

We've found her. We've found JesseFIN dying, what was the cause? Boredom! The insanity slowly infected her whilst all we could do was watch as a fellow player slowly drowns. Ignored by the abducted and used as test subjects for the aliens. All I could do was watch...
    LetsGo

Quote Originally Posted by LETS4GO View Post
    We've found her. We've found JesseFIN dying, what was the cause? Boredom! The insanity slowly infected her whilst all we could do was watch as a fellow player slowly drowns. Ignored by the abducted and used as test subjects for the aliens. All I could do was watch...
    *But wait, what's this? A hand rises from the stormy waves and someone yells for help... a distant voice can be heard saying "I blame support" and the hand once again plummets in the waves, never to be seen again. Legend has it, those who drown in waves of boredom can be found in a faraway galaxy. After decades of studying these worlds, we have finally been able to name them. Pixel Worlds. They say this galaxy has a more efficient support desk... but one can only dream.*

Quote Originally Posted by JesseFIN View Post
    *But wait, what's this? A hand rises from the stormy waves and someone yells for help... a distant voice can be heard saying "I blame support" and the hand once again plummets in the waves, never to be seen again. Legend has it, those who drown in waves of boredom can be found in a faraway galaxy. After decades of studying these worlds, we have finally been able to name them. Pixel Worlds. They say this galaxy has a more efficient support desk... but one can only dream.*
    But...would one dare? would one dare betray the Gods? I can't watch as they drown... I can't. But how can one be ignored by everyone? the questions do not stop, the frustration does not stop, I try to grasp the hand but the waves crashing disturb me. I'm left with nothing but murmurs of " bla..me..supp..ort" are the legends true? would one lose hope so easily to turn to a game as horrific. A place soo far and soo treacherous no true believer would name it. There is only one way to save the lost soul, some call them creators, some call them developers but we call them Seth and Hamumu...
    LetsGo

Hello everyone

Apologies on the delayed response, as you're all aware we have been extremely busy with handling requests over the past week.

We ask that you please refrain from opening multiple tickets as it severely slows down our handling time.

In addition, posting your case on the forums by opening multiple threads also doesn't speed up the process.

Rest assured that one of the reasons your case can go a while without a response is that all tickets are read by staff and answered manually.

That said, I can't comment on your specific case here due to security concerns and it isn't the right place for that.

You're more than welcome to PM me your ticket number and I'll review it to see what happened with your specific ban.

Keep in mind that while responses may be similar, we never send them out automatically. We always investigate before letting you know the reason for the ban.

Thanks for letting me ramble for a bit, and I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend!

Quote Originally Posted by Rimanah View Post
    Hello everyone

Apologies on the delayed response, as you're all aware we have been extremely busy with handling requests over the past week.

We ask that you please refrain from opening multiple tickets as it severely slows down our handling time.

In addition, posting your case on the forums by opening multiple threads also doesn't speed up the process.

Rest assured that one of the reasons your case can go a while without a response is that all tickets are read by staff and answered manually.

That said, I can't comment on your specific case here due to security concerns and it isn't the right place for that.

You're more than welcome to PM me your ticket number and I'll review it to see what happened with your specific ban.

Keep in mind that while responses may be similar, we never send them out automatically. We always investigate before letting you know the reason for the ban.

Thanks for letting me ramble for a bit, and I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend!

I pm'd you, thank you so much for the response.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JesseFIN View Post
    Yeah I'm dumbfounded by this too. Pretty sure the autoban system was replaced by a potato. I swear if I lose my clear record of this I'll be fuming. Probably got kicked out of my guild too. Nice.
    Tah, don't worry as I noticed only one person answer to thousands of threads(poor girl)..

Okay, since Rimanah is here is that she is whom I was talking about.

Also, did I win the case Rimanah? I am Alixity