Thread: BFG farmables

Lesser Knight

Default BFG farmables

I recently opened a Free BFG world PELZBFG and i have pepper, lgrid and steel. I have a link to bfgspot and i don't need to sb and people come break pepper and lgrid everyday. But when I see my steel bfg, noone breaks. Idk what went wrong, should i switch to a different farmable? I need something that break and grows fast and is expensive so i can profit moew

Some do like to do BFG for them to earn gems and to profit. They break farmables to earn gems but only a few would want to break hard farmables such as steel blocks, gold blocks, etc. as it is taking them time to break and to earn gems. Their gem drop rate is shorter and their number of hits is bigger compared to Pepper Trees and Laser Grids. As for your question, you can switch to a different farmable as you may but Pepper Trees and Laser Grids are already suitable for a BFG.
    Hello there, enjoy your day.

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by JonVince2 View Post
    Some do like to do BFG for them to earn gems and to profit. They break farmables to earn gems but only a few would want to break hard farmables such as steel blocks, gold blocks, etc. as it is taking them time to break and to earn gems. Their gem drop rate is shorter and their number of hits is bigger compared to Pepper Trees and Laser Grids. As for your question, you can switch to a different farmable as you may but Pepper Trees and Laser Grids are already suitable for a BFG.
    What about ice? Ive heard that ice is a farmable and expensive so good profit

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by HolypowersGT View Post
    What about ice? Ive heard that ice is a farmable and expensive so good profit
    Same problem with steel. Poor gem to hit ratio and thus unattractivr to breakers.

Looking for expensive farmable seed to profit in a BFG will never work becuz those are always the unpopular and poor gem to hit ratio farmables. It will only work if ur some famous youtuber who can command his/her fans to help bfg for them.

Lesser Knight

What about marble block? they are quite expensive and give good gems and also easy to break. Is the price stable? i see on growstock.xyz the price of seed is 25/1 but i see people sell 12/1 so im not sure price

Marble is the same. The block is unpopular and has poor gem-to-hit ratios.

Breakers would rather go somewhere else as there is an abundance of free BFGs out there.
    ”even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise."

ign: phantic
    discord: darkphantic#7895

What about marble block? they are quite expensive and give good gems and also easy to break. Is the price stable? i see on growstock.xyz the price of seed is 25/1 but i see people sell 12/1 so im not sure price
    Marbles would be easier to break and it also gives more gems, maybe you can try it.
    IGN: Bardes
    Instagram: @bardesgrowtopia
    Discord: Bardes#3326

People who break in BFGs LOVE Lgrid, so I suggest going for that. Although L grid is kinda expensive so there's that
    Pssst, over here

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Phantic View Post
    Marble is the same. The block is unpopular and has poor gem-to-hit ratios.

Breakers would rather go somewhere else as there is an abundance of free BFGs out there.
    what? marble only takes 7 hits to break and drops the same amount of gems as pepper tree. Better then steal or gold and still pretty expensive for good profit

what? marble only takes 7 hits to break and drops the same amount of gems as pepper tree. Better then steal or gold and still pretty expensive for good profit
    7 hits isn’t as appealing as 4 hits on peppers.
    Also, the block is unpopular.
    ”even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise."

ign: phantic
    discord: darkphantic#7895