Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 13

Thread: I was suspended for no reason and am immensly pissed.

  1. #1
    Lesser Knight Imunia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    38

    Default I was suspended for no reason and am immensly pissed.

    I have been playing this game for years now and this has been the first time I was banned. It happened a couple of months ago. It was really heart breaking to see that my farm world that I worked really Hard on was a randoms strangers. I did nothing wrong in the game as far as I know. And if they could inform me of my mishaps I would appreciate that. People give hours of their life everyday on this game. It shouldn't be this easy to destroy everything they worked for.

    Username: imunia
    Life isn't over until you say it is. Follow your passion and work hard, you'll become immortal...

    Goals:
    Get at least one DL (✓)
    Get Bubble wings (✓)
    Make a good farm world (✓)
    Make a growtoken worthy world (X)
    Get 10 diamond locks (X)

  2. #2
    Lesser Wizard Boots of Hermes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Mainland China
    Posts
    415

    Default

    Did you know that you can't post such posts like this in the forums. You should check sticky threads on the top in this sub-forum. Maybe you can find answer there.
    IGN: BtsofHermes
    IG: @btsofhermes (Banned) @btsofhermes.alt
    Discord: @BtsofHermes#5606
    F. Eyes: 118/100 (DONE)
    Level 49


    Latest Video:

    Profile picture by Intensifies

  3. #3
    Lesser Wizard JonVince2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    259

    Default

    You need to contact support to address them about your current problem.
    Hello there, enjoy your day.

  4. #4
    Lesser Knight Imunia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JonVince2 View Post
    You need to contact support to address them about your ban.
    I tried they didnt say anything back. Im just really sad about the situation

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Boots of Hermes View Post
    Did you know that you can't post such posts like this in the forums. You should check sticky threads on the top in this sub-forum. Maybe you can find answer there.
    I dont really have anything to lose and thats the problem. So I will definitely make my issue vocal
    Life isn't over until you say it is. Follow your passion and work hard, you'll become immortal...

    Goals:
    Get at least one DL (✓)
    Get Bubble wings (✓)
    Make a good farm world (✓)
    Make a growtoken worthy world (X)
    Get 10 diamond locks (X)

  5. #5
    Lesser Wizard JonVince2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    259

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Imunia View Post
    I tried they didnt say anything back. Im just really sad about the situation
    You have to wait for a day or two for them to respond to your ticket. They're having a high number of contacts at the moment.
    Hello there, enjoy your day.

  6. #6
    Lesser Wizard Sumotravis30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    yes.
    Posts
    333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Imunia View Post
    I tried they didnt say anything back. Im just really sad about the situation
    Buddy, support, even not under a high-volume of contacts period, can give replies in about a week's time, so yeah. Just give it some time. If you feel that they haven't been looking, try posting a follow up, but don't flood them with it.
    This is Sumo. He's just a random level 68 Growtopian.

    That's it. What else d'you wanna know?

  7. #7
    Lesser Knight Imunia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sumotravis30 View Post
    Buddy, support, even not under a high-volume of contacts period, can give replies in about a week's time, so yeah. Just give it some time. If you feel that they haven't been looking, try posting a follow up, but don't flood them with it.
    Thanks you for the information. I sent them an email months ago. Only tried once because I didnt want to be a
    nuisance. After months, there is still no reply. Thats why I'm concerned.
    Life isn't over until you say it is. Follow your passion and work hard, you'll become immortal...

    Goals:
    Get at least one DL (✓)
    Get Bubble wings (✓)
    Make a good farm world (✓)
    Make a growtoken worthy world (X)
    Get 10 diamond locks (X)

  8. #8
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    With My Mom
    Posts
    229

    Default

    Maybe you pissed off some mod or something on accident? Try to think about what you might've done to make a moderator suspect you doing something illegal. Or, you couldve gotten banned from a glitch or something? But even those dont last a long time. My friend got banned for 60 days just for entering a trust world for like 5 secs.

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer Skullifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    2,691

    Contact Me:

    Thanks to Intensifies for the avatar!

  10. #10
    Lesser Wizard Sumotravis30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    yes.
    Posts
    333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyodo View Post
    Maybe you pissed off some mod or something on accident? Try to think about what you might've done to make a moderator suspect you doing something illegal. Or, you couldve gotten banned from a glitch or something? But even those dont last a long time. My friend got banned for 60 days just for entering a trust world for like 5 secs.
    A case that's made isn't exactly handled by just one mod/staff members, in fact they can be handled by two or more people (for my case, PaintedKitty and JamHammers helped sort my case), so that idea is sort of out of the question.

    Even if you have been banned rightfully, they won't just ignore your case, but they'll give a response as to why it happened.
    This is Sumo. He's just a random level 68 Growtopian.

    That's it. What else d'you wanna know?

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer SydeWeiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Neutron Star
    Posts
    1,285

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sumotravis30 View Post
    A case that's made isn't exactly handled by just one mod/staff members, in fact they can be handled by two or more people (for my case, PaintedKitty and JamHammers helped sort my case), so that idea is sort of out of the question.

    Even if you have been banned rightfully, they won't just ignore your case, but they'll give a response as to why it happened.
    Thus it is the truth that he said because it is the truth.
    I highly agree with this.
    IGN: SydeEvil
    Discord: SydeEvil#2924

  12. #12
    Knight ivangwapo80's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    My Chemical Romance
    Posts
    61

    Thumbs up

    Support is waving at you and its free. https://support.ubisoft.com/en-gb/games/5847. If you not recieve response,just wait because ubisoft experiencing high volume of emails.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •