Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Shopping Cart

  1. #1
    Serf
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Weirdmagedon
    Posts
    4

    Default Shopping Cart

    You want to buy 4000 block's, but you only can buy 200 block's per enter. To buy 4000 block's you have to enter and exit world for 20 times. It's very annoying right? Well here is the solution, Shopping cart is an untradeable item that allows you to buy more than 200 block's from vend/digi vend. It works only for vending machine and digi vend, not work for trade. Shopping cart can buy many category of items like blocks, consumables, and wearables. If this is existed it will be time saving for growtopians.

    Hearing your replies!

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Law_Growtopia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Land of Wano
    Posts
    1,177

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mively View Post
    You want to buy 4000 block's, but you only can buy 200 block's per enter. To buy 4000 block's you have to enter and exit world for 20 times. It's very annoying right? Well here is the solution, Shopping cart is an untradeable item that allows you to buy more than 200 block's from vend/digi vend. It works only for vending machine and digi vend, not work for trade. Shopping cart can buy many category of items like blocks, consumables, and wearables. If this is existed it will be time saving for growtopians.

    Hearing your replies!
    +1 but Tbh, I feel like this should be a legendary item or something that is expensive to buy. Maybe the developers can add an event where you gotta sacrifice "x" amount of wls in order to obtain it (maybe 500dls? because it's really overpowered) . This would really benefit the economy as well.
    IGN: Law



    My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE2...IxQZYVWvHZeH_Q

    "Why be stressed when you have the choice not to"

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Yell0wTail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Drowning... oh wait..
    Posts
    1,304

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Law_Growtopia View Post
    +1 but Tbh, I feel like this should be a legendary item or something that is expensive to buy. Maybe the developers can add an event where you gotta sacrifice "x" amount of wls in order to obtain it (maybe 500dls? because it's really overpowered) . This would really benefit the economy as well.
    Or make it a legendary branch for clashes, as I've seen a lot of people complain about the last few being "worthless" or "insufficient".
    Level 125/125 (Done!! )

    Owner of SELLSB
    Leader of Raven :3


    If you want to get in touch:

  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard Sumotravis30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    yes.
    Posts
    329

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mively View Post
    You want to buy 4000 block's, but you only can buy 200 block's per enter. To buy 4000 block's you have to enter and exit world for 20 times. It's very annoying right? Well here is the solution, Shopping cart is an untradeable item that allows you to buy more than 200 block's from vend/digi vend. It works only for vending machine and digi vend, not work for trade. Shopping cart can buy many category of items like blocks, consumables, and wearables. If this is existed it will be time saving for growtopians.

    Hearing your replies!
    Put it at the next Black Friday event! Make it a prize or sth for the building competition!
    This is Sumo. He's just a random level 68 Growtopian.

    That's it. What else d'you wanna know?

  5. #5
    Serf
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Weirdmagedon
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Bump! , thanks for the replies!

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Law_Growtopia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Land of Wano
    Posts
    1,177

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yell0wTail View Post
    Or make it a legendary branch for clashes, as I've seen a lot of people complain about the last few being "worthless" or "insufficient".
    I think that's too easy to obtain... I'd rather have it be extremely rare to get than spending 10-20dls. I truly think this should be a legendary item because all of the legendary items are kinda useless (i mean there are cooler wings than L wings/L katan and etc) Also, the L title is no longer that cool with Dr. being in gt. I think this should be a wearable item that allows u to get 1,000 blocks/whatever u need.

    Actually, If i get the chance to sponsor then...
    IGN: Law



    My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE2...IxQZYVWvHZeH_Q

    "Why be stressed when you have the choice not to"

  7. #7
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    210

    Default

    Can't it just be more say 5k-10k op untradeable.
    This is for PAW DAY suggestion xD. +1 anyway

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •