Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Again and again. Legal brief duplication

Exclamation Again and again. Legal brief duplication

So I have posted already about the Legal Brief Duplication but seems not much people believe it. So today a mods caught a player (Peinture) doing it so and YES, the player said the reason hes using which is 'It's hasn't fixed for so long '(about a year). This is ridiculous, its true that this isn't fixed and it can be used for the reason to release back (unban) the player. Why? Cuz even developer doesn't care and won't fix it. Its been a years. Im not on any side but please Developer (Ubisoft) fix this and not to kept taking down the player 1 by 1. And also this affected why the Rare Thingamabob prices had dropped badly

If this isn't exist, player won't do so.
    Thankyou!

Peinture got banned
    IGN : DC88

He or she (I don't know who he or she is) should have known that dupe is illegal and has always been illegal and shall always be illegal. If he has a problem with her punishment, again he or she should contact the support team, if not able, then accept the punishment. It isn't Ubisoft's fault or the mods fault for banning him for a just cause reason.
    IGN: SydeEvil
    Discord: SydeEvil#2924

He/She knows that it is a dupe glitch, why not report instead of using it for benefit.
    WOTD: 3 (in BESTBEACHINGT, ANUBIANCITY & ZODIACSKY)

VOTW: 1 (Out of Growtopia Icon)

Quote Originally Posted by RedyMeosjin View Post
    He/She knows that it is a dupe glitch, why not report instead of using it for benefit.
    *dev made this glitch*

*players found out and reported it*

*devs ignore*

*players use it*

*players gets banned for abusing bug....*

Quote Originally Posted by ISprayGt View Post
    *dev made this glitch*

*players found out and reported it*

*devs ignore*

*players use it*

*players gets banned for abusing bug....*
    Here, let me point it out for you

Quote Originally Posted by Corrects View Post
    Here, let me point it out for you
    Im not saying peinture didnt do anything wrong , im saying that dev shld fix the bug when they know of it and not just ban players after they alrdy know about the bug for a long time

I would say as a consumer of Growtopia my confidence in the developers behind the scenes is dropping rapidly.

Players themselves have to practice self control.

On top of the roof, somewhere that the economy is slow enough to have roofed houses

If the devs doesn't fix it, it should be considered a feature, especially if it's a dupe glitch because that kind of thing should have been fixed first instead of dumb performance crap. You can have a game that's laggy but it's pointless to have a game that's full of bugs and glitches. Not saying the duper is not wrong, but it is more of Ubisoft's fault.

Take a look at Hypixel Skyblock. A dupe glitch happened after a patch to a antiknockback glitch. They banned the one who advertised it for 7 days (Yes, 7 DAYS!), revoked his youtube rank for 30 days and let go everyone who duped because they acknowledged that it is their fault for the dupe to happen in the first place. That's the role model Ubisoft should look at.
    Growtopia Veteran - played since 2013. Quitted 2017 and 2019. A lurker, thread killer and a small minimod.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchifuxGT View Post
    So I have posted already about the Legal Brief Duplication but seems not much people believe it. So today a mods caught a player (Peinture) doing it so and YES, the player said the reason hes using which is 'It's hasn't fixed for so long '(about a year). This is ridiculous, its true that this isn't fixed and it can be used for the reason to release back (unban) the player. Why? Cuz even developer doesn't care and won't fix it. Its been a years. Im not on any side but please Developer (Ubisoft) fix this and not to kept taking down the player 1 by 1. And also this affected why the Rare Thingamabob prices had dropped badly

If this isn't exist, player won't do so.
    Thankyou!
    Hey, please don't individually call out players, as it's against the rules here on the forums.
    ❄️ NekoWolf ❄️
    -
    My heart belongs to Dynnie <3
    -
    Worlds:
    [🔑] GroupEscape [If you like puzzles, this world is for you!]
    [🎃] HalloweenEscape [Same with this one! Just a bit spookier.]
    [🥳] TheMenorah
    i like dragons they're cool

Lesser Wizard

Perma ban is too much for this glitch,
    It should not be, because its not their fault if they tried the glitch if it was legit,and mostly not their fault because they are not developer,

You growtopia staffs, when you guys make mistakes,can we punish you?ofcourse we can't, we just let it,even it affected us alot

But when it comes on growtopians,we don't stand any chance, to save our self,

I understand that, we have no rights to abuse things, but it wasn't our fault,

I like how most of us are guessing how [REDACTED] got banned, they are a very shady person and I doubt this was even the cause