Thread: Any tips to make world better?

Default Any tips to make world better?

So, I just want some advice or any ideas given by anyone on what should I build or add on to my world.

Render:
    Name:  08014859-5337-4063-A55D-E0B436B81FA3.png
Views: 76
Size:  772.5 KB

World is pretty messy right now but you should know that I can fix it so please don’t post threads about it being messy... only advices or tips please.

I lost my ideas on what to build in the middle so I kindly ask people in forums to guide me to a situation where I can see something that would pop up in my mind.
    IGN: Applications

Lvl: 90

Fill in the blank space with some parkours and maybe some F A C Cs about blackberries
    tu me manques.
    IGN : ecrivain
    My Insta : ecrivain.is.asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Her View Post
    i want to break up.

Default WOTD QUESTIONS!

So, I’m making another WOTD at the moment and this WOTD idea is about ******* (don’t want to say) and I was wondering if you need parkours for it to be a WOTD because it’s only going to be about facts and information that isn’t being said about something that could be an environmental effect.

Thanks for reading,

NewPatek.

Quote Originally Posted by NewPatek View Post
    So, I’m making another WOTD at the moment and this WOTD idea is about ******* (don’t want to say) and I was wondering if you need parkours for it to be a WOTD because it’s only going to be about facts and information that isn’t being said about something that could be an environmental effect.

Thanks for reading,

NewPatek.
    I think you meant to make a new thread instesd of replying to this one, yes?
    Retired poster

Lesser Knight Juliano (IamWood)'s Avatar

You got Anton and Carb as co-owners. Ask them and you will win for sure. I can suggest leaving less blank space.
    I am proud Hufflepuff, passionate world builder and a chill guy.

Before I leave growtopia I want to:

• Win 5 WOTD: 3/5
    • Own a legendary item 0/1

Quote Originally Posted by iMobile View Post
    So, I just want some advice or any ideas given by anyone on what should I build or add on to my world.

Render:

World is pretty messy right now but you should know that I can fix it so please don’t post threads about it being messy... only advices or tips please.

I lost my ideas on what to build in the middle so I kindly ask people in forums to guide me to a situation where I can see something that would pop up in my mind.
    maybe fill out those empty parts and make the parkour longer
    I believe in making the impossible possible, because there's no fun in giving up ❤😉
    I might not be where I want to be yet but I get closer everyday ❤🤗

Quote Originally Posted by Ecrivain View Post
    Fill in the blank space with some parkours and maybe some F A C Cs about blackberries
    OBVIOUSLY .-. I’m asking for tips to fill those spaces

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Juliano (IamWood) View Post
    You got Anton and Carb as co-owners. Ask them and you will win for sure. I can suggest leaving less blank space.
    Those are my friends & they barely play now. I taught Carbonide how to build a long time ago but I quitted Growtopia for 2 years and now my building is more closed than open.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NewPatek View Post

Thanks for reading,

NewPatek.
    I don’t know. I didn’t play for 2 years & my imagination just doesn’t work anymore at the moment since I lost some of my memories. Just be very creative and take your time with the world.
    IGN: Applications

Lvl: 90

Quote Originally Posted by iMobile View Post

Render:

Fill in the blank space with some parkour
    User: Dzez
    Lvl: 52/125

Goals:

F eyes: Done

Protodrake: X

Golden Pick: X

Golden Angels: Done