Thread: [Looking for SSPLiNK Team Members] Job Opening

Default [Looking for SSPLiNK Team Members] Job Opening

Hi guys, so we have been planning to develop SSPLiNK. And one way we found out is to add people to our team. We currently have job openings for the following :

A. Broadcasting Team
    This team is in charge of advertising the world through broadcasts (/bc). The work rate would be 5 broadcasts per World Lock or 1,500 gems/World Lock. By the way, the member must be trusted, because there is no way to make sure that you are doing the job, so we will go by the honesty policy.
    * Let me know if you think the rate is too high/low by replying to this thread.
    We currently need 5 team members. If you are interested, message me in-game or leave a mail in the world SSPLINKTEAM.

B. Clearing Operations Team
    This team is in charge of looking for closed/inactive/sold links. Clearing operations will be held on the 15th and on the 30th. We are currently paying 5 world locks per clearing operation. The member will have to review all worlds in the world, and then report back which is sold/inactive/closed.
    We are currently looking for 1 member. If you are interested, message me in-game or leave a mail in the world SSPLINKTEAM.

Let me know if you have any questions. You can directly message me on Instagram @ssplink or reply to this thread if you have suggestions / complaints.

Default Wrong sub-forum

Quote Originally Posted by WLCA View Post
    Hi guys, so we have been planning to develop SSPLiNK. And one way we found out is to add people to our team. We currently have job openings for the following :

A. Broadcasting Team
    This team is in charge of advertising the world through broadcasts (/bc). The work rate would be 5 broadcasts per World Lock or 1,500 gems/World Lock. By the way, the member must be trusted, because there is no way to make sure that you are doing the job, so we will go by the honesty policy.
    We currently need 5 team members. If you are interested, message me in-game or leave a mail in the world SSPLINKTEAM.

This team is in charge of looking for closed/inactive/sold links. Clearing operations will be held on the 15th and on the 30th. We are currently paying 5 world locks per clearing operation. The member will have to review all worlds in the world, and then report back which is sold/inactive/closed.
    We are currently looking for 1 member. If you are interested, message me in-game or leave a mail in the world SSPLINKTEAM.

Let me know if you have any questions. You can directly message me on Instagram @ssplink or reply to this thread if you have suggestions / complaints.
    I just realized I posted this in the wrong sub-forum. I can't figure out how to delete it though. Can anyone help me?

I just realized I posted this in the wrong sub-forum. I can't figure out how to delete it though. Can anyone help me?
    Msg a moderator on forum

Founder of GrowTube | Film Director of Growtopia | Growtopia Journalist
    RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

Interested in clearing team,
    IGN: LeruGT
    LEVEL: 40

So you're saying I can just stand around doing nothing and saying I broadcasted for free wls?
    Retired poster

A. Broadcasting Team

if this is a mobile/pc version i can sell you sb for 1.5k gems/wl

IGN: EuryX

Goals

1.Get to Level 125 : [125/125] [ √ ]

2.Get the 1st BGL : [ Impossible ] [ X ]

3.Upgrade Guild to Level 15 : [ 9/15 ] [ X ]

4.Recycle 200 Magplants and Quit Growtopia [ 8/200 ] [ X ]

Free BFG @ EURYBFG