Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AAP BYPASS

Default AAP BYPASS

AAP isn't safe anymore, Hackers are now bypassing AAP using proxies.
    [Note] : Surgery Kill,Mod Ban,AAP Bypass were all from the use of proxies

What does this mean? well for hackers using proxies, just a growid and password is needed for them to login into someones account with AAP, this includes them the victims not downloading anything suspicious.
    I can guarantee you this works 100%, i've tried it a while out of curiosity and it really worked. I'm not gonna abuse or share the link but im just reporting cuz everyone is not safe at this point.
    Imagine Having 10 bgls worth of items just to get cluelessly hacked the next day

Brute forcing would also increase your chances of getting hacked, but i doubt it'd work 70% of the time.

Growtopia should do something about this before it gets out of hand.

Also recommend the Growtopia team to encrypt the save.dat with better encryption, the encryption on the save.dat is garbage i don't even think its encrypted, all you literally need is a notepad to see your own grow id and password, no wonder why stealer still works
    Last edited by parsac; 03-23-2020 at 05:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by parsac View Post

What does this mean? well for hackers using proxies, just a password is now needed for them to bypass and get into someones account even if them the victims haven't downloaded anything suspicious.
    I can guarantee you this works 100%, i've tried it a while out of curiosity and it really worked. I'm not gonna abuse or share the link but im just reporting cuz everyone is not safe at this point.
    Imagine Having 10 bgls worth of items just to get cluelessly hacked the next day

Brute forcing would also increase your chances of getting hacked, but i doubt it'd work 70% of the time.

Also recommend the Growtopia team to encrypt the save.dat with better encryption, the encryption on the save.dat is garbage i don't even think its encrypted, all you literally need is a notepad to see your own grow id and password, no wonder why stealer still works
    wowowowow ok

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
    - Eleanor Roosevelt

Post Bruh

What does this mean? well for hackers using proxies, just a password is now needed for them to bypass and get into someones account, this includes them the victims not downloading anything suspicious.

How does this even work? even if you guess someone password and username, if they have AAP on their account you won't be able to log in because it won't let anyone to log in unless you have allow the ip/device on your email. I think hackers can only hack people without AAP.

Quote Originally Posted by dragfinders View Post
    How does this even work? even if you guess someone password and username, if they have AAP on their account you won't be able to log in because it won't let anyone to log in unless you have allow the ip/device on your email. I think hackers can only hack people without AAP.
    Nope. Even if you have AAP turned on, they'll just need your growid and password to get into your account. The proxy they're using basically removes the AAP, meaning that they can login anytime with just your growid and pass. This AAP Bypass also bypasses the AAP verification meaning that you wont be getting any email verification when they login.
    Last edited by parsac; 03-23-2020 at 05:23 AM.

i hope this isnt real.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Humanwaste View Post
    i hope this isnt real.
    If it is ubisofts got some work to do.

Lesser Knight

Default Yes

ye this is real just gotta hope no one gets your pword

- - - Updated - - -

What does this mean? well for hackers using proxies, just a growid and password is needed for them to login into someones account with AAP, this includes them the victims not downloading anything suspicious.

Pretty sure surgery kill is patched or it is now

You don't understand how proxies work... that's why nobody on this thread understood you.
    Basically a proxy is a server or computer that acts as a gateway to the internet, So my guess is that they are using proxies to imitate the VICTIM's IP Address and that will make it look as he has entered from the same network and this process fools the AAP system into believing that it is the VICTIM that has joined the game.

Default .

This just happened to me, wow, they bypassed the AAP and hacked me. I just lost 1-2+ bgl worth of items, and I've been playing since 2014. GG. Lost all my untradeables, worlds, etc. They should really do a server revert, and fix this.

Go and look at the post I made:
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ain-IGN-NavidR
    Last edited by NaviR; 03-28-2020 at 01:41 PM.
    Yes, I spelled my name wrong when making this account.

IGN: NavidR // QUIT THE GAME, BECAUSE I GOT HACKED, AND THERE WAS NOTHING SUPPORT COULD DO ABOUT IT.

OLD IGN: NAVID02

Early 2014-2020

Quote Originally Posted by NaviR View Post
    This just happened to me, wow, they bypassed the AAP and hacked me. I just lost 1-2+ bgl worth of items, and I've been playing since 2014. GG. Lost all my untradeables, worlds, etc. They should really do a server revert, and fix this.

Go and look at the post I made:
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ain-IGN-NavidR
    go look at this post i made C:

https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...more-attention

Quote Originally Posted by Bobotov View Post
    Yea, unbelievable.
    Yes, I spelled my name wrong when making this account.

IGN: NavidR // QUIT THE GAME, BECAUSE I GOT HACKED, AND THERE WAS NOTHING SUPPORT COULD DO ABOUT IT.

OLD IGN: NAVID02

Early 2014-2020

time to change my password
    ”even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise."

ign: phantic
    discord: darkphantic#7895

Lesser Wizard

Lightbulb

Better not play growtopia for a few months because it's dangerous rn.