Thread: Is my world good enough for WOTD?

Question Is my world good enough for WOTD?

Since 2018 im building this world (i quitted some), and i love build at GT, this is my second world for WOTD and i wanna know from you if my world are good enough for WOTD, i accept all tips of criticism and tips!
    (Story based on 7 days story).
    Little info about world:
    I used more than +300 different blocks, from different events, old ones and actual blocks!

Last render:
    https://s3.amazonaws.com/world.growt...letstravel.png
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    NOTHING
    ID: Fontes

Add pixel art because whoever chooses WOTD loves pixel art

Quote Originally Posted by Fontes View Post
    Since 2018 im building this world (i quitted some), and i love build at GT, this is my second world for WOTD and i wanna know from you if my world are good enough for WOTD, i accept all tips of criticism and tips!
    Little info about world:
    I used more than +300 different blocks, from different events, old ones and actual blocks!

Last render:

I decided to go visit the world it was really creative and interesting but I was constantly find ghosts which made the journey quite irritating. Other than that I was kinda puzzled where to go at some parts but I realised eventually. All together I really liked this world it was fun to play but there was just a few spelling mistakes. Nevertheless on a whole the world was very adventure based and it was fun exploring it, I hope you make many more worlds like it. Best of luck!
    LetsGo

Quote Originally Posted by AsMoww View Post
    Add pixel art because whoever chooses WOTD loves pixel art
    Yeah, just don't know where

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LETS4GO View Post
    I decided to go visit the world it was really creative and interesting but I was constantly find ghosts which made the journey quite irritating. Other than that I was kinda puzzled where to go at some parts but I realised eventually. All together I really liked this world it was fun to play but there was just a few spelling mistakes. Nevertheless on a whole the world was very adventure based and it was fun exploring it, I hope you make many more worlds like it. Best of luck!
    Thank you, these words make me happy! I will buy a ghost charm, i got pissed too by ghosts. About spelling, im trying to get better day by day.
    NOTHING

Sorry if this offends you, I don’t mean it I just want to give you some tips.

The world is pretty messy. The render always matters. No matter what it looks from small version, the render will always matter.

An advice given from me would be start filling the very bottom first. After clearing your whole world, start filling the very bottom row. Also, make sure the left and right side of the world is even. Kind of... Looks very unusual with blocks being only on 1 side.

The top... If your world is caved, then the top would be easy.

Add a pixel art - Ubi loves pixel art.

Visit some WOTD worlds & see their renders for some more tips and advice.

Meet me in the game, my user is Applications.
    IGN: Applications

Lvl: 90

Yeah, just don't know where

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you, these words make me happy! I will buy a ghost charm, i got pissed too by ghosts. About spelling, im trying to get better day by day.
    I know, I was tempted not to include spelling as I didn't want to offend you in anyway but for the most part it's very good I just wanted to give constructive criticism soo you could improve for the future
    LetsGo

Quote Originally Posted by iMobile View Post

The world is pretty messy. The render always matters. No matter what it looks from small version, the render will always matter.

An advice given from me would be start filling the very bottom first. After clearing your whole world, start filling the very bottom row. Also, make sure the left and right side of the world is even. Kind of... Looks very unusual with blocks being only on 1 side.

Completely Agree, I would say a possible pixel art of a car, or something of that sorts, and try clearing out some of it as it looks cluttered but I'm guessing the whole point is to travel to different places.
    Any Questions or concerns regarding the forums or in game, feel free to hit me up an inbox.
    To contact support email at support@growtopiagame.com
    Follow my instagram at https://www.instagram.com/metalwire_gt/
    Stay safe, love you
    *credits to Ambiguister for making my Avatar.

Yo - add me in the game. I just came back from 2 years but I remember a few about building and I could give you some tips. I played for a whole week I think I could last cuz quarantine Haha.
    IGN: Applications

Lvl: 90

I realized that visual problem too, from render it's kinda messy, I thought about removing the desert part. I'll try the best to looks better!!
    About pixel art, i tried to runaway but i'll need to do that! (I like to build some pixel arts anyways)
    I will take a look at previously WOTD worlds.
    Thank you for all your tips im sure that will help! And chill i didn't get offended

- - - Updated - - -

Yo - add me in the game. I just came back from 2 years but I remember a few about building and I could give you some tips. I played for a whole week I think I could last cuz quarantine Haha.
    Sure, 5mins

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LETS4GO View Post
    I know, I was tempted not to include spelling as I didn't want to offend you in anyway but for the most part it's very good I just wanted to give constructive criticism soo you could improve for the future
    Bro, chill! I didn't get offended anytime, this type of criticism helps me, again, thanks you for everything!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Metalwire View Post
    Completely Agree, I would say a possible pixel art of a car, or something of that sorts, and try clearing out some of it as it looks cluttered but I'm guessing the whole point is to travel to different places.
    Initially was the intention, but i thought that's so generic so i change the meaning.
    About pixel art of a car, if u got suggestions please send me on private.
    Thank you for your time and tips!
    NOTHING

Little info about world:

Last render:

I'd suggest adding some pixel art also add more background.
    User: Dzez
    Lvl: 52/125

Goals:

F eyes: Done

Protodrake: X

Golden Pick: X

Golden Angels: Done

Quote Originally Posted by Dzez View Post
    I'd suggest adding some pixel art also add more background.
    Noted, thank you!
    NOTHING