Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: incompetence of ubisoft

Angry incompetence of ubisoft

after 2 weeks ive finally recieved word from ubisoft which got me excited. If you are not aware, many people have not recieved their gems because there is some sorth of glitch going with the $25 road to glory. So i open my email and MY TICKET HAS BEEN CLOSED EVEN THO I TOLD UBISOFT MY PROBLEM. they just closed my ticket after making me wait for months for my money back. This game has litterally scammed me out of my money and I hope ubisoft gets sued for this level of incompetence. I can not describe how speechless I am on this level of incompetence from growtopia and truely hope ubisoft goes bankrupt soon. this is a next level scam where the game itself will scam you if players dont. I have already stopped playing but the fact that they replied to me after 2 months just to say my ticket has been closed although I provided more than enough information and was willing to wait all this time just bothers me. Not even a robot can be this incompetant which just proves truely how little ubisoft cares about us as players/customers. yeah go add your new shitty items people arent getting their items on time.

Mod Edit: Please watch your use of language in the forums and the game!
    LosArbitos

I'm sorry because this was actually a serious situation but I couldn't help but laugh at your rage towards Ubisoft and Growtopia. Nevertheless if what you're saying is true there is really no hope for us and I hope your situation becomes resolved
    LetsGo

Quote Originally Posted by LETS4GO View Post
    I'm sorry because this was actually a serious situation but I couldn't help but laugh at your rage towards Ubisoft and Growtopia. Nevertheless if what you're saying is true there is really no hope for us
    yes i wouldnt rage like this if i was lying but gt is truely incompetence. Ubisoft has truely ran the game to the ground and making me wait 2 months just to close my thread just hit a nerve.
    LosArbitos

Incompetent incompetent incompetent incompetent

Quote Originally Posted by Corrects View Post
    Incompetent incompetent incompetent incompetent
    Incompetent? Incompetent.
    IGN: 3Rite

Banned

I don't know, they stupid asf

Don't forget to complain in Google Play store

back in the old days, we call that a crime
    h
    IGN : C21H23NO5

Did you only received 100k gems?

Quote Originally Posted by RaySia View Post
    Did you only received 100k gems?
    i didnt recieve a single gem. not 100k not 200k not even 1 gem. they grabbed my money and ignored my tickets.
    LosArbitos

Quote Originally Posted by LosArbitos View Post
    after 2 weeks ive finally recieved word from ubisoft which got me excited. If you are not aware, many people have not recieved their gems because there is some sorth of glitch going with the $25 road to glory. So i open my email and MY TICKET HAS BEEN CLOSED EVEN THO I TOLD UBISOFT MY PROBLEM. these cun*ts just closed my ticket after making me wait for months for my money back. This game has litterally scammed me out of my money and I hope ubisoft gets sued for this level of incompetence. I can not describe how speechless I am on this level of incompetence from growtopia and truely hope ubisoft goes bankrupt soon. this is a next level scam where the game itself will scam you if players dont. I have already stopped playing but the fact that they replied to me after 2 months just to say my ticket has been closed although I provided more than enough information and was willing to wait all this time just bothers me. Not even a robot can be this incompetant which just proves truely how little ubisoft cares about us as players/customers. yeah go add your new shitty items who gives a sh*t people arent getting their items on time.
    We understand your frustration but perhaps you should have contacted them directly once more.
    [Lvl 100: 89/100]
    [Focused Eyes: 100/100] [Completed!]
    [100DL: 100/100] [Completed!]
    [Sponsor an Item: 9/32]
    [Earn VOTW: 0/1]

Keep it Clanky!

Post Me too :(

This situation happened to me as well a while ago so I forced to buy the pack again...
    IGN: BtsofHermes
    IG: @btsofhermes (Banned) @btsofhermes.alt
    Discord: @BtsofHermes#5606
    F. Eyes: 118/100 (DONE)
    Level 49

Latest Video:

Profile picture by Intensifies