Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beware of the scammer.

First growtopia rule:Never trust anyone
    Im deadinside.

Quote Originally Posted by Axzyte View Post
    Never trust girls.
    aight imma head out
    Stop being rude in your posts & signature.

^^

you’re so cute odric

Firstly, I suggest not putting someone out like that, mostly because this isn't the place to do so and because there are repercussions. I understand what you mean completely. Do you deserve it? yes and no. Yes, because you trusted someone and put faith in them when they could easily turn your back on you especially in this game when it's full of people who do so and because it happened unexpectedly it's a lesson learned. No, because I'm sure you worked hard for items and helped your friends as well so you didn't entirely know so it wasn't your fault.

It's okay to be sad, I can't tell you how many times me or my friends were gullible enough to be in the same situation you were but we just got back up and kept playing we would always convince each other that there was gonna be a way to fix things and there was. We ended up getting our stuff back in time because we had each other. I would be careful who you trust but that doesn't mean everyone is like that, you just have to put your faith in people and learn lesson after lesson, it happens.
    Any Questions or concerns regarding the forums or in game, feel free to hit me up an inbox.
    To contact support email at support@growtopiagame.com
    Follow my instagram at https://www.instagram.com/metalwire_gt/
    Stay safe, love you
    *credits to Ambiguister for making my Avatar.

GENZ HUMOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasuo
    *Hasagi*
    Quote Originally Posted by AlsoYasuo
    *Soryegadon*

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Metalwire View Post
    Firstly, I suggest not putting someone out like that, mostly because this isn't the place to do so and because there are repercussions. I understand what you mean completely. Do you deserve it? yes and no. Yes, because you trusted someone and put faith in them when they could easily turn your back on you especially in this game when it's full of people who do so and because it happened unexpectedly it's a lesson learned. No, because I'm sure you worked hard for items and helped your friends as well so you didn't entirely know so it wasn't your fault.

It's okay to be sad, I can't tell you how many times me or my friends were gullible enough to be in the same situation you were but we just got back up and kept playing we would always convince each other that there was gonna be a way to fix things and there was. We ended up getting our stuff back in time because we had each other. I would be careful who you trust but that doesn't mean everyone is like that, you just have to put your faith in people and learn lesson after lesson, it happens.
    Tbh, got alot of loans ing.. heck girls

You got it back because you had friends, while I had no one to help me 2 of my loyal bestfriends are taking school seriously..