Thread: Questions on operating BFG

Default Questions on operating BFG

I've just read this thread and I still need a bit more help cause it's kinda outdated.

• Laser grids are currently the best farmable for BFGs, right? I already have quite a lot of peppers so just wondering if that still works nowadays.
    • How many blocks/seeds should I aim for before starting (I will use gaia)
    • Do many people troll? Should I make it dhorn-proof or not?
    • Say the stock is 10k blocks, do I just constantly refill cuz magplant can only hold 5000?
    • From your experience, how many wls and/or gems do you make? How many blocks/seeds?
    • I'm planning to make a free bfg, but I just wanna know if paid ones are still a thing.
    • Last question, many BFGs have the rooms under a farm, some have it on the left side of a farm. Which one is better, or should I have the farm in a separate world?

Any extra tips would also be appreciated.
    IGN: TurboSlayer

Quote Originally Posted by TurboSlayer View Post
    I've just read this thread and I still need a bit more help cause it's kinda outdated.

• Laser grids are currently the best farmable for BFGs, right? I already have quite a lot of peppers so just wondering if that still works nowadays.
    • Say the stock is 10k blocks, do I just constantly refill cuz magplant can only hold 5000?
    • From your experience, how many wls and/or gems do you make? How many blocks/seeds?
    • I'm planning to make a free bfg, but I just wanna know if paid ones are still a thing.
    • Last question, many BFGs have the rooms under a farm, some have it on the left side of a farm. Which one is better, or should I have the farm in a separate world?

-Yep,laser is very good but,there are bells and socerer stone.Chand and pepper is like 'meh'
    -You should start by doing 5 farm aprox(12.500) seeds.If you use gaia you will have to plant at same time you're managing the bfg.
    When the mag have around 1k left,start harvesting all the whole farm,while you are harvesting they are breaking.If you see that the mag is near to run out of blocks and gaia is almost full,priority the gaia by dropping 600-800 seeds.
    Pepper 10k gems+200-300 seeds≈10 wls
    Lgrid 18-20k hems 180-270 seeds≈20 wls
    I only do free bfg so,can't talk about rent.
    -The breaking room deppend of yours likes It doesn't matter
    Im deadinside.

Quote Originally Posted by TurboSlayer View Post

• Lgrid is the best in terms of Time and Gems, Pepper is now Over farmed which means not really profitable.
    • Make a farm with 24 Floors, and while harvesting only Harvest the first 12 then after it's empty harvest the other half. (but before harvesting the other half remove all seeds in gaia since it only have 1500 capacity
    • Don't mind the trollers, mind yourself and the breakers ( i personally suggest to make self service farms with steams rooms)
    • When you harvest the 12 floors of trees it will give you 4400 - 4500++
    • Per farm i can get 20k Gems and 150-200+ seeds(depends on luck and i also use dream catcher i suggest you should prioritize this item to get when you earn more wls while doing bfg in the long run)
    • There are people still running paid which require you a lot of work and interactions. (I don't recommend it with Magplant + Gaia based on what i experience so far)
    • I personally prefer the rooms are in the bottom of the world. but i made a new farms which the rooms is in the middle of the world and has a capacity of 2.5k++ seeds per farm with selfservice steam rooms

Check it out by clicking This link
    IGN : EuryX

How to Advertise on muted Worlds Check here

Free BFG @ EURYBFG

Bump+another question.

You know those annoying items like waterfalls, hidden doors and earth essence? If they drop from a farmable while breaking in the bfg and the person stacks gems on it, will it make you get fewer seeds? I tested with lgrid but only with 400 seeds just in case, and I only got 300 something back (so I lost almost 100 seeds). Are those blocks causing it or is it something else?
    IGN: TurboSlayer