Thread: Growtopia Official Discord server?

Squire

Smile Growtopia Official Discord server?

Ok, someone has probably seen me suggest alot of stuff now. I really want the Growtopia mods to create the Growtopia Official Discord server, now, if this exists already, im sorry, i dont know about it if it does. I think this would be a great addition, as there could be discussion about wls, selling stuff, and other kinds of cool things.
    Discord: nukiz#0001
    Got Hacked, RIP WLs

Yeet, got nitro!

Quote Originally Posted by nyrozenio View Post
    Ok, someone has probably seen me suggest alot of stuff now. I really want the Growtopia mods to create the Growtopia Official Discord server, now, if this exists already, im sorry, i dont know about it if it does. I think this would be a great addition, as there could be discussion about wls, selling stuff, and other kinds of cool things.
    There's already many (unofficial) growtopia servers out there, not sure but it may will affect the discord gt servers (and prob discord gt bots) if there is a offical one, also, any servers i joined are inactive (except for one server, it's not for growtopia but for forums)

Either way (i just throw this word), you can see there is many Discord servers in the forums, you can use them to discuss about growtopia