Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: How to obtain 10 Legendary Clash Keys?

  1. #1
    Knight Geomi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    in a galaxy far, far away
    Posts
    88

    Default How to obtain 10 Legendary Clash Keys?

    I did everything I could in the event that just ended but I was only able to get 4081 Spring Tokens in total. My personal rank was 1636 and for that I got 20 Tokens. My Guild was rank 12 and for that I got 290 Tokens. All the rest of the Tokens (3771) I got from the Personal Event- & Guild Event Rewards. With the 4081 Tokens I was only able to claim the first branch fully and the first 2 rewards from the second branch. So basically I was able to claim 1,5 branches this event.

    My aim is to get 10 Legendary Clash Keys before the Spring Clash ends so I can claim the Legendary Branch. The Spring Clash only lasts for 4 events, first of which has already ended. If I keep doing the branches in this pace (1,5 branches per event) I will only be able to do 6 branches in 4 events. That means I'll only get 6 Keys during the Spring Clash and therefore can't get the Legendary Branch which requires 10 Keys.

    So my question is how to obtain 10 Keys in just 4 events? It seems impossible to me and I can't come up with a solution. Am I missing something here? Is there something else I need to do on top of everything I've already done? PS. I know yearly & monthly subscriptions give you 70 Tokens per day, but I don't believe spending money on the game is the only solution there is.

    TL;DR: How to obtain 10 Keys in just 4 events?
    IGN: Geomi
    World: GEOMI

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer R4Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    IDK..I'm lost...
    Posts
    3,404

    Default

    there are 12 events total. u missed 8 events which was last 2 seasons.

    btw 4k is 1.33 branch. 1 branch cost 3k

    IGN: R4Z

    vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv


  3. #3
    Knight Geomi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    in a galaxy far, far away
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R4Z View Post
    there are 12 events total. u missed 8 events which was last 2 seasons
    There has been 4 different Legendary Branches: Gauntlet, Sonic Buster Sword, Cosmic Hair and Doom Staff.

    If one Clash lasts for a whole year, shouldn't there have only been 2 Legendary Branches so far since the Guild update took place the 1st of April in 2018?

    PS. Now I'm even more confused
    IGN: Geomi
    World: GEOMI

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Geomi View Post
    There has been 4 different Legendary Branches: Gauntlet, Sonic Buster Sword, Cosmic Hair and Doom Staff.

    If one Clash lasts for a whole year, shouldn't there have only been 2 Legendary Branches so far since the Guild update took place the 1st of April in 2018?

    PS. Now I'm even more confused
    they changed the system of guild events after the cosmic hair, it used to be weekly and expensive and 4 months to get a lbranch but now its once a month for 1 year to get it and way cheaper!
    Last edited by GioGios.gt; 03-24-2020 at 04:51 AM. Reason: replacing sonic buster sword with cosmic hair
    IGN: GioGios


    Kono Giorno Giovanna yume ga aru


  5. #5
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Geomi View Post
    There has been 4 different Legendary Branches: Gauntlet, Sonic Buster Sword, Cosmic Hair and Doom Staff.

    If one Clash lasts for a whole year, shouldn't there have only been 2 Legendary Branches so far since the Guild update took place the 1st of April in 2018?

    PS. Now I'm even more confused
    Gauntlet, Sonic Buster, and Cosmic Hair were all the legendary prizes from the last round of these clashes in 2018-2019. After that they changed the way these events work, giving a key at the end of the branch and there being one legendary prize for the whole year. You could collect keys from all clashes, which would lead up to the final legendary prize in spring clash.
    IGN: QwertyFab
    I am a slave or a simp. Depends how you look at it.
    But I definitely am a good friend.

  6. #6
    Guardian
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Unfortunately, you have joined the clash too late. I do not think there is any way for you to compensate sufficiently for the missing Clash Tokens. A subscription would give you 70 Clash Tokens a day, and you can enhance the amount gained per event by getting a higher score; but after a rough estimation, I reckon you would still be a key or two short.

    Next clash, be sure to join in earlier, so that you would not miss out on the Legendary Branch!

  7. #7
    Knight Geomi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    in a galaxy far, far away
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GioGios.gt View Post
    they changed the system of guild events after the sonic buster sword, it used to be weekly and expensive and 4 months to get a lbranch but now its once a month for 1 year to get it and way cheaper!
    Thanks, now I can finally say I understand.

    Quote Originally Posted by QwertyFabs View Post
    Gauntlet, Sonic Buster, and Cosmic Hair were all the legendary prizes from the last round of these clashes in 2018-2019. After that they changed the way these events work, giving a key at the end of the branch and there being one legendary prize for the whole year. You could collect keys from all clashes, which would lead up to the final legendary prize in spring clash.
    Thanks for the answer.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tharapita View Post
    Unfortunately, you have joined the clash too late. I do not think there is any way for you to compensate sufficiently for the missing Clash Tokens. A subscription would give you 70 Clash Tokens a day, and you can enhance the amount gained per event by getting a higher score; but after a rough estimation, I reckon you would still be a key or two short.

    Next clash, be sure to join in earlier, so that you would not miss out on the Legendary Branch!
    I will join the next clash from the beginning! Just 3,5 months left to wait!
    IGN: Geomi
    World: GEOMI

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Geomi View Post
    Thanks, now I can finally say I understand.


    Thanks for the answer.


    I will join the next clash from the beginning! Just 3,5 months left to wait!
    yeah better to wait than wasting your time/wls for nothing
    IGN: GioGios


    Kono Giorno Giovanna yume ga aru


Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •