Thread: About Pet Battle Re-work!!

Squire

Default About Pet Battle Re-work!!

Hello everyone,
    Today I wanna talk about the pet battle event update.As you know the players do not care about pet battle so much like the 5%-10% really plays it.
    And if you want to get profit with pet battle you can just buy/sell caged pets that's all.You can't get profit you just losing your wls.Like each trainer cost around 5-6wls,with 100 medals worth 500wls you can only buy phlogiston and its around 150wls.Like you just lose we can say another item called Rhino horn i don't remember howmuch medals it costs but its around 100-120wls another lose.

My suggestion:You can add more items/pets with can trade with medals or on Petbattle fight for wls? Maybe it can be.

-Stay Safe Troctec
    Peace everyone.

If you have the Pet Bonus, then 100 medals should be about 250 wls, which should take around 50 days to get. But judging from your comment, looks like you don't have it.

But yeah, maybe making an item that people will be interested in that can only be obtained through pet battling may be worth it, although battling pet trainers isn't going to cut it.
    This is Sumo. He's just a random level 67 Growtopian.

That's it. What else d'you wanna know?

Quote Originally Posted by Sumotravis30 View Post
    If you have the Pet Bonus, then 100 medals should be about 250 wls, which should take around 50 days to get. But judging from your comment, looks like you don't have it.

But yeah, maybe making an item that people will be interested in that can only be obtained through pet battling may be worth it, although battling pet trainers isn't going to cut it.
    Crispr technology and genetic resequencer? Apart from that I think it isn't a bad idea to add something not used in pet battles as a prize for medals.
    "You don't have to brush all your teeth, only the ones you want to keep."

Sewing and smithing service!