Thread: Issues with flags

Default Issues with flags

Hey is anyone else experiencing this issue?
    Im located in Finland and my device is located to Finland as well, but in game randomly my flag changes to the american flag and randomly changes back.
    I don’t know how to fix this issue, it’s not about my device i think. I tried changing my location from settings and the same issue still happends

(Discord: LadyCyborg#7485)
    Quote Originally Posted by FyreX View Post
    Thank you Sherlock, Very cool!

Lesser Knight

Not only you, perhaps a server problem, and it's not inconsistent. It doesn't randomly change. It differs from world to world. For example, I use the Korean flag, and in some worlds, I can see my Korean flag, and in some others, I can see an American flag. It's not only a visual glitch, but applies to anyone and everyone in the world. I noticed this yesterday.

However, in one day, the problem seems to have solved itself and I can't see the glitch anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyonic View Post
    Not only you, perhaps a server problem, and it's not inconsistent. It doesn't randomly change. It differs from world to world. For example, I use the Korean flag, and in some worlds, I can see my Korean flag, and in some others, I can see an American flag. It's not only a visual glitch, but applies to anyone and everyone in the world. I noticed this yesterday.

However, in one day, the problem seems to have solved itself and I can't see the glitch anymore.

Yes but that still shouldnt be happening, its not really a huge deal but i just want my own countries flag so everyone else knows i speak their language

I think the flags are purely based on your network or data server location. Sometimes, the app lacks location acess, and so the wrong flag displays. Be sure to check and make sure that Growtopia actually does have acess to your geolocation information. It could also be a bug though.
    IGN - MineDeath

If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor .

Instagram:
    Instagram Link!
    Discord:
    Discord Link!

Quote Originally Posted by MineDeath View Post
    I think the flags are purely based on your network or data server location. Sometimes, the app lacks location acess, and so the wrong flag displays. Be sure to check and make sure that Growtopia actually does have acess to your geolocation information. It could also be a bug though.
    Ive never changed any of my settings, this has just randomly started happening