Thread: Fix your Support, Growtopia!

Exclamation Fix your Support, Growtopia!

Me:
    - Got suspended in Growtopia for no reasons.
    - Made Ubisoft Account (the email is not linked with my account) so I could contact the Support about my suspension.
    - Made 2 tickets about my suspension

Support:
    - no response, really???
    - indicated as "waiting" but no responses.

Me:
    - Did a live chat to Ubi-Goose about my second ticket, he/she said it has response, but I couldn't see it, so he/she resend it to the "My Cases" page.
    - The response says my email isn't linked to my account and no more response because "suspension is suspension, ignore if contact more" (not literally said to me but if you know what im saying hehe)

What? No more hope to know how I got suspended because I couldn't receive responses from them? What is going on?!

Me:
    - Contacted once more to Growtopia Support.

Support:
    - Ignores, status went from "New" to "Closed" after 2 days with no response.

Growtopia, please fix your Support. I just want to know how I got suspended and seriously? I know its "high volume contacts problem" something but others I knew got their response before me.

I want to know and also appeal my suspension because I don't know what happened.

Hey people, before replying this, don't say "just go contact to support bro, they will fix" THEY AREN'T RESPONDING TO ME BRUH! Hey developers or mods or administrators could I talk to you please? Just once more please?
    WOTD: 3 (in BESTBEACHINGT, ANUBIANCITY & ZODIACSKY)

VOTW: 1 (Out of Growtopia Icon)

Bump so admins could see this

Default My Friend Account Got Banned for no Reason (KLID)

My friend account got banned St. Patrick's Week, he doesn't open for the the past month but when he used it, it got banned like the others and still not unbanned till now, it affects my device for 730days. His account doesn't have email that is why he can't report his account. Do something, don't be biased on unbanning, no to youtuber,vip and famous treatment, be fair on unbanning especially those who don't did any illegal doings.

Come on Growtopia, please fix the Support. *bump*

Hello! It appears you actually already pointed out the root of the problem: "the email is not linked with my account."

Support cannot and will not provide players with account or ban information if they contact from an email that isn't associated with the account in question. This is obviously for security reasons and to prevent us giving information to those who situations don't involve.

Send a ticket on an account with the same email linked to your GrowID - only then can they provide you with more information about your ban and actually help provide assistance when and where it's possible.

If you're unable to use the email associated with your account then you'll first have to contact support with proof of account ownership, then they can help you change the associated emails if they're confident the account in question is truly yours.

Closing thread - you're free to DM me with further queries.
    Contact me on Discord: Misthios#3697.

Follow me on Instagram: misthios.gt