Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 13 to 19 of 19

Thread: Dspade vs Gpick

  1. #13
    Master Sorcerer DynPlaysGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    With Mistie ❤️
    Posts
    14,211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by m456 View Post
    Who uses mobile devices for gaming tho
    Self-proclaimed "gamers".
    My heart belongs to Mistie 💘
    Sigpic made by her <3

    Quote Originally Posted by Dekimaros View Post
    We need a Russian mod that does hardbass

    oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475


  2. #14
    Master Sorcerer Kranken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Change forum location bro
    Posts
    9,468

    Default

    I got gpick, but have never worn it. I only bought it for the epic quest.

    meow ears > seil orbs > poseidon's trident > puppy leash > golden pickaxe > digger spade > evil space helmet > atomic shadow scythe > frosty hair

  3. #15
    Master Sorcerer Ica's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    604

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kranken View Post
    I got gpick, but have never worn it. I only bought it for the epic quest.

    meow ears > seil orbs > poseidon's trident > puppy leash > golden pickaxe > digger spade > evil space helmet > atomic shadow scythe > frosty hair
    You think the trident is better than the spade? To each his own I guess lol
    In Game Name: TheArctic
    Main World: THEARCTIC

    It’s good to be back.

    Credits for my avatar go to Oscur

  4. #16
    Lesser Wizard JesseFIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    What?
    Posts
    402

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ica View Post
    You think the trident is better than the spade? To each his own I guess lol
    I think he had the >'s the wrong way around



    My IGN: 3Rite

    That's about it.

  5. #17
    Master Sorcerer Kranken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Change forum location bro
    Posts
    9,468

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ica View Post
    You think the trident is better than the spade? To each his own I guess lol
    Indeed, I do. The trident is way rarer and looks way better.

  6. #18
    Master Sorcerer Slayer7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Internet
    Posts
    2,979

    Default

    Get both no need to fight they are both good.
    wow nice picture

  7. #19
    Master Sorcerer Ica's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    604

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kranken View Post
    Indeed, I do. The trident is way rarer and looks way better.
    Fair enough
    In Game Name: TheArctic
    Main World: THEARCTIC

    It’s good to be back.

    Credits for my avatar go to Oscur

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •